All Comments on 'Skaters Romance'

by dreamcatcher549

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Really good better then good it was GREAT! :)

I really loved your story it was very well written. The passion was good and i liked the fact that you took your time to write the story. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
fantastic Piece

i absolutely loved this. fabulous story, great writing minus one or two errors.Keep writing will look for more work from u

ashbabyashbabyalmost 15 years ago
Please please please

Don't stop writing! I absolutly fell in love with these characters and you are such an incredible writer. PLEASE DON'T STOP HERE!!

atheistinokietownatheistinokietownover 14 years ago
<3<3<3<3<3<3

OMG i love this story! It has so many awesome elements and i love D &S they were so cute! the drama made it griping and i just had an amazing time reading it, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
lengthy

really lengthy and makes readers aware of this fact but it had the potential to be great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wonerful

This story had the potential to be great and it was. This was such a wonderfully told tale of life. It wasn't some horny little story where everyones fucking someone for the hell of it. It showed the trials, the strugles, the laughter, and the friendship that goes into the discovery and the building of a relationship with the one you truly love. Don't listen to that first comment becouse of you and your story I've been entertained, inspired, and I feel I've gained some ecpirrience from reading it. I can't wait to read more of your work. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

This story is unbelieveable actually made me cry a little. The best story i have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wonderful

This was an incredible story. I've just recently gotten into gay romance stories and ones like this are what I'm particularly interested in; love along with some erotica. Too bad there isn't a bigger demand for gay romance. Keep on writting the stories that come from the heart and I'll keep reading.

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

bloody great story brilliant

jeansguyjeansguyalmost 12 years ago
Absolutely great!

One of the best stories I have ever read. Thank you for sharing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

An absolutely brilliant story, with a great plot and a lot of character detail. It's a beautiful piece that made me love every word I read

Reade Review score: 10+

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
OMFG

THIS IS AN AMAZING STORY!!!!! I WAS SOOOO HOOKED!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Amazing

You should keep writing this was an amazing story and i think that with enough dedication and the right publisher you could turn this into an actual book. This was a wonderful gay story with a great buildup and plot and it has the potential to become something even greater i just started reading gay stories and this was by far the best of them all. Keep up the great work and don't stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

The love, the romance, the drama. I read this story for 3 hours straight.. It made me, literally cry... ENCORE! <3

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
I really enjoyed this

BUT Scotty went from wheelchair to walking with no mention of it.

darthatheosdarthatheosabout 9 years ago
Real great

I really loved this story. The characters were great, the pacing was great. The only thing that took me out was grammar mistakes, but the rest was too good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why was the part where Scotty successfully relearned to walk glossed over? He was just starting PT and then bam 4 months later he’s surprising Deke with a secret porn shoot where he can walk? No details about it at all. I also hate that both of them are ok that Deke just fucks other people for a living. When they did it together and needed it to survive, it was barely tolerable - but when Deke started on his own - and said shit like “not going to lie, the sex was really great” and then kept doing it even after they got the insurance money, it was hard to believe this wasn’t a very unhealthy part of their relationship. You can not have continued great sex with hot porn models and not have it somehow affect your psyche, your decisions and your love for a partner whose never had sex with anyone but you and a three way you had together.

Bostm2839383Bostm2839383about 1 year ago

The grammar issues don't really matter to me, and although they were starting to get frequent and made me trip over them as if they were rocks on a smooth road, it's honestly fine. The dialogue was sometimes quite long or unrealistic, as if these teens were giving speeches during informal moments, but I didn't mind it much.

For the story, I would have personally liked to see Dekeon quit his porn career during the ending chapter and dedicate all of his lust to his baby, Scotty, for their lives, to really emphasise how it was no longer the porn production or the cameras that they had sex for, or that Dekeon had sex for by himself; it was just them deciding to do it for each other, because of each other, without getting paid for it. However, even with these thoughts being said, I seriously enjoyed this story! Thanks for all of your time spent on it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous