All Comments on 'Size Matters'

by TSpank61

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just some more racist shit

Black guys all have huge cocks. Yeah, yeah. Damn, man, try to think of something at least halfway real. Nobody dies from AIDS anymore, moron.

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
Did Willis show at the funeral?

Just thought I'd be good closure for that. Also, it'd be a good time to break the other knee, and this time the balls too.

Yeah, too bad about the use of black guys. There are plenty of people of other races, well not far-east Asian, that have big cocks, and most of them are ok. But for some reason a lot more of the big cocks just use women, at least in the teenage and college years. I guess there are enough women who will put up with a big asshole for a big cock (pun intended).

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
P.S. Forgot to add..

... reasonably well written, and ok for it's genre. But like I said, it was just a little incomplete for me. I'd give 2.5 stars, but will round up to 3-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1 star

Let the whore die in a cardboard box.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
sad slice of life

at least the husband caught her.. Many times they are not caught.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Again

Just a sick B.T.B story to make a he man feel better.Got back at that bitch he boost.

No sex just hate..Please no more..

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
Details weakens this story...

Details weakens this story: 1st - he had an iPhone, so this happens nowadays, and as some comment said: almost nobody dies from AIDS and hepatitis nowadays...2nd - A so elaborate plan to get revenge just to destroy partially one kneecap? Really? What was he risking if he destroyed completely both kneecaps and cut his cock, making of him a eunuch in a wheelchair strip joint owner? The same investigation! 3rd - He was christian enough ("raised to help the less fortunate") to house her, but not to get his revenge on the man who didn't cheated on him, as he wasn't even his friend...His wife was the one who cheated and betrayed her vows and marriage...2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
details?

People that can't afford the medication die from AIDs complications all the time. $5k-$10k a month puts a damper on QoL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
a fitting end for a BBC ho

and contrary to popular thought people do still die from the side effects of AIDS

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

he did not do anything to her so it really was not a btb story, she did that on her own

gmann57gmann57over 6 years ago

No past black lovers showed up at the funeral, Shocking

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
BBC

Why does it always have to be "Big BLACK Cocks?" There ARE white guys with big cocks!

kimi1990kimi1990over 6 years ago
Re: BBC

Oh, oh, I know, Mr. Brooks! Call on me!

It's because there are TWO kinds of cheating: Bad cheating, and really disgusting awful cheating, with BLACK people. Whenever we want the cheating to be the worst kind of awful, it has to be with black people. That makes it 100 times worse, because, well, they're BLACK, and have giant dongs and AIDS.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 6 years ago
Was just wondering

For AIDS to manifest it takes six months to a year. Did the clients he met at the strip club catch it? Was she still doing the owner and did he catch it? If the owner got AIDS also then that would have been his justification. Why can't a husband be allowed to forgive even a little after a wife cheats?

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 6 years ago
Unusual

for this site that the BMWF relationship doesn't end on a continuous orgasm high ever after. See also the site Mudshark Madness for more in the way of a reality check. It's not just AIDS it's murder too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dragonmann to answer your question

One, it is physically possible to manifest aids in six months if the following conditions exist. A) a particularly virulent HIV infection that is fairly rare b) the host immune system has to have been cripple fighting something tough like cancer or pneumonia c) a lack of access to anti retroviral drugs.

With that being stated no where does it say the wife developed aids in sixth months in fact it's implied to have occurred sometime in the three year eclipse between meetings.

To answer your other question it's a case of to each their own. Some can forgive or even accept the polyandrous lifestyle while other cannot even conceive of forgiveness. I believe the question you want an answer to is why is that many stories are either totally outrageous Btb or insane cuckold fantasies

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Reading the tags it appears........

this story should be in interracial. Why is it in loving wives? Trying to piss off readers?

TSpank61TSpank61over 6 years agoAuthor
@ SBrooks, Kimi, Anon

This was a satirical poke (apparently unsuccessful) at the BTB & BBC genres on this site. I considered putting it in the humor or interracial categories but have found the loving wives comments much more plentiful and passionate.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@TSpank61

The trouble with the satire was that it was so exactly like the stories it was satirizing, we couldn't see the difference!

