All Comments on 'Size Queen Tina - Early Years'

by RhythmRealm

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Impo_64Impo_64about 1 month ago

"Tina had just started her new job as a secretary"...Really? She should have chosen to be a whore! More money and more cocks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

She went to college to become a secretary?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

She's a slut not a whore. Whores have more class

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Pretty sure you don't grasp the concept of "loving wives" since this whore is single. Now, if you continue, which you shouldn't, don't have her marry some small dicked clown. First a woman like this wouldn't marry and even if she did it wouldn't be to some schmuck with a little dick. Best option, stop writing altogether.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 month ago

She’s a skank. That’s two rungs below a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

My wife found out that she enjoys bigger dicks when we started dating. I am just over 9" and she said her first three guys were al 6" or under. It flipped a switch in her. She now has my permission to seek out and enjoy all the big dicks she wants to. One of those was a boss she had a few years ago. She said she noticed the bulge in his pants the first day on the job. A few months later she got to experience it fully bent over his desk.

mitchawamitchawa21 days ago

Tina is not a slut. there were four encounters, one, Brad raped her, two, the coach took advantage or her. three the Dean used his position to do what he wanted with her, four, the boss had leverage and took Tina as soon as he could. The fact she enjoyed big dicks does not make her a slut although she may be addicted to large cocks. The end of the story suggests she maybe would,t mind being dominated by a male with a cunt strether penis. There is no sin in liking to have a male with a large cock use her for his and her pleasure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRhythmRealm@RhythmRealm
Welcome to Nocturnal Vocalizations of Your Neighbors! Are you fascinated by the unique and often humorous sounds that fill the night air? For more exclusive content please consider to support me at my Patreon Page: https://patreon.com/RhythmRealm Follow me on: Twitter/X: @Re...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES