Sketches – Beads & Pearls Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She patted the top of the milk crate and knelt on her folded clothes.

Brent didn't waste any time, unzipping his fly as he stepped over. He was pulling his dick out as he sat down and Jess flashed me a glance. I'm not sure what she was thinking; maybe she was just looking for my reaction. It was only a glance, though, as she turned and took a long, admiring look at Brent's cock before leaning forward and taking him into her mouth.

Ho, shi.... Jessica slid her lips further down Brent's shaft. She's my... I was short of breath, utterly shocked. Wasn't I? I saw this last night. What am I feeling now? Can it be shock?. I couldn't tell. I was used to porn, watching anonymous actors. By that scale, this visual was just friggin' smokin'. I didn't know the guy, but the woman... was my wife.

Brent groaned. I was afraid he was already coming, but no -- the alcohol saved him.

I didn't know what to expect tonight. When we walked down the alley, I had no idea what was going to happen or how. I didn't have to; Jess guided it along. I watched as she closed her eyes and caressed her tits. She was deep in the sensations as her lips made love to Brent's cock. She was a goddess, a natural; meant to be a porn star. Or maybe not, but she was definitely meant to be my wife-whore. Maybe that was the shock.

Porn star or not, this did need to be captured. She wouldn't always be young, but she was young right now. I pulled out my cell phone and snapped a shot. It had a pretty good camera -- and the picture was crisp and clear and captured forever.

Vince and James both pulled out their own gadgets. "Fucking awesome, man. Do you mind?"

I didn't want this kind of thing circulating. No, wait... right now, I really did. "Go ahead."

Both the guys stepped in a little closer, shooting my wife's face as a cock slid between her lips. I could see worry in her eyes, then she glanced at me -- right into the camera-phone lens. Jess and I had watched a few pornos, we'd made a few homebrew -- she knew how to look at the camera. And that's the way she looked at me.

Brent held up a hand. "Don't get my face."

Vince shook his head and took another pic. "You' re not that pretty, man." James clarified, just in case: "It's her face we want."

Jessica smiled for the cameras, gave a cutesy little wave, and wrapped her lips back around Brent's cock. It was simple: she was hot, she knew it, she shared it. Vince was snapping the whole time -- and Brent suddenly tensed up. Jess must've felt it. She popped her lips off and slid her hand down his shaft.

One stroke and the cowboy shot a rope across her nose. Jess was cooing, moaning as Brent took over, dragging his cock across her cheek as it pulsed out his cum. He splattered cum across her lip and left a glob on her jaw.

Jess felt it, and touched it as it started to dribble down. "Thanks for the necklace..."

There was a moment, something shared between Brent, Jessica and me. It was warm, hot, sexy... I couldn't really put my finger on it. Vince and James were sorta sharing it, but not really. They recorded it, though -- James with a camera phone and Vince with a little Canon digital.

Jess stood up and we all watched her boobs wobble. I think Brent was about to fall off the milk crate. The two voyeurs took a couple more snaps of her just standing naked, cum glistening across her smiling face. I wanted to watch her suck these other two, I really, really did; but I simply couldn't wait any longer.

"My wife, my turn..." Jessica smiled at me and I watched a strand of cum stretch between her lips and her cheek. She'd never looked sexier. I smiled back at her -- then guided her one step backward, toward Brent. Now she stood right between his opened legs, right where she'd been kneeling a moment ago. "...Like you were in the bar."

Jessica got a devious, wet smile. She bent over at the waist, her pussy just inches from Brent's face. She turned and stepped into the tennis skirt lying on the ground. She slowly slid the skirt up her legs like a reverse strip tease. Brent's dick was still out and it was getting hard again. Maybe he never got soft. Jess could have that effect.

She still hadn't said a word as she picked her no-longer-white shirt off the concrete ground. Dirty. She gave it a cute shake, slipped her arms through and pulled it over her head -- but she didn't pull it down. With boobs still standing free, she looked just like she had right after she'd been fingered in the bar.

Brent was staring at her ass, burning a hole through her skirt. He helped guide her as she lowered herself onto his right leg. The milk crate wasn't that stable, but the position was just like they'd had earlier. The cowboy knew what to do, sliding his hand up her thigh.

She smiled, a little coy, and her legs opened as his hand got higher. Her miniskirt slid its way back up and Brent began circling her clit. She looked at me, the splattered cum on her face shining in the light. "Is this what you wanted in the bar?"

