Skinny Dipping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I worked my hands in counterpoint as I sucked him firmly deeper into my mouth. He was so large I was unsure if I would be able to fit much more down my throat but I knew I couldn't from this angle. I wanted to try another. I wanted him to feel as much pleasure as he had given me.

I lifted my head to reconsider my gameplan but he pulled me to my feet. I was surprised how disappointed I felt when he did.

He kissed me when I was standing. Then held me a bit away from him as he looked into my face.

"I am almost afraid to ask, but I know I will regret not asking more." he paused and I was hoping he wasn't going to ask to end this. "I want more, I want to feel you from the inside, I want to feel you cum on my cock. I want to watch your face as I slide into you for the first time. I want to see if you taste as magical as you feel."

My jaw fell open.

"I want that too" I said when I could speak again. His words had inspired another wash of wetness. I could feel it slick between my thighs when I shifted my weight.

He walked away from me suddenly and I hoped I hadn't said something wrong, but he was pulling on his shorts and throwing me my dress. He took my hand and lead me further along the path. I followed him almost blindly as we walked deeper into the woods where the moonlight didn't reach.

After walking along the water for almost 15 minutes we came to a clearing not unlike the one where my cabin was located. But here instead of a rustic cabin, there was a cozy small house. I had never known it was here.

There weren't any lights on in the house but the porch was lined in twinkling lights. It was just enough light to climb the 5 steps to the door.

The door was unlocked and he pushed it open and pulled me through before I really had time to look around. He didnt turn on any lights as he pulled me through the house. He opened another door and we were in what must have been his bedroom. Here there was more of the mysterious scent, it had to just be him..

He dropped his shorts as soon as we were through the door. He opened another and there was a room lined with tile, the bathroom. He pulled a lighter from somewhere and began to light candles. They lined the walls of the bathroom, all balancing on a ledge that ran around the edge of the room. I could just see now a long glass door dividing one half of the room from the other. He turned on water and a spray began behind the glass. He opened the glass door and took my hand again to lead me inside.

It felt amazing to warm up in the water and to wash the lake from my skin and hair. It felt more amazing to feel him massaging the soap into my skin. He started with my feet and began to work his way up, leaving no inch of my skin unmassaged or free from suds. When he reached the top of my thighs he rinsed his hands and slid the same two fingers inside me again. I was still sensitive and the sudden intrusion buckled my knees. My hand shot out to brace myself on the side of the shower. But there was no need, his fingers slipped out as quickly as they had slid inside. He sucked the fingers slowly into his mouth, tasting me. He didn't break eye contact during the slow movements. I would feel shy at such an intimate moment but I was too aroused to feel anything but want.

"I wanted to check you were still ready for me, still so beautifully wet for me." His eyes twinkled in the candlelight, and he was back to massaging soap into my skin. I was dying from anticipation, each moment ratcheted my arousal higher. I wanted more of him, more from him. But I had to be content with the feel of his hands on my body, then with trying to help as he quickly washed himself.

When we were both clean he dried me just as carefully as he had soaped me in one of the fluffiest towels I had ever felt. I was hoping that this was it. That finally I would feel him again, that I would be able to see him as he slid inside me. But he pulled a bottle from a shelf and began to massage a lotion into my skin.

When he was finished I was dripping again. His hands were magic. Even without touching traditionally erogenous zones- he had made my whole body yearn for his touch. I felt like I could orgasm at any moment.

When he lead me back to the bedroom I was ready to say yes to anything he might suggest.

He lifted me gently before tossing me easily onto the bed. I gasped as I flew through the air, but I landed on the pillowy bed no worse for wear.

He crawled toward me and I was afraid of how much I wanted him, essentially a stranger. No matter how familiar he felt.

I expected him to climb all the way up the bed but he settled between my legs. In the dim light I could see him lick his lips. It was the only warning I had before he was licking deeply into me.

I balled the sheets in my hands as his tongue thrust into me again and again. One hand left the covers to ball itself in his hair. I wasn't sure if I was pulling him closer or pulling him away. It was too much and not enough all at once.

He pulled away for a moment and he began to rub my clit with his hand as his tongue went back to work. It was mere moments before I was cumming again. I was still shaking as he pulled himself up to hover over me.

He looked at my face and the humor was gone from his, but the sparkle remained in his eyes. My face must have been as open, and he must have gotten the answer he wanted because I could feel the blunt head of his cock pressing at my entrance. If I wasn't still shivering through the tail end of my orgasm I would be worried about how he was going to fit.

His thumb remained on my clit, gently massaging as he began to press inside me. My legs instinctively parted more, giving him as much room as he needed. I held my breath as slowly he began to sink inside me.

I felt the sting and pull as he worked his way inside me. I couldn't keep the whines and moans from slipping through my lips. I held onto his back and shoulders as I struggled to breathe. I was overwhelmed by the sensation. Tears prickled at my eyes even as I tottered on the edge of another orgasm. And then finally he was inside me.

I could feel him pressing against my cervix, a sensation I usually hated but here I just felt completely full, completely possessed by him.

I could feel the blood pumping through me and through him. He kissed the tears from my eyes and waited until I nodded before he began to move in slow deep strokes, letting me feel every inch of him, his thumb never stopping its slow circles around my clit.

I relished the harshness in his breathing as I squeezed around him. I wrapped my legs around him and began to rock my hips in rhythm with his thrusts. His slow glide began to speed and his breathing was ragged. I was on the edge of cumming again but I wanted to take him with me. I didn't know that I would be able to resist any more when I saw his jaw clench. I could feel the tension in his hips as he fought not to rut into me.

"I want to feel you cum" I said as I watched and it was like I had turned the key. His rhythm faltered and his thrusts got harder and faster. His face tightened but he maintained eye contact. I felt it when he began to cum, the hot streams of his release filling and overflowing from me and I let go again, pulling every drop deeper inside of myself.

I never wanted him to pull out. He flipped onto his back, pulling me with him and not falling out of me. I could feel him still hard inside me as we both panted for breath. He rubbed my back slowly as we tried to recover. I was enjoying the gentle throb inside me as well as his heat while I listened to his heartbeat. For the few words we had spoken to each other I hadn't felt this close to someone for a long time.

I was almost beginning to doze off when I felt him begin to move inside me again. I tried to push up to watch but he held me close.

"Shhh, I just want to feel you."

I lay across his chest as he moved almost imperceptibly inside me. Like our first kiss the lack of intensity made every movement more significant. It made me strain to feel it as completely as I could.

My next orgasm was more gentle, but lasted longer as I writhed on his chest. He gripped me tightly through his own release, silently pushing himself as deep inside me as he could.

This time I felt him soften almost immediately. When he slipped out from inside me neither of us bothered to move. It was a long while before he turned to his side tumbling me off his chest. I turned as well and he spooned tightly against my back. I could feel his release dripping slowly from inside me as my eyes drifted closed.

I woke later in the night with his fingers between my legs, coaxing yet another orgasm from me. I was exhausted and fell asleep almost immediately after, wishing I could return the favor. I had never felt so completely possessed by another person.

I awoke for good a few hours later, the sun was shining brightly through the windows and I was alone in the bed. I sat up and listened carefully but I couldn't hear any movement in the house, the only sound was the wind rustling the trees and a bird singing to its mate.

I pushed my hair from my face and blinked the sleep from my eyes.

When I had my bearings I saw that there was a folded bit of paper resting on the nightstand under a glass of water.

"Good morning my fantasy creature" it began. "I had an early flight. I wish I could have learned your name, but I will always remember the magic of this trip. I hope you found what you were looking for."

There was no name or contact information. I stood slowly and wandered the house for a while hoping for some kind of clue of who he was but he must have come with almost nothing as I had, just wanting to escape who were for a short time. I realized I had never even fully seen him in the light.

Somehow not knowing made the experience even more meaningful. More magical. But I knew that I would be taking more weekends here, for the quiet and beauty of nature, but also with the hope that I would stumble upon him again, and maybe the next time I would share my name.

12