Size Matters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TSpank61
TSpank61
286 Followers

"Hey Sally, I haven't seen you in a while, did you enjoy the show last week?"

"I don't know what you mean," I replied.

"Oh come on, I saw your face. You loved watching, I bet you wish you were her. Did you masturbate thinking about it?"

"No, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to invade your privacy."

"Sure you did and I didn't mind. Do you wanna look some more?" He dropped his shorts as he said this and his big black cock flopped out. I could not help looking at it.

It was about 7in long flaccid and very thick. I could not imagine how big it would be hard! My mouth watered and my pussy creamed as I looked at it. Willis walked up to me until his cock was right in my face as I kneeled down doing my gardening. As if on it's own, my hand reached up and started to stroke his beautiful black dick. It filled with blood and grew even bigger, I could not reach my fingers all the way around it. Again without conscious thought, I started to lick and suck it. I coated it in my saliva but it was so big, I could only fit about half of it in my mouth. It was about 10in fully hard and as thick as my wrist.

Willis pushed me back and stripped off my clothes. I spread my legs for him as he removed his shirt and settled between my legs. I cautioned him, "It is so big, go slow."

I knew it was wrong but I had to have that monster inside me! He slowly split my pussy lips with his big cockhead, rubbing my copious juices around to lubricate things. Then he slowly pushed it in. I moaned loudly as his huge cock rearranged my insides. I could feel the walls of my pussy giving way before this invader. It was not painful, maybe slightly uncomfortable until I got used to it. I had never felt so full. I could feel my cervix receding before this magnificent cock as he bottomed out. I again squirted as I came before he really got started. As he started to stroke deeply into me, I seemed to orgasm constantly. Maybe it was one long cum, I don't know. There was a squishing sound as Willis plowed through the juices flowing out of me. Our wet flesh was slapping together loudly, mixing with our moans and grunts. I think I passed out when he came in me, "Fuuuck yeees, take that black dick bitch!"

It is a good thing that our house is at the end of the street surrounded by woods. Otherwise, the neighbors would all have heard us. That was the beginning of the end for me. Willis and I got together whenever we could. He started treating me like more of a slut every time. He started sharing me with his friends. I knew it was wrong but the feeling of having multiple huge cocks in all my holes overrode everything. I was like a drug addict. I knew it was wrong. I knew I would eventually get caught and my life and marriage would be over but I just could not stop. I was like a crack whore but instead of crack, I needed a cock fix. I was a cock whore.

It was affecting my job since I started to call in sick to fuck Willis and his friends all day. That was the case the day Bill caught me. I had been next door getting fucked in every hole by Willis and four of his big dicked friends. I had been there for hours and had cum all over me. It was running out my cunt and ass as I walked into my house. I didn't see the note on the table or notice anything else missing as I stripped off my clothes and got in the shower.

I scrubbed myself raw in the shower trying to get all the cum off and out of me. I always felt horrible and dirty after coming down from the high of getting fucked. Worst of all, I felt guilty about cheating on Bill. I noticed some of Bill's things were gone and wondered why he packed so much for just a two day trip. I started getting a bad feeling but shrugged it off.

I went to the kitchen to fix something to eat. That's when I saw the note. I knew my marriage was over when I saw his ring on top of it. I read the note and just collapsed on the floor sobbing. I knew I had lost him forever and it was all my fault.

—————————

Bill

It was difficult but I completed my sales trip and returned home. Well, not home but back in town. I took a couple of days off work, and checked into an extended stay hotel. I contacted a lawyer and started divorce proceedings. I gave my lawyer the video of Sally cheating and told him what I wanted in a settlement. He assured me he would get right on it. I split all our assets 50/50 and canceled any joint credit cards. I found a small apartment near work and got the rest of my things out of the house when Sally was at work. I saw Willis in his yard and the rage flooded my body. I knew that I needed to pay him back but I needed to be smart about it.