AyreGuardAyreGuardover 6 years ago
Nice try

At first, the back and forth really did not work but by the end, worked well. You failed to have her really grasp the consequences of her actions before, during , and after the fact. Its an addiction has to be sufficient. Her character never was fully fleshed out. The protagonist acted accodingly. Your story highlighted what could have been an indepth analysis.

patilliepatillieover 6 years ago
Phew, ending intense

but entertaining tale that had me racing thru it.

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
An Unhappy Story

What could be worse than losing someone you love in this way. The trauma would leave you distrusting the whole human race. Many of the commentators seem to have very thick skins. Personally I was pleased that he made her last days easier.

kimi1990kimi1990over 6 years ago
Well, aren't I the plodding draft animal.

It was a satire. While I do enjoy a good satire as much as the next girl, this one flew right over my head. I guess it just wasn't extreme enough for me to recognize it for what it was. The problem is, for me, it is extremely difficult to be more ridiculous than what you were satirizing. There are constant submissions of things on here much like this that are expected to be taken seriously. You would have to go to extraordinary lengths to be more ridiculous. The acts of violence would have to be so heinous, the revenge so vicious, the appendages so enormous, that it would be difficult.

Every male black character here has a dong at least a foot long, causing all white wives to instantly loose all vestiges of intelligence and drop to their knees to worship, in the BBC tales. Every cheating wife gets AIDS and dies miserably, in the revenge tales. Every lover is beaten savagely, and often murdered. Both, are often kidnapped and sold into slavery. How do you top that?

For example, I recently read a tale where the black male predator was dropped off a bridge, his male appendage, and other assorted bits, removed by a rope fastened to it, and his head, likewise. How do you top that? It was not a satire, but meant to be taken seriously.

The only way to satirize those things is with humor. You can't be more ridiculous. My apologies for my dullness of wit.

VickieTernVickieTernover 6 years ago
Willis owes him

a broken leg.

muncher354muncher354over 6 years ago
So you watched Forrest Gump

Basically Forrest Gump at the end there. She left started stripping? What the fuck? Got aids, died in his house. Only thing missing was the kid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What pathetic, nonsense and poor creativity on this trash of story!

The author did a very poor job on this bad story. In fact it seems the author has some serious mental illness mixed with some cuckold issues and some gay issues that were transported to this pathetic story.

This story lacks of creativity, nonsense, shallow, low context, poor written and it is not even sexy nor hot story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilover 6 years ago
@Annoney 10/11

Your comments are hilarious. You leave the same pretentious, awkward comment every time. English is obviously not your native tounge, just as intelligent thought is not your native environment.

If you can find a dictionary in your language look up the term "projection" as used in psychiatry. You will discover that your comments reveal that the qualities you project onto the authors and stories you comment on are ones you yourself possess at a very deep level. Gayness, ugliness, pretension, and a waste of time are chief among these.

Have a sparkly day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

always a nigger who has the biggest cock and the white husband who has the smallest.

no wonder black cucks love shit like this.

TSpank61TSpank61over 6 years agoAuthor
@ Kimi1990

I’m sorry if I offended your sensibilities but that is pretty much what the story was designed to do. It touched most of the bases on the points you bring up. 1. Athletes are entitled assholes that exploit women 2. Black guys have huge dicks 3. White women can’t resist them 4. The protagonist must get violent retribution 5. The cheating wife must suffer and die. As Muncher pointed out, I even threw in some Forrest Gump in the epilogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Poor written crap!!!

You have to learn to write good stories!! Your ones is onl bla bla bla!!!

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 6 years ago
That’s a tough read

Hard to read a story where a once loved spouse falls to such a low state in life.

Hard to read but well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I read it was supposed to be satire.

Why bother? The black cock whore addict is a satire every time its written. The only part missing was her asking him to raise her black fathered child after her death. I suspect you enjoyed writing this way more than most of us enjoyed reading it.

Still, thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well,

Always wondered why some stories are put in loving wives, when other categories would have been a better fit. At least this author admitted the reason why. Got to give him credit for that. No doubt, loving wives does draw more controversial comments.

No comment on story, didn't read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:anonymous- sad reality

That's the problem, too many think like you. Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
last comment

Have to agree with you. Too bad there are people like this anon still in this world.

martin.marsenmartin.marsenover 6 years ago
Thanks :)

Good story. I like it.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
A GOOD GUY TILL HER END

even she knows and has no qualms about asking for assistance, TK U MLJ LV NV

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@Anonymous "smoke"

"free education" - You mean the free education that EVERYONE gets?

Million dollar contracts - Do you have any idea of the miniscule percentage of people get those contracts?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
3*s

Okay story. Gave you 3*s.

Unfortunately, this was a missed opportunity. In the hands of a talent this could have been a 5 star ,high drama hit.

Thanks for the story TSpank61.

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pulling the racist card during a racist rant.

Irony, your name is anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not bad

Wasn't what I expected after reading some of your other stories, but I liked it. Deserves more than the current 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Goof and sad

Sad, Nothing in this world is permanent. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CHEATING WIFE

The life she lived caught up with her, but what is pleasing is the good samaritan at the end.

mark73107mark73107over 6 years ago
Cheating

5 stars on the excellent story. She definitely new better,but lack of will consumed her.

Sad but what comes around...,

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 6 years ago
Damn

How 'bout that! In the end what she lived for she died from. Should have let her die in a cardboard box. Fuck her.

In fiction compassion is not necessary.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
A generous

kind hearted man. She had paid her price already. Willis got his with a lifetime limp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I Admit That I Too Missed the Satire . . .

. . . along with Kimi and a host of others. And I'm usually better than average in picking out satire.

Looking back, there were some other elements of satire. The protagonist dressing out in blackface for the revenge attack; a grown woman climbing up into a tree to watch, and I probably missed others.

Great work, TSpank61.

Old Jag

timrivtimrivalmost 6 years ago

The aids thing ruined it. Sounds very bigoted. She has sex with black men so she gets aids. Really. Better if it had been cancer or something else.

forsure798285forsure798285over 5 years ago
If you cannot do the time do not do the crime

The title says it all. She made her choice paid the ultimate price.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Past me

Usually like your stuff, but this one for right past me. Not smart enough to recognize satire either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great story , i loved it. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You sanctimonious assholes

Are offended because it was black men that are the scum in this story, its racist , fuck are you liberal asshole ever stupid, all humanity is one race, just different colors. In this story Will is black and he fucks a married woman, and helps turn her into to a slut, to hate him and beat him ,is not racism, the cocksucker had it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sorry

But you lost me right away. You began your story with 'the'. I hate stories that begin with that word. Didn't read any further than that. Next time begin with something like ' Insidious'. That's an awesome word.

RanDog025RanDog025over 5 years ago
GOOD STORY

TOO BAD THIS IS PART OF THE REAL WORLD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
this really sucked

Other than a couple of broken bones, the asshole guys got away free. What a suck ass story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Burn the Coal...

Pay the Toll.

A_Night_in_SingaporeA_Night_in_Singaporealmost 4 years ago
Well Written, Touching and Moving

I love stories related to BBC and hotwifing in which the black bull is a gentleman (e.g. the story "Neighborly" by the author "everyonesavoyeur"), but I don't usually like stories related to forced sex, ass-hole black bull, rape etc.. This story, however, is different. I had a brief hard-on reading through the wife's infidelity. However, what is actually the climax of this story is a very touching and moving epilogue. It's a tragedy and I literally had tears in my eyes reading through it. I also like the back-and-forth flow from both the husband's and wife's perspectives. I think this story is more of a drama (melodrama) rather than erotica. It didn't make me cum or horny, but it made me reflect deeply on the experiences of the main characters, especially the husband.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

That's a serious case of Martian Slut Ray. This almost reads like a morality tale, with one of the key takeaways being 'Don't get involved with black guys'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Another story I hated but had to give 5 stars ⭐️

Bill

RoperTraceRoperTracealmost 3 years ago

I didn't want to like this, but I gave it five stars. The real life ending bumped up my rating.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So basically, whenever there's a story in Loving Wives about white women and BBC's, it ends with the white women dying of AIDS. Very unoriginal and racist.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTSpank61@TSpank61
286 Followers
Back after a few years. Some new short stuff posted recently, working on a couple longer stories. Will publish as I finish them.