All Comments on 'Sketches – Beads & Pearls Ch. 04'

by Wilson Spalding

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Jesus

She's a slut and he's her wimpy pimp, their marriage belongs to the devil not god. R.I.P.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Mass Castration

I guess I missed out when this happened, not a single story about a husband with balls. The world truly is in terrible shape. Some one should start a site called White Men With Balls. I can't read any more of this crap!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Notes To The "Writer"

From your intro to this "story," it's clear you think a lot more of your abilities as a writer than your readers do. Why would that be, writer? Your attempts to manipulate your readers by suggesting anyone who disagrees with the ideas you put forth must have "high blood pressure" or "compensating for something" are particularly repulsive. Let me get this straight. You get to express a deep-seated psychological disorder in a "story," but no one has the right to disagree with your point of view? Bull crap! Where do you get off trying to cut off the free expression of ideas in the first place? You're not Tom Clancy, writer. You're not even a comic book writer, so get off your high horse. Read the comments you get for some ideas on how to improve, because you most assuredly need to improve. </p>

<p>Here’s a couple of quick hints for you. First, you don’t have a clue how to punctuate a given block of text. You seriously need some remedial education in how to handle an ellipsis, for instance. Second, your metaphors suck. They need to evoke mental images, not stroke your ego. Third, your dialogue is insipid, pretentious, and doesn’t always fit in the context of the story. Fourth – well, just work on the first three for a while. They’re enough for you to get started. I’ll be interested in seeing where you go with your next tiny snippet of life. Good luck. </p>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Yet another

Wimp husband story. Here's a thought, why don't you have him put himself out of his misery and save us all the rest of this crap. This isn't erotic and it's not good literature, if the couple don't love each other enough to stay true to their wedding vows why get or stay married. I really don't understand this fascination with adultery, I realize it happens but why do writers want to glorify it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Excellent! Extremely well written

Really enjoyed it. More! Ignore the weirdo who makes multiple negative comments on loving wives stories by trying to pretend that he is more than one lonely inadequate.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 16 years ago
I think some of the comments are overly harsh.

I don't like the subject matter nor the way in which we have another husband getting sexually excited seeing his wife do it with other men. It's not my thing. But I think this and other stories in the series are much better written than most on this site. The author has the right to portray characters and plot the way he wishes - we don't have to read the stories if we don't like the subject matter. At least, we don't have BDSM, non-consent/reluctance, or another theme (i.e., gay male) mixed up in a story that seems to be in the correct category. My suspicion about hubby is that he is physically tough (per the story's description) but finds that he gets aroused at physical threats. This is not unusual for mammals; when angry, he punches a hole through the wall but gets a Woodie at the same time. Some men get erections when physically or sexually threatened, or even humiliated; I think it could be a reflex, Nature's way of insuring readiness to mate (to prevent sexual rivalry and get one's sperm in first, so to speak). I know my dog gets tumescent when I rough and tumble with him; it is not sexual, obviously, but there is physical competition between male animals -- I believe it could even be a biologically programmed response. I'm not a "shrink" so I'm not up on all the latest theories -- there will be those who totally disagree -- but obviously, something excites a subset of men with respect to the cuckolding fantasy, and there may be an explanation besides just sexual perversion or deviance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Not that bad ...

If one doesn't like this type of story, what part of "Don't Read It" are you having trouble with? There are other stories by other authors and even other sites ...

R_PetersonR_Petersonabout 16 years ago
Very well written…

This is an excellent story. You successfully pulled the reader deep into the charter’s mind. By doing that, you forced the reader to experience the couple’s emotion. And that emotion was intense.

Nice job of writing! This is a really a great story.

Ignore the negative comments. It is interesting that each of these comments needs to hide behind the “Anonymous” title. The style of harsh feedback is so similar; that it presents a strong argument that this is really one insignificant individual that is living a very shallow life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Excellent story/writing A+

What a great story of 2 people exploring their sexuality. I hope you have more in store for us.

Many thanks.....

George/Anne

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
WOW !

Wilson......YOUR the MAN! Good story written well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great Story Wilson

Another great story and well written. You describe your lead character's (Nick & Jessica) to perfection. The way you describe Jessica's magnificent body and the Hot & exciting dialogue between Jessica and Nick is an important part of this story. Each hard deep pounding thrust Frank was giving Jessica (On the Patio) while she thought of each of his thrust, was very exciting!!! I do believe that Frank is maybe just as big and long as Nick and Jessica very much want's to do it again with him. Now that Nick has given the (Word) to Jessica, Sex at Work will become reality. Can't wait for Chapter 5,6,7,etc. All the scenario's of Jessica with Frank,Robert,her other co-worker's are very exciting. Other scenario's, 2 on 1, 3 on 1 or more, Are very hot too. I am extremely excited and looking forward to Nick and Jessica's journey to their new life style. Keep up the great work Wilson Spalding!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Church

Is over the top, a slut and a perv, in these stories you can't have one without the other. Good writing, I just hate the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Waiting For Ch. 05

Great story Wilson . They return home, What happens at work ???

sleeplessgurlsleeplessgurlalmost 12 years ago
I loved the story

Your thoughts at the beginning of this chapter were bang on.

The negative comments say far more about the commenters than about your writing. I also noted that every single one of the harsh negative comments are from Anonymous commenters. How predictable. It's very easy to trash someone's creative efforts from behind he veil of anonymity. It takes courage to provide real constructive feedback and put your name to it. Although clearly these people have no intention of being constructive. My only question is, if they hated it so much, why did they read all the way to the end? Hypocrisy at it's finest!

Alright. Enough said about that.

This story was recommended to me by a friend as one of her favourite stories on Literotica, and as I've been reading it, I've recommended it to a few others. I think you dealt with the subject beautifully, with good character development through real and poignant depiction of the pull between angst and nervousness over what they are doing and the excitement of getting carried away with it. You allowed me to live it vicariously. A true achievement. Thank you.

I would also like to see another chapter covering what happens after they went home. :)

TatankaBillTatankaBillabout 1 year ago

This series is everything I'd hoped it would be and more. I enjoy your writing style. The lapses into stream of consciousness when the going gets hot and heavy are especially beautifully written. By the end of the first chapter I felt like I knew Nick and Jessica. The dialogue is easy and natural and Nick's inner dialogue with his alter ego feels exactly right. You've mirrored the way we think- or don't think- when we're conflicted and under the spell of lust.

It's been a long time since you posted anything in this series but I'd love to see more. Now that Jessica is an acknowledged slut Id love to see her take the bit in her teeth and run with it! I do so love a slut. She is to be cherished.

After your wonderful comments on my own posts I wanted to start with a short series and I clearly made the right choice with B&P. I just love it. I'm only sorry it took me so long to get around to reading this. You're a fine writer, Wilson.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWilson Spalding@Wilson Spalding
245 Followers
Writer. Editor. Erotica analyst. Undying optimist. Lightning rod. Avi is me. No makeup. Update, 1/24/24: More Addicted, on the way. Possible crossovers with "In a World" coming up. If you follow me, drop me a note via that "Contact" tab and share what brings you back! "Natu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES