Size Queen Gets Put In Her Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OHHHH goODDD YESSSSS, IM CUMMING. I'M CUMMING ALL OVER YOUR HUGE THICK DICKKKK!!!!"

Not slowing down Geoff moves her legs so one is still by his head her heels high in the air and the other he pushes out to the side like and L. pounding her relentlessly still not balls deep, but Vicki is so out of it she can't tell he is not balls deep. With one hand Geoff slides it down to her wet cunt which just covered his cock in juices. He starts to circle her clit in frim steady circles. With his other free hand he slaps her tits again before grabbing her throat and choking her a bit.

Her slight loss of air heightening the sense of her pleasure. Her clit being played with while she is getting pounded by a human jack hammer with a cock that could onl be compared to that of the largest animal in the kindom, the elephant. She is driven way over the edge.

"FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK I AM CUMMMING AGAIN"

At that moment two of the couch legs break causing them to fall which pushes Geoffs cock in deeper the the 16th inch. For just a second before he quickly pulls his entire length out followed by and intense rush of her juices, bursting out of her cunt as she squirts all over the floor much harder than the time in the limo. Her legs shaking non-stop, her eyes rolling in the back of her head as she screams out for a solid 30 seconds.

Before she has even come down from an immense sexual high, Geoff is sliding his monstrously thick cock back inside her tender pink pussy. Bending over as he slides his left arm under the small of her back. In one easy motion he stands lifting her up. Vickki has never ever felt so small a weak before. Geoff is using her like a ragdoll. Bouncing her up and down on his long, long, looooooooooonnnngg shaft. Vickki moans and moans as she gets fucked all over the room. Before he takes her upstairs.

Kicking in the master bedroom door. He carries her across the room and slams her up against the wall. Pounding her against it over and over. The two of them are starting to crack the drywall. Her tits bouncing up and down between their two bodies. His hands slide down and grip her toned ass, pummeling her little pussy as he smacks and gropes her round fat ass. Vickkis bra still dangling on her shoulders but it is torn to shreds, her mini skirt up around her waist like a leopard print belt, her heels still on wrapped around Geoffs back. All her jewelry clanging together as she gets her brains fucked out. Fucking her so hard Geoff puts a hole in the wall. Pulling her out and going back to standing he starts bouncing her up and down massive shaft, unlike she has ever experienced. 18 inches sliding in and out of her without relent.

Causing Vickki to scream out in ecstasy with every bounce. Geoff buries his face in her big bouncing balloons, sucking and licking all over, biting her nipples. At this point Vickki is so out of it she can't think of anything. All she can do is try to hold on for dear life. Everything she does is because of her subconscious and does it purely on sexual instinct. As her conscious mind is on another plane of existence now. She lost track of how many orgasms she has had long ago. She doesn't even know how long it has been. At one point in her getting fucked all over the house she caught a brief glimpse of a clock and saw it was 5 am meaning she had been getting fucked senseless for at least 4 hours but that's too much math for her brain to process right now.

"OHooohhhOHHHHohhhhhOOHHHHooohhhOOOOHHHH."

She screams and moans as Geoff bounces her up and down inducing another orgasm, a full body shake she gushes all over his thick man meat. The only reason she is still up is because Geoff is holding her up. As he slides his big fat cock out more juices pour out making a puddle beneath the two of them. Geoff throws her over five feet with ease, She lands on the king sized soft bed her. Vickkis massive fat round tits slap together. Geoff climbing on top and straddling her stomach he slaps both tits on her nipples which makes her squeal before he squeeze them together. His hard cock so covered in her juices and pre cum he slides in between her soft fat titties as he plays with her nipples.

If Vickki could speak she would tell him how hot it is to not see a cock disappear in her vastly deep cleavage and to have a man that can handle them. She has given hundreds and hundreds of tit jobs before but has never been tit fucked. As she always has to do the work. Geoffs cock is so long and thick it easily fills the deep crevasse that is Vickkis cleavage and pushes further up sliding along her face smudging what remains of her pink lip gloss he barks at her.

"Lick your juices of this Big Fat Meaty Cock you filthy size queen slut."

On instinct alone she does as she is told and runs her tongue on as much as the shaft as she can, as it slides back and forth across her face. Geoff then stands above her and grunts a low growl like a grizzly bear, before his cock erupts like someone just turned a hose on full blast.

Vickki getting showered in Hot thick white creamy cum. It's so warm and thick, her face is doused as rope after rope after thick rope burst from the tip of Geoffs elephant sized cock. covering all of her massive fat tittes. The last time Vickki had this much cum on her it took 11 guys to get to that point.

