All Comments on 'Sketches – Beads & Pearls Ch. 03'

by Wilson Spalding

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Joey BurdetteJoey Burdettealmost 17 years ago
Finally!

Forget the new Harry Potter--a lot more of us have been waiting eagerly for Wilson to come up with B.&P. Ch. 03. And it's worth the wait. Nick and Jess are so cheerfully nasty, and the writing is some of the best around. Please, please don't make us wait another year for Ch. 04!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
unique

I've read more than a few hotwife stories. This is my favorite. I like not crossing over into mindless porn slut, the tug back to reality. I found the husband's reassurances romantic. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Bravo!!!

More, more!! This series is GREAT!! Well written, well scripted, and piques the imagination. I can't wait to see what happens next, both in N.O. AND when they return home. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Story

Great story. You must do more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thanks!

Thanks for all your stories!

R_PetersonR_Petersonabout 16 years ago
Very nicely done!

This series has been building and like a great porno movie, the "pop" scene was worth the wait. Nice job in painting this story in my mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wonderful Discriptions

It's been awhile since Wilson's posted a story but hopefully he will soon again. It is nice to read a really good story that is not only well written but has wondefully erotic discriptions. I love his writing about a woman with perfect breasts who doesn't mind getting cum smeared across her nipples. My only wish would be that he would get over his phobia, amend the rule he's made with his wife and not hesitate to take her cum-webbed fingers in his hand as they return to the hotel after an adventure. Write some more, Wilson!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
DAMN

Haven't read so much from one author!

This may be fiction, but you definitely know New Orleans!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Update

This couple later found out they contacted A.I.D.s perhapes in New Orleans, perhapes when they got back. They had already been divorced for a year when they found out, she started several affairs, he thought it was hot a first but soon discovered she was doing it for herself and not them as a couple. The wild life can be deadly.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
I was

I was warned. It was every bit as bad as you warned it would b.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. We have done Mardi Gras multiple times and love the craziness.

I love watching my wife suck dick and making them cum. She swallows and pulls me in to kiss her as quickly as possible. She has worn cum in public and it is a huge thing for us.

TatankaBillTatankaBillabout 1 year ago

Phew! Part three is everything I expected and more. I'm definitely in love with Jessica now. Don't you long for a Pygmalion experience with your creation? The story just flows along, wild and mesmerizing, carrying her sexy ass along with it. I love it, Wilson.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWilson Spalding@Wilson Spalding
Writer. Editor. Erotica analyst. Undying optimist. Lightning rod. Avi is me. No makeup. Update, 1/24/24: More Addicted, on the way. Possible crossovers with "In a World" coming up. If you follow me, drop me a note via that "Contact" tab and share what brings you back! "Natu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES