Size Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was thinking of the sudden shift of her line of conversation. Did this woman that I had just met a little over a day ago just tell me that she wanted the job of replacing Cindy? I think the answer was yes.

I also was thinking of what to do about my wife. She was the one that abandoned me without any consideration for my feelings. She had essentially said that she was going to cuckold me and I had no say in the arrangement. I felt that her reasoning to be a manufactured story now because of her months long affair.

She had no way of knowing what she was getting into here. Obviously she had no idea that she would become a sex slave when she left me. I did not have the kind of money to effect a rescue and quite frankly I didn't know if I would want her back now if I could. So my choice was did i want her back at all?

NO

I said, "Karen I can't say what kind of future we may have but I will say this. If you will allow me to grieve for the loss of Cindy to these animals I will give you the love that I once had for her. I promise to be all of those things you told me you want. But I may have a huge problem to overcome first."

"Cindy had tried to give me head on our last night together and for the first time in my life I couldn't get it up. If we can't make love is that a deal breaker?"

Kareen looked into my eyes. I started to get uncomfortable with her look. Finally she said, "If in fact you can't get an erection there are pills or therapies available to you. I'm sure that your company insurance would cover those. But honestly I don't think we would need them. Let's not get ahead of ourselves ok?" I nodded. Then she asked, "Are you willing to let me into your life after you are through dealing with your wife?"

After a short pause I said "yes."

TWO MONTHS LATER

The email was from an old college friend that had discovered Jesus while in college. I heard that he had done missionary work in Somalia and surrounding countries but had to leave or face decapitation at the hands of the people in power because he was a christan so he had moved to another country but had maintained local ties. I had asked him if he could get any information on Cindy for me as I was hoping for closure. His message was very descriptive of her new life.

It said:

"As to our previous conversation I can report that the woman is alive and from all appearances not too well. She is owned by a local warlord. This man has about 20 sex slaves that take care of him and his six sons. His slaves in the past have never lasted more than 10 years before they are relegated to tribal use because of the constant need of the family to use these women. Sometimes several times a day each. She is what can only be described as a breeding slave. The most disgusting procedure is the removing of the slaves clitoris upon purchasing so they cannot orgasm. In this capacity she will be bred as often as her body can deliver children or until she succumbs to any number of local STD related illness. These people are not too particular what they stick their dicks into so STD'S are rampant in the village. Also cleanliness is nonexistent because they don't bathe. The local authorities believe that this will be enough to annihilate the line of warlords in due time. My personal opinion of this family is that they are nothing more than disgusting pigs."

There was a series of attached pictures.

The first and most telling was a very pregnant Cindy sitting on the lap of a dark skinned man. She didn't look comfortable at all. They both were completely naked. Cindy had no hair on her head. In place of her beautiful red hair her scalp was covered in squiggly tattoo lines. She had hair under her arms and on her pubic region. It didn't look like her body hair had been shaved in months. Her nipples and clit hood had enormous golden rings inserted they must have each weighed a lot because her nipples were stretched out several inches making her once perky tits droop and her clit hood was drooping the same. She looked to be covered in dirt and insect bites. She must have smelled horrible without bathing since her captivity started.

Another was a pic of the warlord and his six sons engaged in the breeding of the slaves. Cindy was among the slaves. She was on her hands and knees. Her nipples were dragging on the ground from the weight of the rings and with what appeared to be cum dripping from her abused pussy. The rest of the slave women were on hands and knees also. The warlord and his sons were showing their hard ons. The longest had to be a whopping 4" long.

ONE YEAR LATER

My new wife and I had just returned from our honeymoon to our new home. We still had gifts to open and thank yous to send out to all our friends and relatives but that could wait. We were sitting in our kitchen talking of our trip and discussing baby names. Karen was three months along and we had decided that we didn't want to know the baby's sex so we were thinking of boys and girls names.

Suddenly I had a thought actually two. Karma is a bitch and be very careful what you wish for.