Size Queen Gets Put In Her Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While talking she starts to look down lower and lower till she witnesses the colossal bulge in his jeans. She can see the outline, it looks as fat as a beer can and descends down his right leg. Almost to his knee but she can't see the outline of the head.

Stunned like a deer in the head lights she doesn't even notice her phone in her cleavage vibrating over and over. Still eyeing up his cock outline as she bites her bottom lip hard, just thinking of what having that inside her would be like. She feels his large rough hand slide in between her soft squishy tits, and he isn't gentle either. Her eyes close as she moans, lifting her head up until she hears his deep manly voice.

"Who the fuck is this?........... What kind of fucking name is Paulo?.......... Not a fucking chance I am gonna let you talk to her.......... she is busy........... Haha easy there fella, I don't think she would appreciate her gardener claiming to be her boyfriend.......... Now fuck off."

He hangs up as she is licking her lips

"Mmmm that was soooo fucking, who in the world are you stud?"

"Names Geoff, I will find out your name later for now I am just gonna call you Sugar tits," as he puts her phone in his back pocket.

"I am gonna hold onto this for a while, you can have it back when I say you have earned it."

She purrrrs back. "Anything for you stud ;) how ever can I earn your approval?" as she runs her hand on his rock hard bicep.

"See that douche by the bar, in the shirt covered in glitter with the spiked hair that has way to much gel. Go put him in his place."

She scoffs, "Ha easy."

He stops her, I didn't finish. "You can't touch him at all."

A grin grows on her face. "Mmm now this should be fun." as she starts to strut over she feels his hand smack her round ass hard, she wasn't ready for the force and its makes her squeal in pleasure.

Walking up to the douche bag she catches his eye easily. She leans over and whispers something in his ear, then she takes his beer bottle placing it between KKK tits she starts to slide it deeper and deeper in her throat. Almost taking the whole bottle before she slides it back out. The losers mouth wide open as he starts to shutter and clench his face. Vicki starts laughing.

"Oh my god you just came in your fucking pants didn't you? haha that is sooo pathetic."

Everyone in the area laughing at the loser as he bows his head in shame and runs out of the bar.

Walking back to Geoff she can see him laughing and is very pleased with herself and having found such a man. She get close up to him huggin his side, pushing her soft squishy tits into his hard body. He looks down at her with a big smile.

"Hahaha well done indeed, what did you whisper to that poor excuse of a man."

She grins as she looks up and him and starts to trace her delicate fingers along his waist, right above his belt as she looks down at the outline again making her smile grow.

"Simple.... I told him I have no gag reflex" as she give him a coy wink

His hand slapping on to her ass and squeezing nice and real hard causing her to bite her lip "So this Loser boyfriend of yours got a house?"

"He sure does" she says excitedly loving the idea of cheating on Paulo with this superior male, at his own house.

Geoff grabs Vickkis hand a pulls her with him to the door, as they get outside Vickki shows him the limo waiting for her and they both get inside. She yells out to the driver.

"Take me back home and fucking step on it."

As soon as Geoff and Vikki get in the back seat their hands all are over each other. as they start to make out, tongues all over. She slides her hands under his shirt to feel his abs, her long fake nails digging into his skin as she moans out.

"Mmm good god are you made of steel?" as he starts kissing and sucking on her neck, her head falls back and rolls back and forth on the head rest. as his large hand grips her big tit hard. Even Geoff's large hands can't hold all of one of Vickkis massive tits. She moans out as he plays with her tits slapping them around bouncing them up and down in his big hands. Squeezing and kneading them with such strength.

"Mmmm oh fuck no one ever knows how to handle my fat juicy titties. That feels soo good."

Sliding his head lower into her massive cleavage, licking and sucking all over. She continues to moan, her hands start to wander down to his bulge. She starts to feel the outline realizing right away that she won't be able to wrap a hand around his girth, trying to find the head but still can't it feels stiff.

"Holy fuck are you part horse as well? This cock feels fucking HUGEEE!!!"

Her moans getting louder and louder as his hands start to slide up under her skirt. Where her thong is fucking soaked. With one quick pull he snaps it and starts to tickle her clit back and forth she cries out.

"OH GOD OH GOD YES."

His face still buried in her cleavage, as he slides two of his long fingers in which themselves feel like a big cock she groans out. Eyes closed head rolling back and forth as he builds a frim fast rhythm.

"uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh oh god don't stop, that feels fucking incredible."

