Size Does Matter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jacob, hi," I said a little concerned that he would stop by without calling first.

"Is something wrong?" I asked as he followed me down the hall to my bedroom.

As soon as we entered the room, he spun me around so that I was facing the wall. With me pressed against the wall and using his foot, he kicked my feet apart opening my legs wider and with a fumbling, but determined urgency unzipped and pulled out his swelling cock.

Startled my eyes wide and my voice trembling, I said, "don't, Jacob." What was going on? I could tell from his breath that he had been drinking, but this wasn't like Jacob, not like the nice, but nerdy Jacob, for whom just having his cock sucked was enough.

He opened my robe and pushed his cock into me. Shocked, I stiffened and groaned as he forced his bloated cockhead into my resisting pussy. I moaned, caught my breath and tried to get my breathing under control as a shiver went through me. He stopped moving and took a deep breath to calm himself, trying to control himself so he wouldn't cum before he could slide his entire length inside me.

"You're so fucking tight," he said. "Oh Cam, it feels so good" he mumbled as he pounded into me like a dog covering a bitch in heat. Inch by inch he pressed into me, seemingly intoxicated by the warmth, pressure, and friction of his penetration until his animalistic thrusting turned into a slow deep stroking.

I don't quite know how to describe it, but it was as if his body demanded release. "I'm sorry Cam," he said in a voice that was filled with a momentary inkling of shame, "Just this one time, I won't do this again," he said even as he thrust into me so deep I cried out. He managed to get my robe off, and I was left naked in front of him, small waisted, full womanly hips and his entire, long thick cock buried balls deep in my pussy.

He pulled out slowly and paused with the tip of his cock still inside me. The next thing I knew, he began to fuck into me with what seemed to be twenty-six years of unrealized desires. Jacob forced my legs wider so that my hips were better positioned, with one hand at my throat and the other grasping my hip he grunted obscenely as he gave a deep thrust into me, filling me again with his full length and girth.

"Jacob!" I moaned, "Jake, please you're hurting me." I tried to twist away from him, but he put his weight on me, pinning me to the wall as he continued thrusting into me. I dug my nails into his arm as he fucked me. Just when I resolved not to struggle anymore, my body began to betray me, and I felt the first tingling of an orgasm.

Sensing my submission (in the way that only a man can), Jacob turned me around facing the wall and began to fuck me with abandon from behind until we both came. I came first. After I had orgasmed, my pussy seemed to open even more for him, and Jacob pushed forward inside me, grinding, stroking against the soft, moist walls of my pussy. Then he came; hard, deep and completely, his body spasming, enjoying the feel of my pussy hugging his cock and milking out the last of his cum.

Jacob had just experienced his first cum inside a woman's pussy, and by the look on his face, I could imagine how surprised he must have been by his body's primal physical response. The feel of his hard, engorged penis inside of me and the resulting intensity of his orgasm had left him sexually satisfied for the first time in his life.

Slumped against my back, I felt his hips move ever so tentatively as he began to hump me.

"It won't be like that again," he said as he pulled out of me.

Holding onto me tighter, nuzzling my neck, he muttered, "I'm sorry if I hurt you. I was thinking with my dick."

"It doesn't matter, I'm fine," I reassured him.

Surprisingly, I wasn't angry or upset. Though it hadn't happened the way I had expected, I had known it would happen eventually.

Jacob pulled me down onto the bed and covered us with the blanket. Spooning behind me, after just a few minutes I could hear the sound of his soft snoring. I lay there, comforted by the feel of his body's warmth and keenly aware of his cum as it slowly dripped out of my pussy.

He moaned in his sleep, and his hips thrust forward as if he were dreaming of having sex. How did this happen? Here I was in bed having had sex with some nerdy guy I didn't know very well, someone I wouldn't have even talked to six months ago. I felt Jacob push against me again and realized he had another erection. Even in his sleep, he was probing for entry, and so I pressed my hips against him and lifted my leg over his thigh allowing him to penetrate my already cum filled pussy. He instinctively found the opening he sought, began to stroke and after a few minutes he came again in an oozing, easy orgasm that filled me with his thick, warm semen.

"Cam," he said quietly.

"Yes, Jacob . . . ," I replied. He did not answer and the room grew silent as his breathing again became slow and measured. I suspected a man who was half asleep had just fucked me. I laughed quietly to myself, closed my eyes and like Jacob was soon asleep, his cock still inside me.

12