Ski Tahoe Nude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rae and Len moved in for a better view of my totally naked girlfriend as she closed her eyes and thrust her chest outside into the cool air and bright moon light. Her absolutely perfect, hard nipples quickly rebounded stiffly and even I drooled. She came back in and whispered, “If they can’t see, I can get away with this too!” When she wrapped her hand around my stiff cock in a single move, I knew what she meant. She began stroking it in the silent room and said, “Rae, IF you haven’t undressed yet, I think it’s time.” though she knew Rae was already naked.

“Umm, right, I already started. I’m down to my bra and panties, so don’t peek.” Hah! She lied. We all watched her undulate her big D cups. She loved to say “you’ve seen one, you’ve seen them all.” So why was she hiding the girls from us? Her stiffening nipples were deliciously visible to us. By the time she’d started stripping, our eyes had acclimated completely to the low light. When she’d bent to drop her panties, her tits clearly swayed and we all saw that her hairy, shaped runway obviously needed some trimming.

“Are those goose bumps around her nipples?” I whispered to Sue mostly because I wanted her to KNOW we all could see each other. “I want to bite those big tits.” Sue squeezed my dick extra hard. “Ooops, did I say that aloud?” Of course I did, and loud enough for her to hear.

Starting to feel frisky, Rae moved between the bed and the window and confirmed she’d taken all off in the ‘dark’ before parading around the dim room on any excuse. Sue joined her in the middle of the room. She rubbed her mound, pulled her nipples and stood still in the bright moonlight. Both naked in the ‘dark’, they twirled and spun and danced in a joyful circle flaunting their raw nakedness before three OTHER people a foot or so away.

“Doesn’t this feel really naughty? We’re naked with no clothes nearby. If the boys turn on the lights, well HERE we are!” More giggles.

Two dicks, lurching, said in one voice, “We wouldn’t do that. Right?” We much preferred watching four bouncy tits and two great asses jiggle. I was still pissed that Len had fucked Sue covertly. If I played it right, I’d be fucking Rae shortly though he may get his dick in Sue again. I hated her deceitful lies even more than her catching or eating his sperm!

After a few minutes, the girls’ painful feet put an end to the dancing. Rae took one of Sue’s tits in hand and before she could complain, assuming she would, Rae sucked Sue’s tall, hard nipple. All four of us moaned. Rae dropped to her knees and licked Sue’s snatch. Time for serious fun.

Sue pulled Rae to her feet and pushed her tongue into her mouth while she pinched her nipple. After a moment, she put Rae’s big tit into her mouth and bit it. Rae moaned, our dicks twitched. Sue stroked Rae’s pussy and we could see her finger disappear inside. Rae bit her other tit in excitement and revenge and pushed two fingers into Sue’s twat.

We watched Sue lovingly retaliate and shove two fingers into Rae’s pussy. After a minute of squishing, noisy pussies, the room filled with the scent of aroused women. We saw them move the four soaked fingers between their mouths and French kiss over the saturated fingers. Juicy fingers chaotically moved from mouth to mouth.

God, I wanted to suck those fingers and pussies. My iron rod pushed me to dare more. “Ladies, cover your eyes.” Before they could react, I turned on the room lights. Len’s stubby dick was as hard as mine. We defiantly, obscenely aimed and jerked them at the girls who were still kissing between us. They screeched and grinned and tried to cover tits and pussies. But not too desperately. The ice was well broken. Len grabbed Rae’s wrists and pulled them to her sides to give me and Sue an unobstructed view of her beautiful body. He moved his dick to the outside of her thigh for Sue to savor.

Meanwhile, Sue still cupped her pussy and managed to cover one nipple with her arm. We laughed at the futile effort. I understood it was my turn to display my girl to this other couple. Sue fought me briefly, all for show, then let me pull her arms to her sides to completely expose her to our friends - by MY choice, not hers.

Rae tried to look around her leg for my hard cock. Sue reached back, squeezed my balls then pulled my long, hard dick out for Rae to enjoy. I pulled her head back a little and kissed her, tasting both women’s luscious nectar. “Mmm, I can taste two distinct pussies on her tongue. I know Sue’s delicious pussy juice, but I taste what can only be Rae’s pussy mixed in. Len, you should taste them in Rae’s mouth.”

I knew he’d already tasted them separately. While twisting Sue’s nipple with one hand, the other brushed her pubes up to expose her swelling clit to our friends. I pushed her legs apart and she moaned in my mouth. Len copied me with Rae. Her thick clit was already standing tall outside her hood.

