Ski Tahoe Nude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clara looked at us and as she approached, she asked “Are you crazy people all together?” By then she was cupping Sue’s pussy and my cock without either of us resisting. “Ya, very nice. Bob, I feel this man meet thickening up so fast! Ya, ve will have fun in the other lounge. Come find us after dark, ve be vaiting for you all.” After running a foreign finger between Sue’s labia, she pulled Len’s stubby and my cock to her lips for a brief, warm kiss and ran off with Bob. We LOVED it!

I already had pre-cum beading up and knew Clara had a taste. Sue was slippery and aroused. Not only was she daringly still naked ‘outdoors’, but she’d let a stranger finger her lightly and I had caught it all. I knelt for a closeup of her swollen lips and clit then had Len lift her leg to open her pussy for me, still in the open doorway. I had him lift it high enough so his stubbly cock was visible between her legs.

We called Rae to come back in, but Len wanted to do one more dare. “Honey, move to the other side of the path, take it all off and make a naked snow angel before you come back in.” She mooned us then did as Len asked. Three more couples caught her as she fell into the virgin snow and flapped her wings and tits. She jumped up, grabbed her clothes and ran inside. That’s when they all saw us ‘hanging out’ in the doorway.

They all laughed and gave us a thumb up as one of them said with a wink “I guess we’ll see more of you tonight in the ADULT lounge.” As we all warmed Rae, I wondered aloud if anyone knew of a separate ADULT lounge here. No one did so we dressed to ski. There was a small ski ramp near the café and, from inside, I caught a few daredevils jump it. When the trio came in to warm up, I suggested they all try the small ramp and I would catch them in the air.

After seeing that it only rose about six feet, they all agreed. Then Rae froze. “YOU all owe me for what I did, so I DARE you to make that jump naked. What great pics that will make!” No one agreed, but Rae pouted so well. She offered to give them BOTH head in the snow if they did it, so they agreed!

Rae’s 1st run was with her covers dangerously around her ankles, her sweater latched behind her neck, her sexy body fully exposed. While flying, she squatted to spread as wide as she could. Her thick, obvious pussy and her big, crazed tits were a joy to watch. People inside and out seemed to agree.

Len was next. He also had his shirts behind his neck, but his covers were off and he jumped bottomless. His stubby was retracted to literally within an inch of its existence. Sue shook her head slowly. In mid ‘WHOOP’ he fell face down. His skis separated, but he left five sets of skid marks - hands, feet and tiny cock.

Sue climbed the slope fully covered. Would my shy girl get naked on a public slope? It seemed not and I was a little disappointed. But two minutes later, I heard her whooping and screaming up the hill so I aimed the camera. She had put Len’s clothes and then ALL her own in a backpack. She flew over the ramp naked at high speed and got the most air time. While flying, she spread her legs widely and screamed bloody hell to draw everyone’s attention. I zoomed in to her beautiful, gaping pussy and caught her tiny tits’ chaotic dance. Her perfect, tall nipples were frosty and tempting. Just before she stopped, she fell onto her chest and got up with both tits covered in powdery snow. Best of all, her hard, tall cerise nipples stuck out of the white snow, looking like crushed, sweet cherries on two scoops of our ill-fated ice cream. Photos are below.

Now about that secret ADULT lounge . . .
===================================
/\__/\
( ~ ~ )
» * « Please vote BIG and leave constructive comments. Thanks . . .
====== 12/07/15 1900 33 hr ==== 8179 words ====Submitted 12/7/15
11/10/10 seminal image: Sue & Rae sitting on opposite beds naked, staring; naked men standing and watching in dim room; leads to group hugs/fingering in chalet and much more
[g ck 12/7/15]