Size Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the morning I called work and asked for some of the comp time I had stored up. When asked when I would return I said by the end of the following week. I made myself a light breakfast, made coffee and decided to wait for her return so that maybe we could come to an understanding.

I decided that I could have come on a little strong when I forbid her to go to her 'Mr. Big Dick' for 'therapy.'

I thought that if I could get some concession from her as to location. I would be ok with her seeing him on her business trips because I couldn't monitor her activities anyway. So, as long as I didn't know when or where, I would allow the sex to take place. In the future anything on the 'home turf' would be discouraged.

I wrote these things down so that I wouldn't accidentally forget something in our discussion.

It was late morning by then and I had not heard from her yet. I thought that they must have had a morning session also and she would be home after checkout time. I sat back in my recliner and closed my eyes to rest a bit. I wanted to be somewhat rested for our talk and since I hadn't gotten any sleep the night before I felt a nap was in order.

It was dark when I woke up. I lay there clearing my head and thought she must have come in while I was asleep. Searching the house I saw no indication that she had been there.

As a last resort I called her cell phone and it went right to voice mail telling me that her phone was off. I left her a message saying that I missed her and I did not want a divorce and when she came home we could talk. Then I hung up wondering what had stopped her from coming home. She said that 'Mr Big' was only supposed to be in town till this morning. Not coming to any conclusion I made a meal then showered and went to bed. I had never liked sleeping alone and tonight was particularly bad because of the way we had parted. I ran all kinds of scenarios through my head, none of them enjoyable, before I succumbed to sleep.

In the morning there was still no Cindy. I made some coffee then decided on breakfast waiting for her office to open. Maybe I could talk to her there. I felt that we could come to terms with this and move on with our lives. Even to a possible wife sharing arrangement. I wouldn't ever suggest that however but I was willing to bend if she would.

When i figured that she would be at work I called. I got a receptionist and she said that Cindy had not reported to work and had not called either. I asked to speak to her supervisor and was told that she had not called and he had not been in any type of contact with her since her return from her last business trip. He asked me if I had any idea as to her whereabouts and I said that we had had an argument and she had left the previous day but had not told me where she would be.

I started to get a bit apprehensive and asked him if I could get in touch with her customer to try and find out the names of the people she had been in contact with. He said that he would get on that himself because Cindy was in charge of a rather large territory and had many people that she might have been in contact with.

I gave him all of my contact info before hanging up.

It was three days before I had anything.

I got a call three days later from a downtown hotel informing me that a car registered to me was in their parking garage and if I didn't remove it then they would have it towed because the owner had not registered at their hotel. Parking was free for their guests only. All other vehicles would be towed. I said that i didn't know of this as it was my wifes car. I told the guy that I would remove it immediately.

I found Cindy's spare keys and called a cab. When we got to the garage i had the cabby circle around till I found her car. Paying the man I unlocked her car and got in. i wondered if she had trouble with it as it was an older model but it started right up. Maybe I'm a bit slow sometimes about certain things but I felt that something was rotten in denmark as my granny used to say. Looking around in her messy car I found the same suitcase that she had packed that night. Now I knew that something wasn't right . Cindy would never have went somewhere without a change of clothes. She couldn't stand to be dirty or smelly. She always had clean underwear on. She was what I would call a borderline germaphobe. I had in the past teased her about this but just put it down to one of her little personality quirks.

I headed home with the memories of our happier times. The closer I got to home though the more worried I became. This woman that I thought I knew for ten years had left me with more questions at every turn. Where was she? What was she? Who was she?

When I arrived home I immediately opened her suitcase and started to inventory the contents.

7 sets of sexy panties

7 matching sexy bras

4 casual outfits

1 short little black dress

Her cosmetics bag (full)

Her other toiletries that a germaphobe woman would need

4 pair of shoes (two heels, one casual, one sneaker)

1 big flesh colored 12" dildo

1 bottle of anal eze (oh jeez she never would let me in there. She always said that it was a one way street)

A dozen or so pics of a black man with a donkey dick. The pics showed him soft and he was bigger than I was hard. (how did she fit that thing in her ass???)

That's it. It didn't look like she was only planning an overnight. It looked like she was planning at least a week. Also the anal eze told me that she wanted more than straight sex. Also this was a planned event. She must have purchased it earlier because the bottle had been used.

So what did I know:

1. My wife lied to me as to the extent of her sexual dealings.

2. She said that she had vaginal sex. She didn't deny anal because the subject didn't come up. But still...

3. She lied to me about the overnight because she obviously had packed for an extended stay

4. She was having sex with a well hung black guy.

Quite frankly I doubted if I would at this point be interested in sex anymore with her. If she had him plowing her regularly I would not feel anything when I entered her anyway. No wonder i couldn't give her an orgasm.

Nothing else. No plane tickets, no receipts, nothing that would give me a clue as to what might have happened.

At this point I was looking for some kind of support so I called her supervisor again. I asked him if he had any type of an update. He said that he had nothing. I told him what had happened with her car and what I had found. I asked him if he thought I should call the police. He said that he had some friends downtown and he would have someone contact me. He also said that I should not touch anything because it could be considered as evidence. This includes her car.

Forty five minutes later I answered the door to a local detective. She said that her name was Detective Karen Soros and she was handling this case of a possible abduction. She was too pretty and looked too young to be a police detective I thought but who am I to judge. She was about 5'6" 110lbs hair color was black and shoulder length. She had a modestly cut dress on that tried to hide her ample assets but did a poor job. I was guessing 32 c maybe d cup and a cute bubble but and a narrow waist.

Anyway she got all the pertinent information on Cindy. Height, weight, hair color, what she was wearing when she left marks on her body such as piercings or tattoos (germaphobe said she would never let a tattoo needle near her body), when she had left. She asked me why I waited so long to report her disappearance and I said that I had been working with her supervisor at work and we had figured that she was off on a jaunt with her lover and would return ...the only question I didn't have an answer was the guy's name. But when I showed her the pics I said that I believed that this was him. The first words out of her mouth when she saw the pic was...HOLY SHIT HE WAS CRAMMING THAT THING IN HER?

She just shook her head then she apologised for her remark. I told her not to worry then showed her the anal eze. Her face got white as snow when she made the connection.

Finally she asked me where our computer was. Holy shit!! I forgot the computer!!

I booted the laptop up and gave her our password. Almost immediately she was scanning the deleted emails (this chick knew her way around windows 10.) She went back to the beginning of the history and downloaded all Cindy's emails to a thumb drive then started scanning forward till she noticed a series from a certain address. She opened the oldest first. It was from a bdulamba @***** it was a quick note thanking Cindy for showing her the latest line and promising her more time on her next trip. Kind of a thank you for her interest in his business. Standard stuff.

As the first few emails went it sounded innocent enough till about a year ago (sound familiar?) the tone changed dramatically. There were obvious references to sex and even a few out right descriptions of their nights. I gathered that Cindy had broken our marriage vows frequently and with gusto. Moving forward till recently there was even pics of their play. He seemed to like anal but she would only let him in the back door if she had at least two days to let herself shrink back up. At that point it was pussy only and the day before she left for home she cut him off. After seeing some of these pics I wondered why she was seemingly so tentative in asking me to let her 'try' a big dick. She had already been fucking this clown for months.

I asked the detective about this and she said, "it's simple. After you gave her permission she wouldn't have to hide the affair anymore." Then she said "and by the way you can call me Karen."

It was starting to get late so we gave it up for the night. Karen said that she would like to have Cindy's car taken down town so forensics could search it for drugs, prints, dna, and whatever evidence they could gather. I said no problem and surrendered the keys to her. She also grabbed the pictures and dildo for evidence. "Dna evidence" she said..

Karen told me that her office would be contacting her employer in the morning to collect any personal effects including any electronic evidence that they might have. She also asked if I had any plans to leave the area. Surprised I looked her in the eyes and said, "not on your life."

When morning came I was once again making coffee and thinking about breakfast when my phone rang. When I answered I heard a female voice asking if i was free for breakfast. It was Karen. I said "sure" and told her of a small restaurant that served a killer breakfast buffet. She said she was near there and would meet me in thirty minutes. I turned the coffee off, jumped in the shower and was out the door in twenty. I was a few minutes late when I drove up but Karen had just arrived also so we went in together.

After getting our food and sitting down at a secluded booth we chatted aimlessly till we had our coffee left to drink then she said, "Homeland Security has taken over your case."

I was confused as to why when she started to explain. "Don't say anything till I'm done. The feds have been monitoring a particularly vicious bunch of terrorists from Somalia. They have some kind of fucked up agenda that is geared to infiltrating countries and trying to influence their governments with their money and gifts. Ultimately their goal is world domination with their own fucked up idea of dominating the citizens. Some countries have already been taken over but some, like ours, want their government officials to be natural born citizens to combat this very thing. So it's a bit harder here. Think radical jihad here and you get the point I'm sure."

"Well to put a long story short one of the ways that they are financing this scheme is the training and selling white slaves. They usually pick an underage girl kinda cute usually 8-18 with a distressed or no family and abduct her then they send her to a facility overseas where she is broken then trained. Sometimes they are purchased before training if 'the merchandise' is particularly desirable to some sicko with the money that likes to do his version of training."

Karen looked me in the eyes and said "that is where Cindy is now. She has been taken to a training facility."

I interrupted her briefly and said, "I thought you said that they wanted young girls Cindy is 30 almost 31." She raised her hand for silence and said, "I said usually they want young girls but not always. Sometimes if the woman is exceptionally pretty they will snatch her and if you think about it she is already broken in to most forms of sex. The only thing that would be needed is some behavior modification. In some cases the customer takes over this task. They seem to enjoy breaking some suburban housewife that has never known a day in her life that she wasn't pampered."

I thought about that for a minute. This profile fit Cindy to a T.

"So what can be done?" I asked.

Karen looked at me, she seemed a bit conflicted and said, "There is an international organization that has performed rescues of these girls or women but they are literally as bad or worse than these terrorists. If the customer does not pay the girl or woman will immediately be sold on the open market. And let me be clear there is a huge and growing international market for sex slaves."

"So I guess it all boils down to two things," I said "do I want her back and can I afford it."

Karen gave me another look. She was trying to guess my mood at this point I think.

"I have one more question if I may. How did you find all of this out?"

Karen said "do you know those sex pictures in her suitcase and in her emails?" I nodded yes then she said, "H/S keeps a database of all suspected terrorist. Your wife's new big dicked boy toy was identified as one of these dirt bags. He has also disappeared. We suspect that he left the country with her. We think that when she was talked into meeting him at the hotel she was abducted in the parking garage, drugged then somehow they smuggled her out of the country and with bribes to airport officials she was smuggled into Somalia. I am not sure how many women or girls have been snatched in this manner but it must be hundreds maybe thousands. Times that by a quarter to a million US and you can see how this can be very profitable.

I said "Karen what if I dont have the money or I simply wait for H/S to rescue her?"

She said, "First there is the price. Normally they charge a flat million US before they even consider. After that it's for their 'expenses' which normally run up to another million. Secondly H/S won't attempt a rescue unless the person has high value as in a federal official or family." At this point their budget won't allow individual rescues. Because of diplomatic relations they have absolutely no way to access these unfortunate women and girls. Fucked up world isn't it?"

I just looked at her in silence for a minute. Then I said "She brought this on herself but how can I help her. More important can I help her?"

She said "In my opinion unless you have a couple million laying around, your wife is history. I'm sorry."

I just stared at Karen as a tear slid down my cheek.

Finally she said that she was supposed to take me down to the local office of H/S so that they could give me the official version of what she had just laid out to me. If I wanted, she would follow me home to park my car then take me to the office.

I just shook my head yes and got up. We went out did the car thing and went to the feds office.

After receiving essentially the same story from an agent I was escorted out to a waiting Detective Karen Soros. On the way home she asked me for my thoughts.

I said, "My thoughts? What I am thinking is that a month ago I thought I was the luckiest man alive. I have a job that pays very well, a wife that loved me with all her heart. I thought that we were a solid couple that would grow old together. Life was good."

"Then the world started shitting on me. I found out that my loving wife was not satisfied in bed anymore and wanted to experience a man with a large dick. She said I wasn't satisfying her anymore.

Then when she said that she couldn't orgasm with our lovemaking she said the only way that she could was by a larger dick. She told me that I couldn't tell her what she could do with her body. She said I didn't own her. Then she told me I had to deal with the consequences if I was ever going to have sex with her. I told her that if she went with her idea for sexual satisfaction that we were over."

"Now, today I am told that she has been abducted by some sicko international terrorist organization that want world domination. I am also told that the way that this bunch is financing their goal is to turn otherwise normal innocent girls and women into sex slaves for the international sex perverts of the world.

Finally I am told that my loving wife that told me a few days before that I didn't own her body is in training to be exactly the woman that she said she wasn't."

I looked at Karen as I said "what am I supposed to think?"

At that moment we had arrived at my home. I asked Karen if she was still on duty. She shook her head no so I asked her to please come in for a drink. I said I would like to talk some more and I really needed someone I could trust with me.

Parking in my driveway we went inside and I told her that I had wine, beer or whatever she wanted stronger. She said that a beer would be nice so we popped a few and I offered to make her something or if she wanted we could order out.

Finally we decided a pizza would be nice and I discovered that she liked the same toppings that I did.

After we chowed down on the pizza we sat down in the den and I asked her first why was she being so nice and helpful to me.

After a short pause she said, "I could see when you first gave me your story that you were one of the good guys. You were upset that your life mate had disappeared. The reasons didn't seem to matter to you at the time only that she was gone. Most men would have moaned at the loss of their cook/sex partner/maid... but you never said any of that till I brought the circumstance of her leaving. When you told me how you battled with her feelings and that you had come to terms with the seeming facts that you couldn't satisfy her. Your concern was for HER feelings not yours. You were on the verge of being a willing cuckold because SHE needed the bigger dick to satisfy her. You were willing to let her. Very few men would have been that accommodating. Altho to be totally honest here, had I been in your shoes, I would have kicked her to the curb but you didn't."

"Let me explain my situation a bit to give you some background. I was brought up poor and was an orphan at 13. I went through foster care till 18. When I graduated from High School I worked my way through junior college till I got a degree in law enforcement. While in college I met and married a man that turned out to be abusive both physically and sexually. I allowed it until one day he gave me a split lip and a broken wrist when I told him I wouldn't have a threesome with his friend. I filed for divorce, then proceeded to put that ugly part of my life behind me.

Since then I have dedicated my life to law enforcement. I don't date. I don't screw around. And until I met you I haven't found a man that I thought was worth pursuing. Please forgive me if i seem too forward but from where i'm sitting, I may have found a man that I could grow old with. A man that I would love to have his babies with. I know that I might be jeopardizing my job by dating you but I'll take that chance."

"Maybe we are not compatible at all but I don't think so. Maybe you are that terrible lover that Cindy accused you of being, but again I don't think so. If I'm wrong on anything here please let me know now. Again I am sorry if I am too forward but I'm 28 and I am tired of sleeping alone. I want a loving relationship with someone I can trust and share his life with him as his partner. I don't have a cat or a dog and I don't have a lot of girly things.