We moved closer together until we could all touch. I reached across and tentatively pinched Rae’s nipple for our first contact, Len pinched Sue’s. He boldly swished his hand down her belly and cupped her snatch. I matched the move on Rae. Her thick, swollen lips were so much hotter than her thighs, they felt feverish. When I gently squeezed her clit, she convulsed and her knees weakened. Len held her up, but I caught some of her weight on the three fingers that I had slipped into her soft, wet pussy.

Sue vibrated against me, shuddering from her own orgasm. I saw Len pull her clit hood open then slip two fingers inside her drenched twat. We were each finger fucking the other’s girl. I’m sure I never held my girl up so someone else could finger her and cause her orgasm. It was surprisingly exhilarating.

Sue then began slowly jerking my yearning, stiff dick. She pulled it around her thigh and passed it off to Rae. The change in how the new hand gripped me made my eyes cross. When I looked down, I saw Sue take Len’s short, thick dick in hand and begin stroking it too. What a sultry picture we must have made!

I wanted my tongue in both beautiful pussies and I’d bet everything that Len did too. He was such a hound though, I think he’d rather just shove his dick in them without the foreplay.

The outer labia on both women were swollen and lusty. Rae’s inner lips didn’t protrude much, but Sue’s were intricately sculpted, plumped, purple and pushed out in a gaping, drool-inducing way that’s irresistible. I didn’t want to share her treasure with a player who couldn’t respect it or her, but that was her choice. She had lost her modesty shield and was already spilling her precious nectar on the taunting fingers of a friend and lover.

This was our first time getting openly naked and daring with another couple, but Len and Rae were all out swingers. I’d never dared ask Sue if she’d done this before. No time like now . . .

“Sue, tell us if anything we get into is too much for you. I confess, I want to fuck Rae tonight and I’m sure Len wants to fuck you again. Assuming we’re all disease free, I won’t object to anything you want to do with him, but this time you’ll do it in front of or with me. There are some things I still haven’t done and want to do to both of you. Sue, you’re always resistant to anal play. Having fucked thirty guys before me, have you ever taken a dick or anything else up your ass? How about two or three dicks at once in any combination of your delicious holes?”

Lifting one foot onto the bed next to Len, she shifted her hips toward him so her vulva opened for him, she moaned, “Ohhhhhhhh . . . so . . . ohhh . . . we’re going to open that too? Len’s opening my pussy right now with at least three fingers so far. No. I’ve ughh, never had a dick in my ass, but several guys have pushed a finger or two in there, and I’ve had tongues lick and open me - including yours.” WELL! Finally an admission.

“Well, I’ve had many dicks in MY ass as well as fingers, tongues, butt plugs and other toys.” Rae chimed in. “And I hope to feel your big cock in me soon, both, uhh all holes.” Well! That was nice to hear, and encouraging, AND put Len and Sue on notice.

Mismatched, we fell onto opposite beds and continued our mutual assaults. Rae came in a whimper and prolonged shudder. I heard Sue suppress a scream as she climaxed again. Rae slid down my hairy body until she got my screaming cock in her hot mouth and tight throat.

Every time I lurched up, I saw my Sue in the same cock sucking position on Len. From my angle, I was looking straight up between her legs and was rewarded by the beautiful sight of her stark, naked, puffed-peach pussy that slightly gaped and glistened. She got up on her knees to better her angle on the short, thick cock she worshiped orally. That raised and opened her pussy wider. The lusty, intimate sight of her protruding, wet, small lips and puffed up clit made my gut tremble and my cock explode in Rae’s mouth.

As Rae swallowed all my sperm and licked my shaft clean, I saw Len staring into the mirror over my bed and into my girl’s pussy. He looked at Rae’s open pussy, then back at Sue’s and blew his load into my Sue. She eagerly swallowed all his seed and licked his cock clean as she rotated to 69 and stared into my eyes as Len sucked her wet cunt.

The girls went to wash up, whispering and giggling the whole time. Sue returned to my bed. She coddled my stiff-again shaft and looked up at me with apologetic eyes. “Sorry honey. I don’t know what came over me. I hope I . . . ”

I interrupted, “I understand. There’s nothing to forgive. I posed you and knew it would happen. Rae covered me and I expect it will happen again several times. Sucking us off certainly broke the concerns we had about sleeping arrangements and modesty. I know we’re both going to go much further, so let’s pretend it’s already happened and all this is a guilt free repeat. OK? ”

Of course she agreed. We drifted off with her hand holding my cock and my fingers in her slippery snatch. It was just about two hours later when we were harshly awakened abruptly and LOUDLY by garish screams! Three of us leapt from our beds naked as Rae ran into the room and around in a tight circle like a banshee. Hearts pounding we looked for the threat that so frightened Rae.

