Sketches – Beads & Pearls Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James pointed at the other guys. "What about you guys? Breakfast?"

The conversation shifted gears, leaving sex for food. "Yeah. Sure." "...Man, I just realized I'm starving. And I'm drunk." "Me too!" "Waffle House?"

Suddenly I was hungry, too. In fact, it would be kinky to have Jess sitting among us, hotwife with cum on her shirt sitting in the middle of the four guys that put it there. One look at her face, though, and I could see that I was just a half step from carrying her home.

The five of us staggered back up the dark alley. Our night vision was just as shot as it had been coming down, though our legs were all little rubbery for reasons beyond margaritas. At the street, we shared one last round of handshakes and broke into different directions. Brent, Vince and James moseyed off to the right, Jess and I disappeared into the thinning crowds to the left.

Her shirt was drying quickly, but she still got a couple goggle-eyed stares as we stumbled toward a thoroughfare. Jess huddled against me, trying to stay warm, and I put my arm around her. With her damp boobs pressed against my shirt, I thought about my stupid borderline phobia about getting cum on me -- especially when it was okay that it was all over her. Stupid, yes, but that didn't make me any less phobic. But... she was cold, I was warm, and that was the only thing that mattered right now.

My wife looked over the email addresses one last time before slipping the papers into my pants pocket. "James and Vincent, huh?" She brushed her tits across my arm. "What if they do call? Are you really going to share me when we get home?"

Jesus. In the middle of a sidewalk, I was cornered. I couldn't believe my dick could get hard again. It was painful. Wonderful, sure, but painful. "Would that excite you?"

Jess looked me dead in the eye and pursed her lips. "Would you hate me if it did?"

"No."

"Then yes, it excites me a lot." Jess cozied up to my side and wrapped an arm around me. She was silent, but I could tell she wasn't done. It took another 10 seconds or so for her to break the silence -- though it felt like hours. "I've always loved being bad with you, but these last few nights...? I loved being bad for you and in front of you... and the way you've looked at me..." She put her head on my shoulder. "Baby, I love being your hotwife."

I squeezed her a little closer as we walked down the darkened sidewalk. "If we do this at home, we'll have to be smart about it." A million pitfalls rushed through my head, but my dick was back in control. I am doomed. "We'll use a code: 'The Purity Clause'."

Jess tilted her head, interested.

I nuzzled her ear. I could still smell cum on her. "If I introduce you as my bride, you're mine alone." She was hanging on every word. "However, my wife is a whore -- she'll be receptive to whoever I introduce her to. While the 'Wifey' is everybody's New Orleans party girl."

"New Orleans...?"

"A Big Easy."

"Oh my god." She buried her forehead in my shoulder but she was biting her lip. She liked it. "Did you just come up with that?"

"We had the Clause in a fantasy a few years ago."

"Wow. I think I remember that." Her pinky was sliding over her lips as she thought. "A party girl, huh?"

I'd seen that look before. "Who is it that you want to fuck?"

She pursed her lips and shrugged, faking complete innocence. "Nobody in particular."

"So, just anybody...? Or somebody from your office?" She sucked in her cheeks, trying desperately to hide her smile. "...Everybody in your office?"

"No!" She squealed. "Yes, but no! Too dangerous. I'm your whore..." Jessica patted my leg, more than a little guilty. "Didn't you say some girls gave you their number last night?"

"Yeah. Nice change of subject, by the way."

"Thank you!" Jess buried her face back in my arm, avoiding my gaze. "Did those girls know I was with you?"

"One of them specifically invited you."

"Oh, good. Was she cute?"

"Euro-hot."

"Sounds like a good one." Jess still wasn't risking eye contact, but she held out a drunken finger to make a point: "Let's call her..."