Moaning uncontrollably and withering around on the soft white sheets of the bed half passed out. She gets her eyes open trying to see through the thick layer of cum on her slutty caked up face. She sees Geoff putting on his pants and outside the window what looks like to be a helicopter landing on the front lawn. She barely manages to get out the words.

"Who in the world are you?"

Geoff gives her a small laugh

"I had fun to night, you are a real natural sugar tits. Tell you what if you want an upgrade and want to leave this life behind and see me again. Then give me a call."

He tosses his business card at her feet before heading outside and climbing in the Helicopter.

*******************************************

The next thing Vickki knows she can hear the buzzing of her phone going off beside her, she tries to ignore but it just keeps going and going. How it ended up beside her she has no idea. Waking up she is in a real sticky mess, she is still covered in Geoffs thick creamy cum as she answers the phone with a groggy.

"hello?"

"Vickki oh my god there you are, why the hell have you not been answering your phone? Where the hell have you been? Everyone thinks you are missing or dead." she recognizes the voice on the other end of the line as Monica.

"Cause Im fucking tired." as she rolls her head over she sees one of the clocks its only 10 in the morning "Why the hell are you so worried its only 10, I saw you last night at the club."

For a few seconds on the other side it is quiet

"Vickki its 10 am Tuesday!!! I saw you at the club on Saturday night!!!!"

This news wakes Vickki out of her groggy state and she open her eyes and looks around Paulo's bedroom. The place is fucking trashed dressers have been knocked over there are Vickki sized holes in the wall all over. The French doors have been busted in, even one of the post on the four poster bed is snapped in half. Vickkis hair is an absolute mess covered in cum all over. Vickki looks over her body and sees how cum she is covered in. She sees some that is still wet on her nipple. She wipes it up with her dainty long middle finger then takes a taste.

"Mmmm Still taste fantastic, Monica I think I am in love."

Monica incredibly surprised by this statement "What seriously? What in the world happened to you Saturday night? last thing I saw is you were getting dragged out behind that hot muscled stud."

Vickkis trying to remember as much about what happened as she can "He fucked the shit outta me, I cant remember huge parts of the night, I think I must have blacked out a bit or something. Not cause I was too drunk or anything all I know for sure is he fucked my brains out for hours and hours. I have never experienced anything like that in my life. He was such a fucking man. Oh my god his cock you would not believe, I still don't believe it. It belongs on a whale or something. He makes any other guy I have been with look so small now. Just so fucking big and fat. The veins on his cock made it feel amazing, I could feel them inside me. How he got a cock that big to get hard I don't know, he should have like blood loss or something. Not only hard but hard like a diamond and for the ENTIRE NIGHT!!! I am pretty sure he has to be a sex god hehehe."

As Vickkis hands trail down to feel her pussy, the slightest touch and she gasps a bit in pain as it is beyond tender and sore.

"A Fucking monster, I didn't even know a guy could have a cock so fucking big and did he ever know how to use it, he used me like a fucktoy until his giant balls covered me in a hot sticky load and I mean he fucking drenched me it was like having a shower. Oh and Monica he taste so so so god damn gooood."

Monica moaning on the phone just from the dirty details rubbing her pussy a bit imagining it was her in that situation.

"So when do I get my turn with him?"

Vickki laughs but then in a serious tone.

"Monica this guy would fucking split you in two."

"Sure whatever Vickki you are just being a hog like normal, so when are you gonna see the mans man again?"

As Vickki looks around the bedroom again seeing the business card she picks it up and looks at it while talking to Monica she reads it.

"Geoff Benwaa 555 555 0000."

Vickki does not recognize the area code she is sure as hell not from the city.

"I want to see him as soon as I can but I think I am gonna need a few days to recover still, from the raw pounding he gave me haha."

Vickki Starts to slide her way to the edge of the bed knowing she needs to clean herself up. She kicks off her shoes and tries to stand her legs. Far too sore she falls right over on her stomach her huge cum stained tits catching her fall.

"OH MY GOD Monica I can't walk, He actually fucked me till I couldn't walk."

Monica just laughing Vickki hangs up and crawls the way to the bathroom turning on the huge soaker tub she starts taking off her jewelry. First her rings, then her bracelets and anklet. The necklace proves to be a lot trickier as all the cum has it stuck to her tits. She turns on the jets of the tub and climbs inside to the warm embrace of the hot water. She spends hours in there cleaning and trying to recover, the hot water easing her sore muscles. She reaches to the side to grab her phone and the card Geoff left for her. She Dials the number and listens to the phone ring. She hears a voice but it sure as hell isn't Geoff, it's a female voice and it sounds very familiar but she has no idea who it is.

"Why Hello Vickki, Geoff said we would be getting a call from you."

.......To be continued.