"Close."

I pulled my cock from my pants and gave it a squeeze. I felt like I was holding a lead pipe. Between her thighs, Brent was already dipping a finger in her glistening pussy. She wasn't moist or damp -- she was wet. As her juices lubed his finger, he pushed it deeper and deeper.

I'd waited this long, I waited a moment longer as Brent slipped in a second finger. Jessica moaned as his two-fingers started fucking her. Really fucking her. Now. With a hand on the back of her head, I guided her cum-spattered face to my cock. Her eyes closed. Her whole body shook as her thick lips parted. My shaft sunk into her hot, wet mouth. "Now this is what I wanted."

It was awesome.

It was pure porn, but I hadn't downloaded this vision off the net. I felt almost out-of-body, watching, but the sensation never faded. What I saw wasn't that unusual in porn: a woman with come already on her face, blowing another man. But the woman I was watching wasn't some anonymous model; she was my wife.

Damn. Still shocked. I knew I wasn't going to last long.

Jessica had a hand on my shaft, stroking what she couldn't swallow. She knew she had me. She popped her lips off and two-hand stroked as she glanced at her audience -- they were still filming. With a glob of Brent's jizz oozing down her cheekbone, she looked me eye to eye. "Who's your little cumslut?"

"You are, baby."

She closed her eyes and plunged her mouth back around my shaft. I could tell she'd be smiling if it weren't for the cock in her mouth. This was not typical porn, I revised; it was premium quality porn. This woman wasn't an actress; she was an artist -- she loved it as much as we did.

Brent looked at me and I could see the pleading in his eyes. I glanced around my wife's rocking shoulders and saw he was pointing straight up. His hard shaft was rubbing against her tanned, toned ass. I nodded to him.

He pulled his hands back, taking a hold of her hips, and raised her up. She went with it, standing, bracing herself with a hand on her thigh. Brent guided her hips a little to the left and she slowed down. She knew what was coming. I wanted to see it but I couldn't be in two places at once. At least I knew it was being captured on video. She hesitated, locking gaze with me as Brent guided her hips lower. There was a pause; then her eyes grew wide as her ass sunk another six inches. Then another pause on the bottom -- and I knew this stranger had impaled my wife on his cock.

Her eyes closed and my head spun.

Brent started bouncing her hips off his lap, fucking her deep. I held my wife's head steady, pumping my cock almost as deep into her mouth. She gagged a little and I tried to be careful, but I didn't stop. She braced herself, one hand on her thigh, but she was moaning as her other hand cupped her breasts. I could just see the sides of her tits swinging as she was fucked hard on both ends.

She popped her lips off and she was breathing in gasps. She stroked me as she looked at Brent over her shoulder. "Oh, God, yes. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me..."

I was dizzy.

She was moving her hips, helping Brent out as he bounced her off his lap. With her eyes closed, she guided her mouth back to my prick. I could see her face scrunch -- she was savoring it as she took me deep, the tip of my cock edging into her throat. She started swallowing around my shaft, milking me with her throat. My God, her mouth was better than most women's pussies.

It hit me: we were in the reverse of last night: she was getting fucked by another man as she blew me. Was this as good? I was so lightheaded, I couldn't tell. It felt like all my blood was in my dick. It felt... better than last night. Why? Shock not as big? Just enjoying it more? Because I've always enjoyed receiving head? Because -- Oh, fuck!

I was coming.

I loved coming in her mouth, there was no better feeling, but habit kicked in. Jessica had long been my fantasy porn star, and now it was intensely actual. I pulled out as I felt the tingle rushing up my shaft. I gripped, but I couldn't hold back, shooting a massive pearly burst across her nose, splashing over a closed eyelid.

Jessica was still bouncing. Usually, when I came, she focused on me. This time -- she was still fucking. Brent was pounding my wife with a vengeance. I felt the second pulse coming as strong as the first.

I aimed low on her cheek. A massive blast splashed along her jaw. It was obvious how excited I'd been -- and for how long. A third and a fourth burst followed, low on her cheek.

She ran her hands under her boobs and cupped them, lifting them, offering them. She looked at me, her lips pursed, one eye closed with cum. She was into it. Her whole body was rocking from the fucking she was getting.