He slides in a third finger stretching her out even more. Sliding back and forth for a bit, then stopping and changing to and up down motion. Like he is trying to lift her up then push her down in the seat. All while his thick thumb trails over her clit. He does this fast and hard relentlessly. Her eyes open wide and her feet are kicking all over the place. Her hands looking for something to grab onto. They squeeze his arm that is doing all the work. Feeling how hard it is and how fast it is moving only turns her on more. She can hear the sloshing sounds of his fingers in her pussy. As she gets hit hard with a wave of pleasure her feet stomp on the ground as her hands push hard against the ceiling as she tries to hold herself in place as she screams.

He pulls all three fingers out followed by a rush of her fluids, spraying out over the seat and onto the floor of the limo. As she holds on as best she can, her whole body shaking she can her it in her voice.

"HOOoooLLLlllYYYyyyyyy fffffFFFFFuuuuUUUcccccKKKKkkkiiiIIIIInnnNNNNnGGGGG FFFFFFuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK."

As she cums and cums making a puddle in her seat and at the floor of the limo. She looks at him with lust and bewilderment in her eyes.

"What the fuck did you just do to me?"

He just grins back

"What you have never squirted before?" he gives her clit a little flick her body has another little tremor.

She coos back. "Never in my life has anyone ever done anything close to that to me."

The limo stops and Geoff gets out pulling Vicki with him, he grabs her and tosses her over his shoulder, like a cave man claiming his women. Her ass and legs covered in her own juices. He carries her to the house her tits squishing into his hard as a rock, muscular back as she bounces up and down.

"If that's the first time you have ever squirted, then you are in for one hell of a night." He smacks her ass on his shoulder it sounds like someone slapping a wet towel.

Carrying her up to the front door he doesn't bother trying to open it, just lifts his right leg and boot kicks the door in, splintering the wood around the dead bolt. The door flies open with a loud slam. Vickki continually getting turned on by Geoffs displays of power. He walks along the tile floor into the living room, that has two large grey couches one long one and one in the shape of an L.

Grabbing Vickki but not putting her down, he turns her around so she is now hanging upside down on his front side, her soft tits against his hard abs. He spreads her legs on either side of his face, her thick thighs resting on his shoulders. Her cunt still dripping wet, he wraps his arms around her waist right above her ass and pulls her tight to his body. His big fat tongue starts to flick back and forth over her sensitive clit fast and firm. Her hands plant on his tree trunk size thighs as she pushes herself up a bit. Moaning out as she feels a wet tongue playing with her pussy.

"Oooohhhhh WOW oh yes yes YES."

Geoff starts to slide is long thick tongue in her pussy wiggling it around like a snake. She moans louder as he just keeps getting faster and faster.

"Oooohhhh shittt, Im cumming again." her legs shake as she cums again.

"OH GOD YESSSSSS."

Geoff not stopping just because she came, he keeps his wide tongue inside her. Vickki looking down at Geoffs crotch she can't wait anymore. She is dying to see how big this stallions cock is. Even upside down she undoes his belt, button and fly like a pro in no time at all. Biting her bottom lip as she slides her thumbs in the waist band of his jeans and boxers, slowly sliding them down his body she unveils the first few inches. She sees the shaft is so thick, thick like a beer can and the veins are so defined they pop out and run along the shaft, her eyes go wide.

"OOOOOHHHH" as she continues to slide Geoffs jeans down lower and lower and the thick vein covered shaft just keeps going and going and going.

"MMMMMMYYYYY" she has his jeans all the way

down to just past his knees before she finally sees the thick head.

"FUCKING GGGGAAAAAWWWWWDDD this cock is a monster!!!!!"

Almost on cue Geoff lifts her back up a bit and flips her over before putting her down on her tall red heels. She drops down to her knees and near the speed of light. Getting eye level with the behemoth of a cock in front of her. Eyes wide jaw fallen open, she is actually intimidated by it. Her hands slowly move up to touch it looking up at him.

"Geoff your cock is absolutely massive"

as her hands try to grip the girth of the shaft, neither one on its own even coming close to being able to wrap all the way around. As she gets a firm grip she just moans out, looking over it in wonderment.

"It's sooooo heavy like heavier then the weights i use at the gym hehehe." as she picks it up a bit.

