All Comments on 'Skiing with Mom'

by Generalgums

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
larry74403larry74403over 6 years ago
Fantastic story.

I hope there is a chapter two. This was well written and very vivid. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
lay and lie

Please learn the difference between those words

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fun story

Captures real feelings and emotions. Quite a few moms feel that son is really only man that she wants in her life. Letting son see her in sexy red underwear is a strong signal of desire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wait. What?

Um, I know this is erotic fantasy but in the first several paragraphs the mom went from a blonde to a brunette. And when did they leave the hot tub before she gave the blowjob?

happymuffinhappymuffinover 6 years ago
5 STARS

but it needs more ass

goducks1goducks1over 6 years ago
great beginning

like all your stories - its well-written and has great sex. 5 stars once again! Characters could have been a little more developed, but.....

I hope this doesn't mean your not going to continue the "The Anniversary Vacation" series. i can't get enough of Tom, Kenzie and Sue!!!

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
What I did on family vacation

Mom.

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
AWESOME

Love mother/son sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Present tense?

I liked the story but why present tense?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
very nice 4 stars

practically bald pussy a turn off. I prefer women NOT a 9 yr old.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story. Real women shave....

Also please include the grandpa. Looking forward to how he fits in with the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well, that was nice

Thanks for the erection!

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
OK !!!! IT WAS HOT, NICE and HOT^*!^*!^*!

MOTHER and SON stories always get me reved up. This one

was better then most,MOM got things going, Well done.

.....THANKS.....

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 4 years ago
3.5 star

But I rounded up. ****

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A mother for all seasons

I found the adult conversation between mother and son, especially the mother, secured my interest and kept me reading. I really liked the mother and her matter-of-fact approach to sex with her son. Well done, good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved the story and real enjoyed reading that the two had sex. It reminded me how my mother and I started have sex and then became lovers. My dad died when I was 15 but I never understood why he he would spend so much time at work or going out with his buddies instead of being with mom. As one of my buddies said mom is one fine piece of ass. Mom is very beautiful and you would have to be blind, stupid, or gay not to notices how beautiful mom is. Even as a 15 year old I would get a very large hard on as I watch her change in front of me. Then one day I took a chances and kissed her and told her I loved her and was very much in love with her and as they say everything changed that day and we became lovers to this day. We share everything together even her bed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeneralgums@Generalgums
I like watching football (Falcons), drinking beer, sex, reading some stories on here and of course writing my own! If you have any ideas for a story message them to me and I'll see if that idea interests me as well. New ideas are also welcome!