Breathless and tearing she gasped “I . . . I just did what HE sssaid before, abbbout putting my feet in the toilet and flushing it to make it like a whirlpool!” Oh, oh. Her big tits were heaving far up then down. “I...I squeezed both feet in the bowl and, and, and outta nowhere these tiny, grey sharks swam around my toes - FAST! I don’t know what they were but they chased my feet as I pulled them out!”

“Uh, Rae, were they about the size and shape of tater totters? No eyes or mouth?” She nodded quickly, still gasping. “I know exactly what they were, but I don’t think I should say . . . ”

“You better say, if you know!” She lightly grabbed my balls in a faux threat and her gasping slowed.

“OK, OK! I’ve seen them before. Can I just say they are uh, dry turds and not tell you whose they are?” Sue blushed bright red and gave herself away. Rae looked sternly at her. “You got us. Sue planned the whole thing last month knowing her grey turds would chase your toes after I made you soak them after painful skiing!”

“I did NOT! You know better and I’m sorry. I couldn’t know . . . ” Len and I laughed hardily and were soon joined by Sue. Rae didn’t look pleased at being the butt of yet another prank. Yet, she relaxed and laughed too when she realized that the turds were not part of MY prank and Sue wasn’t actually involved. “You better go wash your feet properly or you’re not sleeping in anyone’s bed!” She did and we all retired . . . again.

In the bright moonlight, I awoke to the bed jostling and a warm mouth licking my balls and sucking my limp shaft. I moaned and pressed down on the thick head of hair that I recognized as Rae’s! When my cock was at full attention, she slid up my legs and I checked for Sue. She was gone.

Rae parked her wet slit on the bottom of my shaft and shifted her hips so my cock snapped her clit left, right, left. She moaned long and loud. I looked in the mirror above the bed and saw Sue had already mounted Len and was fucking herself on his fat stubby. She was quietly gasping, but I lost track when Rae slid up and used her lips to capture my cock and slip it into her tight cunt. I gasped.

This was a fantasy come true for me, and Rae it happily turned out, to be voraciously FUCKING Rae without guilt. Her thick pussy felt hotter than Sues, in the moment at least, and a bit looser for the first dozen strokes. Then she adjusted to my unfamiliar girth and length and completely engulfed me in even, scorching heat. Each time I withdrew, I paused with just my bishop touching her hungry lips so my shaft cooled a bit. Then I plunged deeply into her welcoming well and felt that HEAT again, and groaned softly.

Just another dozen stokes and Rae’s moans became undeniably loud. “Ohhh, Al. I feel your hot cock rub my cervix and bump it aside as you fuck me sooo deeply. That feels so hot KNOWING that your cock is so deep in me. I...” With those words, I angled my cock to rub her clit with each IN stroke and she flooded me with her cum in seconds.

Perhaps hearing Rae cum as I filled her snatch with my sperm was the tipping point for Sue since she screamed her orgasm only seconds later. I watched her shudder on her prior lover’s stubby cock and moan “Your cock is so thick! I missed having it stretch me this way again. This is so different from Al’s long cock.” I wasn’t sure if she aimed her comment at me as a taunt or really felt that way, but I couldn’t complain with Len’s girl’s pussy full of my cream and her mouth now sucking my semi hard cock clean.

As I watched my Sue dismount from Len’s stubby and his cum dribble onto him, my cock swelled again and Rae happily sucked me into her throat. Looking saddened yet still aroused, Sue watched us build to another climax. She rubbed her clit until she watched me fill her friend’s belly with my seed, then took Len’s soft nubbin in her mouth for us to see.

Rae and I watched her finger herself as she sucked. She turned her ass to us and rose to her knees to offer us a clear view of her stretched, well used, swollen and dripping pussy. I imagined filling her ass with my seed as we were watched, then watching Len stretch and fill it. Maybe later. After some extended deep kissing and cuddling, we drifted to sleep as Sue struggled to get Len to rise again.

About mid morning, we groggily woke, still two naked, mixed couples. Sue was face up, her legs wide apart and Len was staring between them from the end of the bed. Sue woke and smiled at the three of us quietly staring at her chaffed pussy. None of us had any sense of modesty left. Len shamelessly thrust two fingers into her soft, wet pussy and pulled her toward him. “Time to bring this cunt to me so I can check if it’s as sweet as your guy swears it is. Move your cute little ass here.”

