All Comments on 'Skinny Dippers'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Short and hot

just enough build up of the characters and enough sex for the appitizer. Hope this is the first of a series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

First of a series? This was probably the 200th of a series!

PS: "More a case of getting wet in self defence". Brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There ought to be a rule in the nonconsent section against the woman being fucked against her will getting so excited that she starts frantically pushing back to fuck the guy. Firstly because while women will routinely get wet if fucked against their will, only total dipshits would confuse that with excitement or "desire they just don't want to admit*. Secondly because while some women do have orgasms when being raped, having the guy's so knowingly and confidently able to produce such responses is like you are writing for an audience of guys who are completely and utterly ignorant of how women actually are.

And lastly because I'm reading in this section deliberately, but as soon as she starts doing that stuff I have to stop reading.

Any chance you could write ONE nonconsent story where this doesn't happen.

One day I'd like to be able to get to the end of one of your nonconsent stories, or at least I'd like to not feel frustratingly annoyed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous