Size Matters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,005 Followers

"Think of it as pulling a Band-Aid off kid, just get in there and commit." She sounded glib even though he was secretly pissing her off with his reluctance to take care of her properly. He quickly ran the flat side of his tongue right over her gaped cunt taking in a large quantity of her juices which he quickly swallowed coughing loudly.

"There you go baby, now that wasn't so bad was it?" He didn't respond choosing to continue licking the puffy lips of her cunt eventually prying it open with his thumbs and sticking his tongue inside. She moaned as he licked along the grooves just inside of her and squirmed a bit. He was heartened at her response and gingerly placed his hands on the undersides of her thick thighs and began sucking on her for all he was worth.

"That's real FUCKING GOOD work you're doing there MI' CORAZON!!" His tongue was scooping deep inside of her and she tapped him on the forehead stopping him for a second as she reached over pulling her lips apart to expose her prominent clit.

"You need to really lick this to PROPERLY make a girl cum." He immediately started swirling his tongue on her button nearly making her scream until she finally squirted her thickest stream yet right onto his tongue and the lower half of his face. He continued working her clit until she was forced to push him away.

"Did I do something wrong?"

"Fuck no papi'." She slowly unclasped her legs from behind her head and sat up giving him a deep kiss. Her hand found his cock and began working it softly until it was so hard veins were visible on its surface.

"Do you have a condom?"

"No." He looked worried that his honest admission might be the end of the most wonderful morning in his young life.

"Don't worry, go into your girlfriend's room and look in the small bedside table. You'll find everything you need." He went to the bedroom he knew so well with its tan walls lined with various stuffed animals and other swag the spoiled Latina had received from various wannabe boyfriends and admirers. He was shocked to find two large boxes of magnum condoms in the bottom dresser drawer. One of the boxes was half empty and he felt a swell of emotion.

"Fuckin puta'...perra trampa!!"He thought about all the times Brenda had talked about abstinence and waiting for the "right time."

A large framed photo of Brenda and Jose as a couple was the centerpiece of her make-up laden dresser and he stopped to momentarily reflect on his actions. He picked up the large framed picture staring intently at it.

"Take the picture out of the frame." Angie was at the doorway looking at the pitiful love sickened teen.

"Why?"

"Just do it asshole." She moved an errant strand of her dark hair behind her ear as she watched him remove the photo to find an exact duplicate of her cousin Brenda and Cesar the Cholo.

"FUCKING BRUJA'!!!" Tears were beginning to well up in his eyes as he looked over at his ex-girlfriend's chubby cousin who was looking at him with a blank expression.

"Now do you see why I gave you that blowjob?"

"What are you getting out of all this-betrayal?" He was starting to realize how cold hearted Angie could be and it gave him pause.

"She betrayed me first nino bonito. That little cunt never loved anybody a day in her fuckin life and you're gonna shit on me for showing you the truth when I'm the only puta that's ever been straight up honest with you? Now ain't that all about a bitch?"

"So I'm just your revenge?"

"What do you care? Don't you want some pussy or not?" She sounded agitated and noticed that he was looking at her nude body transfixed. His cock was standing straight out in front of him ready for action. She entered the bedroom and softly grabbed his wrists dragging him down on top of her in her cousin's bed no less. Jose just let himself go following this angry fat teen to the lush mattress beneath them.

"Grab two of those condoms." He snatched up the yellow foiled squares dropping them into her chubby palm and was surprised when she dropped them onto the bed beside her prone figure.

"Everybody's first time should be bare back." She cooed into his ear following her words with a light flick of her tongue inside his ear. The sensation of her kissing and sucking on his earlobe sent a shock directly to his cock making it even harder and causing it to press against her sex.

"Voy a ser tu primer nino bonito." The very tip of his cockhead had slipped inside becoming saturated with her running juices. Her sex felt almost white hot as he looked down watching more of himself enter her body and stopping just after the top of his penis was completely inside.

"No hay vuelta atras ahora bebe." He felt her hands cupping his buttocks, helping him forward.

"Jose, baby boy...Listen to me now. I want you to shove your cock into me as hard as you can. Shove it in until you hit something inside and then try to push even harder."

"Uh, okay Angie." Her muscular calves locked into the small of his back as she wrapped her arms around his back. He could feel the strength, the power in her body as he was locked in her embrace and he became one with it and her. He clenched his muscular calves and feet into the flowered sheets of his girlfriend's bed edging Angie's large soft bottom partially into the air poised to slam himself down into her body.

"Any day now." No matter how many times he heard her speak in this abrasive manner, he still couldn't get used to it. Jose had always known the cute chubby unassuming girl underneath him to be sweet, innocent and timid around people.

In little under twenty-four hours everything he'd known about his former girlfriend and her shy cousin had been turned on its head.

Brenda wasn't the nice girl who attended church multiple times a week and was saving herself for marriage.

Angie Delgado wasn't some extremely shy, nearly mute, fat girl who always deferred to the wishes of her smaller and nearly rail thin cousin.

They were both whores in his virgin eyes.

Jose slammed his prick home as deep into her cunt as he could go until his balls slapped up against her wide butt. For her part, the curvy fat girl let out a slight gasp as the athletic teen began to pound into her with wild abandon three parts lust and the rest pure rage at having been made to look like a clueless idiot. After a few moments he realized that she was helping him out with her powerful legs pumping him into her accepting body.

"Joder me boy derecha bastante." She cooed into his ear as she slightly tensed her legs into the small of his back building up a rhythm with his invading cock. She felt so hot and tight around his length and the way she seemed to be purposely contracting her soaked box around him was sending jolts of electricity coursing through his lower body.

In short his lips found hers as they fucked in earnest and waves of emotion began to overcome him towards this curvy fat girl who'd turned his life upside down. Their mouths merged in unison as their tongues wrestled energetically while she made sensual breathless sighs which each stroke into her body. He broke the extended kiss to prop himself up on his hands in a push up position and watched intently as his cock pumped into her body. He looked up after a few moments to find her watching too.

"Si' esto esta' sucediendo realmente." She panted reaffirming him that he really was there in his ex-girlfriend's bed losing his virginity as she cupped her hand at the base of his skull drawing him in for a deep sensual kiss.

She reached down and ran three fingers over the part of his veiny shaft massaging it and making him moan as she pulled it free of her cunt. She put a single finger to his lips to silence the surprised jock and began methodically rolling both a condom onto his soaked prick.

Angie smiled up at him as she tore open the second wrapper and placed the condom in her mouth puzzling Jose. She stroked his cock for a few seconds before taking him whole into her mouth while simultaneously rolling the second condom onto him.

He marveled as she nimbly raised a leg over his head and got on both knees with her massive butt on full display. She laid her torso flat on the bed and spread her legs wider giving Jose a visual thrill that would be burned in his mind for the rest of his life.

"Hazme tu perra." She instructed as his trembling hands dug into the tender flesh of her wide hips.

Jose drove his cock deep into her snatch meeting little to no resistance in the dripping tightness of her virtue and began fucking the chubby teen silly. He marveled at the motion ripples across the wide expanse of her olive hued backside and the slight tan lines left by her underwear. His greedy hands pushed her buttocks together creating a lush nearly mountainous rear cleavage.

"F-FFUUUUUCK!!!" Angie screamed as he dug his nails further into her hips. He had no words for her as it was taking everything he had just to keep up with teen.

"PULL MY FUCKING HAIR!!" She yelled and he obliged digging his fingers into her brunette mane.

"Voy Angie!! Ya Voy!!!" His thighs had seized up and it felt like all of the blood in his body was running a sprint to his rock- hard burning cock. He got up on his haunches behind Angie and roughly shoved her onto her belly as he began shooting his load in several strong bursts deep into her tight abused cunt. He gave her three hard pounds to empty his cock before rolling over onto his back breathing heavily.

They laid there for moments gathering their strength and chuckling, both of the teens were truly satisfied.

"How do you feel Jose?" He noticed that she had a kind of glazed over look in her eyes and didn't know how to answer her question. He was truly happy at having lost his virginity but felt that Angie only wanted to gloat.

Suddenly there was loud knocking on the front door jarring both of the teens who quickly scrambled into the living room to retrieve their clothing. Angie pulled the robe around her naked body and looked out of the front room window to find Cesar frantically knocking on her door.

"Who is it Angie?" He had pulled his jeans on forgetting his underwear as she turned to him with a weird smile on her face and one finger at the corner of her mouth.

"Look, I really don't want you to freak, but it's that fuckin Cholo that Brenda's been screwing behind your back."

Before she could react the shirtless athlete had shoved her to the side and snatched the door open to sucker punch his rival. Cesar tumbled down the stoop with Jose jumping after him and attempting to put the boots to the thug. In short order a huge fight began in front of Angie's home as the teens pummeled each other.

She laughed at the sight before her before going back into her living room knocking over the coffee table and a few other things. She smashed a couple of vases before going into her cousin's room and wreaking havoc on the furniture there laughing all the while. Then she haphazardly tied her robe together and ran outside with one of her boobs hanging out and weakly tried to come in between the fighting teens.

"ST-STOP IT!! STOP FUCKING AROUND!!!" She viciously shoved Jose in the chest with both of her hands nearly toppling him onto the ground and elbowed Cesar back in one motion.

"HEY WHAT THE FUCK ANGIE?!!" Jose was shocked and hurt that she would seemingly take the thug's side.

"Look Jose, you don't understand." She explained while holding the thug off.

"FUCK YOU DOING WITH MY WOMAN?!!" Cesar yelled looking at the shirtless bloodied athlete in front of him. Both teens had taken considerable facial damage in their brawl and police cars could be heard approaching in the distance.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!! YOU'RE FUCKING BOTH OF THESE PUTAS EH CHOLO?!!" Jose was instantly blown away by the revelation.

"Usted puede tener la perra flaca uno atras. Me dieron esta gran culo bajo contrato. Lo que, vas a llorar?" Cesar taunted feeling a surge at his rival's apparent confusion. Jose looked at Angie fighting back tears realizing that she had also fucked the thug.

"Fuck you Angie." He walked off shirtless to his car and drove off.

Angie betrayed no emotion stuffing her boob back into her robe and casually taking note of the crowd that had slowly gathered. She walked up the stairs towards her home followed b y a nearly hysterical Cesar before shoving him off her stairs and slamming the door in his face. The thug beat a hasty retreat but not before enduring some questions from an arriving patrol car.

Brenda and her mother would arrive home hours later to find their house trashed and hear Angie's fabricated story about how Jose had come over looking to reconcile with Brenda and ended up fighting Cesar who'd also showed up and how they'd torn up the house with their wild brawl.

Brenda ended up being scolded by her mother for having multiple boyfriends as Angie completed her chores.

Later that night, Brenda would find the full used condom tied up with a knot inside the open box of condoms in her bedside table.

Angie Delgado had struck again and she wasn't finished with her cousin.

...to be continued.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,005 Followers
12