I set up a sales trip out of town for a few days. I made sure to keep all credit card receipts for my meals and hotel stays, to prove I was out of town. I started saving up cash bit by bit, so I did not have any large cash atm withdrawals. I knew Willis' schedule and he came home at around 3am after his club closed and he wrapped things up. One night during my trip, I drove back to my old neighborhood, using cash to pay for gas and avoiding any toll roads to stay off camera whenever possible.

I had bought a used T-ball bat and some dark clothes from a Salvation Army store in a different city on my last trip. I even bought a pair of sneakers two sizes too small, again using cash so there would be no record of the transactions.

I parked my car a couple of blocks away then cut through the woods behind our houses and waited for Willis to arrive. I had the dark clothes and a ski mask on with the sneakers that I could barely fit my feet into very loosely tied. I had gloves on, so not to leave any fingerprints on the bat. I even put eye black on so no one could even tell I was white. I was nervous but let my rage take over, but not too much. I had to stay in control, I didn't want to kill him.

I made sure he was alone when he arrived home. Then crept up behind him, raised the bat and brought it down on his knee as hard as I could. I guess he was in shock because it took him a few seconds to start screaming. I wanted to hit him in the head and stomp his nuts, but I stuck to the plan to just kneecap him. Well, almost. He threw up his arm to ward off anymore blows, so I hit him in the arm too, hearing it snap loudly a his bones broke.

I wanted to keep on hitting him, but came to my senses and took of running into the woods. I got to my car and calmly drove off in the opposite direction of where I was staying on business. I wiped off the eye black and stopped at a small gas station to change. It was an old mom and pop place with bathrooms around back. I picked it because I didn't see any cameras.

After changing, I continued driving in the wrong direction. I dropped my clothes and sneakers (after lacing them up properly) in a Salvation Army drop box. Then I circled around using back roads towards my hotel. I left the T-ball bat at a ball field in a park on the way. I figured some kid would find it and keep it.

I arrived at my hotel not long before dawn, parking away from where I knew their cameras to be. I grabbed some breakfast at the hotel buffet after sleeping a couple hours and cleaning up. I made sure to flirt with the lady at the registration desk, so she would remember me.

The police questioned me twice about my whereabouts during the attack and checked out all my receipts and interviewed the hotel employees and even my clients. I had a lawyer for the second interview and I think they suspected me but really had no proof. With my lawyer threatening them and their lack of evidence, they finally left me alone.

Sally did not fight the divorce. She just had one request to talk to me before signing the papers. We split everything 50/50, including the proceeds of selling the house. I guess there was too many memories there for both of us.

We met in the conference room of my lawyers office the day of the signing. Sally looked tired and had lost some weight, I guess we both did. She smiled sadly as she walked in. I did not return the smile.

"Thank you for meeting me Bill, I know this is hard for you. Hell, it's hard for both of us," she said.

"Oh it's hard for you? I guess you should have thought of that before you started fucking all those other guys!"

"I'm sorry Bill, for everything. You are right, it is all my fault. You were the perfect husband, you always treated me so well. That's part of what I wanted to say to you today. None of this is your fault, there is something wrong with me. I am like a drug addict, doing drugs even though I know it is going to ruin my life. Only big dicks are my addiction," she said with tears in her eyes.

"You know Sally, that does not really make me feel better."

"I know Bill, I'm so sorry. I just wanted to apologize and wish you the best with the rest of your life. I hope you can find someone else and be happy. You did nothing wrong, it is not your fault that your wife is a cheating whore. This is all my fault. I love you and probably always will, but I know you can't forgive me for what I did," she said as she broke down crying.

I just turned away with tears in my eyes as well. We called in the lawyers, signed the papers and 90 days later we were divorced. The sale of the house went smoothly and so did the division of all our other assets. The lawyers handled it all and I didn't see or talk to Sally again until I walked into this club.

There she was naked on stage dancing for a club full of black guys. All the old feelings I had suppressed the last two years came back. The hurt was still there, but not as bad. I found that I was okay. I guess it's true that time does heal old wounds.