"Although I can't say I am surprised that a piece of cock meat this fucking long and thick also has some real weight to it"

she winks up at him as she squeezes it a bit. Suddenly she gets a bit nervous as she feels that it's a lot softer then she thought it would be.

"ar-ar-are you even hard yet" as she starts to slide her two hands back and forth just trying to understand how long it already is and he isn't even hard yet. Geoff looking down with a devious grin on his face.

"Not hard yet, why don't we put that gag reflex to the test" as he winks down at her.

Vickki filled with some new confidence opens her mouth wide to take the fat head inside. It fills her mouth like nothing has before, she can't help but let out a moan of satisfaction.

"MMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmMMMM" as she slides it deeper and deeper going pretty well for about 5 inches till she can't fit anymore. Looking down his shaft there is still so much cock left. She can feel him starting to throb and pulse hard, growing with each pulse. She slides her mouth off the first five inches. The top Geoffs cock is drenched in her spit.

"WOW I have NEVER had anything that big in my mouth" as she starts spitting on his cock lubing it up, pumping it with both hands. She has never had to work a cock so much. But she doesn't care, she is too excited from it to care. Growing longer and thicker in her hands. It's getting easier to handle as it gets harder, she doesn't notice the weight as much as it starts to lift from stiffening. Her hands sliding up and down twisting back and forth as she stares at in growing in awe. Getting harder and harder in her hands until it feels like a steel rod.

She thought it was huge before and now it's even bigger, it's a massive long and fat cock. Easily thicker than a beer can, one hand barely holds half of the girth.

"This is Unbelievable. Fuck hung like a horse, you are hung like a god damn elephant!!! You HAVE to let me measure you. pretty pretty please????"

As she looks up at him batting her long eye lashes and pouting her lips. When he nods she stands and runs off her heels clicking loud on the tiles as her entire body jiggles. Coming back with a tape measure in hand.

"I had to find the tape measure, there is NO WAY my ruler is big enough to measure you and that cock that would make horses jealous."

She gets back on her knees like a giddy little school girl, not knowing Geoff has taken her phone out of his pocket and pointing it at her. She slides the tape measure down his more than impressive length all the way to the tip of the head.

"NO god damn way, this has to be wrong, are you seriously 19 and half fucking inches?" as she turns her gaze up with a look of pure shock the distinctive "click" of the camera app can be herd. He laughs a bit.

"Your measuring tape is 100 percent accurate."

Holding her arm next to the long massive cock, Vickki licks her lips.

"It's bigger than my arm."

Again she hears the click from the camera app on her phone, this continues for a bit. Vickki posing with Geoffs big cock. Holding it over her face, trying to hold it with just one hand, while Geoff takes some pictures. After a bit he stops and she can see him typing on her phone.

"What are you doin with those pics stud?"

His devious grin come back "Oh I think that little douche Paulo needs to see you with a real cock."

He is about to push send when Vickki yells out "WAAAIT you can't do that."

His grin gone he looks down with his dominating eyes.

"You have a Problem with that Sugar tits?"

Batting her eyes at him this time she is the one with the devious grin.

"We don't have a picture of me trying to fit this long, fat, heavy, meaty elephant sized dick in my mouth yet."

As her two hands grip mid-way up Geoffs shaft she opens her mouth up wide and swallows the tip. Her cheeks sink in as she sucks hard, her wide green eyes looking up accentuated by her big eye lashes and dark eye shadow. The lust and pleasure is easily seen in her gaze. The camera goes "Click" and she moans knowing she will be humiliating Paulo. She keeps sucking trying to work herself deeper and deeper onto the Geoffs fat cock. Her hands jerking up and down, she can hear her bracelets clanging together. Geoff sends off the pictures then toss's the phone on the couch.

Looking down at Vicki Impressed with how well she is doing so far. Vickkis loud slurping can be herd and she covers his rock hard cock in spit, trying to lube it up a bit so she can take it deeper. She has never ever struggled so much with a cock in her mouth. hell even two cocks in her mouth has never been this much work. She pulls it out with a loud audible

*POP* followed by a gasp for air as she wipes her spit from her lips with the back of her hand.

"Its soooo fucking big." as her hands using her spit can slide up and down the shaft faster and faster.

"I can barely breath with that thing in my throat" Vickki sees pre-cum ooze out from the tip, her eyes light up in excitement as it's a lot of pre-cum. She uses it as lube at first just watching how much is oozing out. It looks like more than some full loads she has had before. She dives onto it, shoving his cock back into her mouth. As soon as the cum hits her lips she moans out.