I was past shooting, now just oozing the last of the cum out my cock. I stroked the shaft, milking it across her high cheekbones, painting what Brent had missed before. I used my cock to wipe the cum from her eye -- and she gave my cock a deep, wet French kiss.

I staggered back and she leaned back -- forcing Brent's cock deeper inside.

Her big boobs were bouncing and cum was dripping from her jaw, splattering across her tits. I loved seeing that. For the first time, I watched another man's cock thrust deep into my wife's pussy -- and it looked beautiful.

As I cleared them, Vince and James practically body checked each other to get closer. They were still taking video.

I watched the four of them, and for once in our fantasy life, it wasn't all about my orgasm. Brent was fucking my wife and she was loving it. I felt a twinge of jealousy, a pang of guilt. Jess was moving her hips, massaging Brent's cock with her cunt. There was another flash of jealousy, this one with a hint of regret. Jessica's eyes were closed, she was moaning, making love to his shaft like this was the greatest thing she's ever done. And she looked good doing it.

My wife was better than any porno chick I'd ever seen... or at least as good as the best of them. Brent was in an altered state, Jessica's pussy like heroin. No, this was the right thing. I looked at the four of them and my hesitations faded away. This was meant to be.

Vince unzipped and pulled his dick out. James did the same and both men were rock hard. They both started slow stroking, watching the live sex show just a foot in front of them. I saw Brent whisper something and Jess' eyes popped open.

There was no surprise, no hesitation as she reached out for them both. She took a cock in each hand and stroking them in unison, bringing them closer and closer. Her tits were swaying and she leaned forward, licking her lips. She looked between them, deciding, and a second later, her mouth plunged over James' cock.

I'd just come -- this should take a while -- but I already felt myself hardening.

She was unbelievable, mouthing James and stroking Vince. She built a rhythm with Brent beneath her, then switched -- sliding her mouth down Vince's shaft. The sounds were sloppy wet, popping and slapping. It felt like she was doing me, too. She'd missed her calling.

She bobbed on Vince for a few moments, then switched back to James. There was no tongueing, no tricks, no technique -- just two guys fucking one girl's mouth. Her tits went from sway to jiggle as the four of them set a pace. They were a little rough, and from her groans, I could hear she was enjoying it.

I pulled my camera back out and framed the next picture. The guys were still shooting their own first-person video, and I took my own, framing the whole scene. I was watching a mostly-naked woman -- my wife-- fucked on one man's lap while blowing another two. This was a special kind of porn: a gangbang.

I thought of the groups of guys that had seen Jessica flash on our first night here. I thought of the party on that porch that went nuts for her -- and I remembered their invite. I remember fantasizing as we fucked in that alcove, imagining what I was now seeing. They wanted what I had.

I heard a grunt -- Brent -- and Jessica stopped bouncing. She didn't stop rocking, she was still noisily blowing her voyeurs, but Brent was holding her hips against his own. He started groaning and I knew he was coming deep inside her.

I could see Jessica slow her oral sex as she shifted her hips ever so slightly. I knew what she was doing -- she was milking the cum out of him. She'd done that to me a thousand times and it never failed to make every last pulse a strong one. I remember one time thinking that it felt too good to keep to myself, too good to not share. I tilted my head and looked below. Brent's shaft was buried to the base, his cock deep in her red, wet pussy. I saw her shift her hips again and all I could think was: it's about time.

I second later: What am I thinking? I was wasting time. Jessica hadn't let go of Vince or James, though I tapped Brent. My turn.

The cowboy lifted her hips and Jessica gently stood, her face still buried in James' pelvis. Brent's spent, wet cock popped out with a squishy, sucking sound. It was obscene, dirty -- and fucking hot.

I pulled my still-damp cock from my pants and slid in behind her. The milk crate was wobbly, but it was enough. I lifted my hardened cock to her sopping wet, freshly fucked pussy. As my tip brushed her lips open, a glob of cum dropped, plopping on the concrete.

She looked over her shoulder at me. I expected to see a self-conscious grimace, but she was wearing a wicked smile. She was still stroking the James and Vince as she wiggled her ass over my cock. "Do you like me like this?"

I grabbed her hips. No lube necessary, I pulled her down -- and plunged deep inside. "I" Thrust. "Fucking." Thrust. "Love." Thrust. "You." Thrust. "Like." Thrust. "This."