I figured I would buy my clients a few drinks and a couple lap dances and then get out of there as quick as I could. I did not see Willis and hoped he was either not there or would stay in his office if he was.

All was going according to plan until I went to the men's room and Sally walked out of the dancers' changing area to mingle with the crowd. Her eyes opened wide and her jaw dropped when she saw me. Like I said she was leaner and more muscular, but she also had a harder look to her eyes. It looked like life had not been that good to her.

She screamed, "Bill!" and reached to hug me. I held her off me and she looked hurt.

"Sorry, just habit," she said sadly. "How are you? What are you doing here?"

"I am here with some clients that insisted we come. I did not know you were working here, what happened to the physical therapy?"

She looked embarrassed and replied, "I took too many sick days because...well, you know why. They fired me for poor attendance. Willis offered me a job here and I actually make better money doing this."

"Not to mention the fringe benefits, huh?" I could not resist taking that shot, but felt bad because I could see I had hurt her.

She smiled sadly and said, "Yeah, I'm getting all the black cock I can handle." That reference to my letter made both of us sad.

Then she said, "Luckily Willis is not here tonight. He still walks with a limp Bill."

"I had nothing to do with that Sally. Not that I was sorry that it happened, but I was out of town that night."

"Ok Bill, Hell he deserved it anyway. Well, I have to go make some money. It was really good seeing you Bill. Again I am so sorry for what I did to you, I hope you have moved on with your life and found someone to treat you right," she said as she kissed my cheek lightly.

I stopped her and pointed out my clients. I gave her $200 and told her to give them as many lap dances as that would buy, and tell them I was leaving. She smiled and walked over to them as I walked out and called a cab, since my clients had driven to the club.

Those guys did sign on with my company and I was promoted to national sales manager. Of course the next morning, I had to hear about how they both fucked the hot blonde stripper I sent over. That hurt but not as much as I thought it would. I do not have a steady woman in my life, Sally destroyed my ability to trust a woman enough to be in a serious relationship. All in all though, I live a happy life. I date different women regularly and have sex with many of them. I am successful in business and well off financially. Life is not too bad.

———————

Epilogue: Three years later

I was lounging out by my pool in my new house one Saturday when I heard my doorbell ring. I was shocked when I opened the door. It was Sally but I almost didn't recognize her. She had lost a lot of weight, she was just skin and bones. Her face was drawn and her eyes had a yellow tint with dark circles under them.

She coughed as she said, "Hi Bill, may I come in?"

To this day I don't know why I let her in. She had hurt me so badly but whether it was some old feelings or just an act of human kindness, I opened the door for her.

I made her something to eat and drink as we sat and talked of our lives over the last three years since we had seen each other. The years had not been good to her. She had AIDS and hepatitis and obviously little time left to live. All her money was gone and she was living on the street.

She said, "Bill, I know you don't owe me anything but I would like to ask you a favor. I know I am dying and I can't stand the thought of dying alone in a cardboard box behind some abandoned warehouse. Can I please stay here until I pass? I will stay out of your way and I will try to help out with chores if I am able. Please, if you ever felt anything for me, please help me now."

I was stunned. My first thought was "Fuck no!" Then I started to think of what this woman once meant to me and how my parents raised me to help the less fortunate. I could not believe the words as they left my mouth, "Ok, I'll get you set up in one of the guest bedrooms and the guest bathroom."

She took a shower and I left her one of my robes as I washed the few clothes she had. She actually looked slightly better when she cleaned up.

She lived three weeks, I bought her some new clothes and some toiletries to make her more comfortable. We had many conversations about our lives both together and apart. I actually got some closure and think I finally forgave her.

When she passed, I had her buried with her parents. Very few people came to her funeral. I said my goodbyes to her as they lowered her into the ground and I think I am ready to begin my life again.

TSpank61
TSpank61
286 Followers
12