"MmmmmmMMMMMMM" as she tastes it, it taste incredible so thick and creamy nice and warm sweet and salty, it taste delicious. Back into a motion of bobbing her head up and down she pops Geoffs large cock head out over and over.

*PoP "You Taste" * Sluuuurrpp mmm mmm PoP "SO" * Slurp slurp mm mm mmm mmm Pop* "god damn good" * Sssssllllluuurrrrrpppp*.

Back to trying to see how much she can fit in her mouth she works her way down lower and lower. Wiggling her head to get a little bit more. To her credit she manages to get 8 inches down all by herself with no gagging. In the middle of feeling pretty impressed with herself she feels Geoffs large hands on her head, his fingers under her chin and his thumbs on her head as he starts to buck his hips back and forth.

"I'm impressed with how much you have swallowed so far. Now lets see what this spoiled bimbo slut mouth can really do."

As he speeds up pushing deeper starting to fuck Vickkis mouth. Vickki digs her nails into his muscular thighs as she tries to hold on. Fucking loving it, being force fed to take more and more cock. She has never felt so out of control, so dominated. Pre-cum and spit spilling out of her mouth and dripping off Geoffs cock as he uses her mouth like a fuck toy. It spills down onto her fat tits and slides down her cleavage. Her lip gloss getting so smudged all over his cock. Her eyes start to water as he pushes deeper and at the 10 inch mark, for the first time in her life she starts to gag.

"UUuuuuugggghhh UUGHHhhh UUUGGGHHH." Over and over before Geoff slides his impressive length out. Gasping for air, but not allowed to chance to before Geoff picks up his fat heavy cock holding it over her.

"Lick My balls Surgar tits."

Loving being controlled, she looks up to his balls.

"JESUS CHRIST THE'RE LIKE THE SIZE OF TENNIS BALLS." as she cups them in her hands then starting to suck and lick on them. They are gonna be a real struggle to fit in her mouth, good thing Vickki loves a challenge. They smell musky and taste salty and she can't get enough of it.

"Ooohhhh I can only imagine how much hot, sticky, tasty cum these bad boys are packing."

Before she gets and answer Geoff picks her up and tosses her on her back on the long part of the L shaped couch, Pulling off her tiny denim jacket then ripping her black top right off. Geoff sees how much of a struggle her bra is in trying to contain her massive 38 KKK tits as the soft tissue spills over every edge.

"DAAammmNNN you really are Sugar tits aren't you? How do you even get a bra like that to fit?"

As she spreads her legs wide for him in a wide V she looks up at him and coyly says "Oh you know. I have a Knack for fitting very BIG things in some very TIGHT places." ;)

Gripping her thin ankles tight Geoffs brings his fat cock head down to rest on Vickkis clit causing her to moan as the heavy cock rubs over top. Her pussy has been dripping ever since she saw his monster of a bulge. Geoff drops it lower and starts to push it in. her swollen pussy lips stretching to accept it inside her. He slips in and her eyes go wide!

"OHHH god yes!"

He keeps pushing deeper and deeper making Vickkis walls stretch more and more.

"Your cock is so fucking Huge, use it to fill me up like the big cock slut I am!"

Geoff starts to slide back and forth building a rhythm back and forth building in power and speed. With every thrust in her, he pushes a little deeper. Vickkis bra looking like it won't take more of her tits bouncing. Geoffs grip gets tighter and he fucks her harder, pushing in deeper and deeper.

"FUCking Yes fuck me you stallion mmmmmmm fuck me hard , give it to me good, pound my slutty pussy with that fucking elephant cock of yours!"

14 inchs deep and Geoff starts pounding away at her, faster and faster fucking her so hard the couch is starting to move with every powerful thrust from his pelvis. Vickkis tits bounce up and down with the pounding. Even the sturdiest of bras never stood a chance against the weight of her fat, juicy, soft tits and in an instant the bra burst open. Her tits free to flop around even more wildly, looking like two over filled giant water balloons. Not even exposed for a second and Geoff gives them a hard slap. Before Vickki can tell him to do it again he slaps the other one making them jiggle like jello. She wants to call out "HARDER." but doesn't have the time before he is slapping them again and again even harder. Almost like he is reading her mind.

He brings her legs together on either side of his neck making her even tighter and freeing his hands, they both grab onto her fat huge tits and squeezing hard causing her to scream.