Sue looked at me as though she needed permission then quickly shuffled to the edge without it. Her hardening, perfect nipples shifted temptingly as her tiny tits bounced chaotically. She put her heels on the bed, raised her hips and offered her wet, lusty cunt to my nemesis. We watched him lick her labia clean, then lick around her prominent clit and slip his tongue inside my girl. We saw his stubby grow hard, to nearly four inches, as he moaned with satisfaction and pushed two fingers in her to bring her to orgasm.

Rae had been slowly stroking my cock as we watched. As soon as my girl came, he dipped his cock in her pussy a few times before pushing it in her mouth. Seconds after that, Rae pulled me by my hard cock to stand next to Len. She sucked me deep into her throat and ensured that he could see my cock distending her throat as an obvious message. She stared at him as she stood, licked her lips and silently pulled me to the shower.

We left the accordion doors open as an invite to our partners. As we silently soaped each other, briefly fucked then she bent me over and whispered “Pay attention. I want this from you too.” She gently pulled my dick as her other hand went between my cheeks to find my rear hole. She gently stroked it, but I tensed anyway. As I relaxed, she pushed the tip of her finger in me, then all of it before slowly, deeply exploring my rear.

Sue was sitting on Len’s lap on the toilet and they both watched Rae finger me. Their stares, and Rae’s quickly twisting fingers inside me, had me spilling my seed again. Rae ran warm rinse water over my cock before taking it in her mouth and throat again and milking me dry. She then got out to dry off next to our mates. I left the water on when I exited.

Still trying to anger me, Sue fired daggers from her eyes as she pulled Len into the shower. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. Knowing she was going to share her cunt with him again, I finished drying in the big room.

Since we’d all had some sex nectar for breakfast, I checked the snow wall for our ice cream. I hoped to rub it on the girls for a sexy snack or maybe just have it for lunch. The cones were soggy and the ice cream was gone. I popped the cups open to finds a cool liquid that used to be ice cream, but had become overly sweet milk. That’s done!

Len and Sue joined us, all smiles. His four-inch dick was stiff and jouncey and Sue jiggled her tiny tits facing him as she dried. Rae suggested they go skiing before lunch, but Sue pointed to her sore feet and wanted to wait for a solution. Rae, feet nearly healed, insisted. With their resistance, she dared them to go with her and even offered to ski topless if they agreed.

We expected that was a taunt and wasn’t going to happen, but Rae insisted. In fact she offered to flash her big, beautiful tits right outside our door, on the main resort path, regardless of any foot traffic! Sue dared her to do it before they decided and Rae put on a stripped sweater and her ski covers. I grabbed our camera as Rae ran out onto the path.

The rest of us were still naked as we stood at the door looking at the empty path. Sue taunted her to show us her tits now. Rae looked around and pulled her sweater to her neck. There, in the bright sun on a public path, were her all American beauties. She held her sweater up and shook her tits as I grabbed a few frames.

Shadows suddenly grew and approached Rae. Sue taunted her to stay there with her tits out until the people passed. Two couples enjoyed Rae’s special tits and small, but very hard nipples. They pointed wide-eyed at us still naked in the doorway.

The first couple smirked and walked past, but the second couple giggled and, with a dual nod, both reached and caressed Rae’s big, exposed tits. Rae didn’t object and thrust her tits out for them. Both tweaked her nipples, then the woman flashed her tits for my camera. I caught all that and then they left laughing. The female stranger turned around and shouted, “I’m Clara, this is Bob. Maybe ve see you later in the ADULT lounge? I pray. I think ve haf some fun!”

We pointed at Rae’s chilly tits and Len chimed, “Hey honey, why not drop your pants and flash your ass and pussy to everyone too? You may get us invited to an orgy!” Rae’s oyes popped! She flashed us the OK sign and unzipped her covers. We laughed and dared and taunted her to drop them. She did and pushed them to her ankles! Her sweater dropped some, so she rolled it up to leave her tits out. She looked around and saw two more couples come by.

They split and circled around her for a full view. She got four ‘thumbs up’ from them, a nipple tweak and an extended pat on the ass. Clara came running back up the path and slowly walked around her as Bob came back for another peek. Clara stroked her fuzzy ass before cupping her thick pussy. Bob took advantage with the same liberties and even pushed a labium open.