She could barely breathe. "OhMyGod... You'reSoHard!"

"Yes I am..."

I wasn't letting up and it took Jess another second to catch her breath. She turned back to the cocks bouncing off her cheek -- and James took two-hand hold of her head. He lined up, she didn't resist, and he thrust his shaft into her mouth.

It was like last night again, me fucking and her blowing -- but twice as much. Awesome. This time, though, her pussy was sloppy wet, covered in a foamy white gel, and wonderfully loose. I watched Jessica's back flex as she started bobbing on the cocks before her. I was seeing things I'd only imagined. It was a marvel, a drunken marvel how good it felt to be fucking my well-used slut wife.

I watched her switch back and forth between James and Vince and the rules went through my head. It was fine that she dined, but she wouldn't kiss me with cream on her lips. In fact, I found I really liked watching her dine. Second was... seconds. I had no desire for cream pie, but feeling her frothy pussy was a special pleasure.

I heard a grunt and James suddenly stiffened.

I slowed up and looked over her shoulder. "Watch yer aim."

I don't know if he heard me, but he was careful enough. His whole body jerked, but it looked like his cock was pressed right against her face. He was practically hyperventilating. "...Oh-God-You-Are-So-Fuck-Hot."

"Agh...!" Vince pulled out a second later and stroked himself against her face. "Shit!"

Jessica gave an evil little giggle as the men rubbed their dripping cocks against her cheeks. My cock was still slow-thrusting into her sloppy-soft pussy, but right now, she was all about the guests. She held them, one in each fist, and stroked them at each corner of her mouth. She gave a little switch, a little suck to each, and kept them right at her mouth.

Vince was still holding his canon digital, living this through his lens -- and he handed me the camera. With one hand still guiding her hips, I took the cam and looked at the display. It was a still of Jessica; her face frosted like a pastry, her eyes closed in bliss -- and the tips of 2 dicks stuffed in her wide-open mouth.

Slut. Beautiful slut. My beautiful... I was coming.

My eyes squeezed shut. I wanted to watch, I wanted to see my cock sliding into her, disappearing between the lips of her swollen pussy. But my eyes couldn't open.

I held on to her hips, held on for dear life. She was my sense of balance, my touchstone to my own body. I felt like I was emptying my soul into her.

I coasted a moment longer, waiting to feel a twinge of regret. It never came.

My sense of balance returned slowly. My eyes flickered open but I was still wobbly. Vince and James had backed off.

Jess was looking at me over her shoulder. She had a warm, warm smile. A loving smile. "Are you alright back there...?"

I pulled her hips as tight as I could into my lap. "I've never come that hard in my life."

She kissed her fingers, and touched my cheek. I could feel the moisture. It almost violated the rules, but right then, I didn't care. We'd shared something. We'd shared something cosmic.

A breeze blew down the alley and it felt suddenly chilly. The adrenaline spent, the alcohol fading, it felt like it was time to retreat.

Jessica pulled her shirt just high enough to wipe the cum from her face. It left her thin, white shirt a transparent mess -- and there wasn't much mystery to what that mess was -- especially if you got with two feet of her.

Vince was just putting his tool back in his trousers as Jess wiped off. He took the opportunity to snap off one last picture. "Well, that's two memory cards."

I wobbled to my feet. "Two things. First, you need to send us copies of everything. Second, you need to be discreet."

"No problem, man."

James started writing his email out. "You guys want to get some breakfast or something?"

Jessica smiled and patted his arm. "That's really sweet, but I feel like..." She looked down at her cum-soaked shirt, and the wet spots we left on the concrete. "...Well, I feel like I'm going to pass out. I think I'm just going to steal my hubby and head back to our hotel."

James nodded, but they all looked a little sad.

Brent handed us a business card. "Umm... use the personal email on the back. Got my phone and address there, too. If anything, uh, weird should come up, I'm hoping you'll contact me about that, too." He looked around. "Barring any weirdness, though, if y'all ever want to party again..."

Jess leaned to give him a hug, and it looked like he would've accepted one last rub against the rack -- but she glanced at her cum-frosted shirt and bailed at the last second. She curtsied instead and took his card. "If you guys are ever passing through L.A., give us a call. Can't guarantee anything'll happen -- but after tonight, I think we're all friends here."

Vince stood a little taller. "Damn straight!"