All Comments on 'Skin'

by SpoonerValdez

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
crap

Yeah my cocks 12" but i dont use it as a rule

RapidResponderRapidResponderover 8 years ago
Ho hum…

A fourteen inch cock that cums for 40 seconds? What a novel concept!! Congratulations for conceiving such an original plot idea! Your story is dull and predictable, and the person perspective that you insist on using in your writing is awkward and does not flow well. The best I could manage with this effort is three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Something missing?

I didn't like this mainly because it's so full of typo/word usage errors. And there's something like a whole paragraph or more missing between these 2 items:

'He smiled proudly before answering. "14 inches."

It last minute or so seemed to be all a daze in your mind, possibly due to the lack of oxygen and first the first time having so much cock being shoved down your throat. You had felt his hands pull your mouth off his cock and your eyes opened up to the site of his enormousness staring right back at you. '

The 1st sentence of the 2nd paragraph above starts off badly, and there's something before that missing completely. Please get someone with editing skills to help re-work what could be a somewhat interesting piece. With all the errors, it's a downer to read.

And ... 14 inches? is there a "Complete Fantasy" section? I know there are real men with long tools, but really? it just sounds silly reading it.

dragginlizarddragginlizardover 8 years ago
refinments!

Its not easy to follow at all, a nice enough concept for IR stories but you definitely need some editing skills. Hopefully the next part will be better in presentation.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 3 years ago
details

In this Chapter 1, Michael tells her he is 23 y.o. In Chap 2 Sweetie tells We-The-Readers that Mike did NOT tell her his age, but latter admits he did tell her 23, but she doubted he was that old. Of all people to keep track of facts in the story, it SHOULD be the author!

2* Lit has a list ofvolunteer editors (free).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The smile didn't not disappear from his face.'''''' One too many NOTs in this sentence??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous