Skin

Story Info
Cheating while on vacation.
1.3k words
3.92
52.8k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The drink was cool and refreshing, the tingling sensation of the alcohol crept through your veins.

"Bullshit!" You chuckle before taking a sip of your drink.

The smile didn't not disappear from his face. He just stood with his hands on his hips and shook his head.

"I'm telling you the truth. She's afraid of it. So guys like me have a hard time finding any girl who's willing to take one on."

"Alright then," you glance around the pool area. No one around yet and even if someone did come around the corner they were well hidden behind some large plant pots.

"Show me." You sat your glass down and swung your legs around and say up on the lawn chair. Daring him with your eyes to pull out his cock and finally show you what he's been bragging about.

His smile was instantly gone then, almost making you believe you had called him on his bullshit. But then he shrugged his shoulders and reached down to his swim shorts and yanked them down and let them fall down around his ankles.

A gasp escape your lips loudly. Your eyes widened at the sight and you suddenly felt yourself blushing in embarrassment at your own reaction.

"As you can see for yourself I wasn't bullshitting you. My cock is a big cock and no girl has been able to take this fucker more than 5 inches." He grabbed the thick heavy looking black meat stick and jerked a few times in front of you.

Your pussy was almost instantly wet. A feeling of wanting to be fucked by him washed over you, but also the fear that his monster cock would destroy you as well.

You shift around on the chair and stare at his cock. The massive tool had to be the biggest you had ever seen. How could it be possible that a young man like that was lugging around a giant tool like that? The thin itself wasn't even erect at all. Still soft but thick. The words at first failed to escape your lips but eventually they came out.

"So... It is rather big." Clearing your throat. You adjust yourself on the chair.

"It's not even hard yet. You should see it at full length." He held the base in the palm of his hand and let the rest of the it hang over.

Impressive as it was, the cock was black. Something you had never been much into. Even though the wetness in your pussy at the moment said otherwise you scoff it off to being overly horny do to the lack of sex over the last few months.

Your good for nothing boyfriend was upstairs after all. Sleeping his useless ass through the vacation you had originally planned for just yourself but in the end he had somewhere managed to guilt you into taking him along. At your cost as well.

Thinking about it brought up the anger again. Instead of being shy and reserved about this younger man dangling his fuckstick right in front of your face you suddenly have a change of heart and the imagine of his full erect cock could not escape your mind.

"Show it to me," you demanded of him, "show me how it is at full length. Does it even work? Or are you full of shit?"

The boy was taken aback by your eager and brashness. He hesitated for a moment then began to tug at his large sausage.

"I...I might need a bit of help," he almost stuttered.

You glanced up from his cock at his eyes and quarto ones him, "Help? Like what kind of help?"

He didn't say anything but rather nods his head towards your breasts. He wanted to see them, out of their bikini top.

"You don't have much of an imagination if you need to the my tits. And I thought young guys could get it up so easily. I guess you must be older than you look."

"I'm 23, and I can get it hard no problem. But if you want to see it at it's hardest then your tits will so just that thing and far quicker too." He said.

"Fine then," with a sigh you glance around the pool area again to see if anyone is watching. No one still. Then you reach up to top of your bikini and slip your fingers underneath the fabric.

You look back up at him to see his eyes glued to your breasts. Watching and waiting for them to be exposed.

Slowly you pull the top down over your nipples. Letting them pop out into the cool morning air. Eventually they were exposed and you could almost see the sudden change in him.

His hand stroking his cock in front of you grew more firm around the base. The blood in his veins began to also fill the enormous dark meat and soon it was rock hard in all its glory.

"Jesus!" You almost reach out for it, stopping yourself. "How big is it now?"

He smiled proudly before answering. "14 inches."

It last minute or so seemed to be all a daze in your mind, possibly due to the lack of oxygen and first the first time having so much cock being shoved down your throat. You had felt his hands pull your mouth off his cock and your eyes opened up to the site of his enormousness staring right back at you.

A few strands of your saliva still hung from your lips to his cock. The massive meat was almost entirely covered in it and looked impressive, making your pussy tingle.

"Are you alright there?" He asked, waving his cock in front of your face and still his hands were holding into the back of your head, holding your hair back.

It made you suddenly feel dirty, like a bitch in heat, willing to do just about anything he asked.

Normally that wouldn't do, you would stand up and slap him across the face, but you had never had a cock like his before. Something about it was making you want it more and do things and feeling things you had never felt before.

After catching your breath you gaze up into his dark eyes as he slowly pulls your mouth back onto his far cock. Shoving almost half the length of it down your throat in one fluid motion, you feel your body already bending to his will.

Pumping his hips gently he drives more of his meat further into your mouth, keeping a good part of it covered in your spit.

Your tongue maneuvering around the enormous base that slid back and forth over it. You kept licking the underside, playing with it as much as you could. Hearing him groan loudly within seconds.

The first thick stream of cum shot to the back of your throat as you felt his meat expand even more and his balls tightened in your hand.

A thick vein from the bare of his cock to the head was clearly visible as his load continued to shoot into your mouth. Your throat gulping each stream of cum easily.

The boy not only had an impressive cock, but his load was just as equally so as you found yourself dying for air after 30 seconds of him cumming into your mouth.

Not able to take anymore you pull the fat cock out of your mouth with a pop and close your eyes. The stream kept up for the next 10 or so seconds. Covering your face and your breasts.

By the time he want finally done exploding his impressive load he sat himself back against the oversized plant pots that had concealed your act, grabbing a towel is tosses it to you.

"Girl, that was the best fucking blowjob I've ever had. You really know what you're doing with that mouth of yours." He said.

"Mmm thank you," you say.

*****

To Be Continued...