All Comments on 'Sky High Orgasm'

by duoglide

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
<3

loved it

fleetusafleetusaabout 12 years ago
great hot buildup

Wonderful story with a great build up. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I squirted so fucking hard. FUCKKKK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

So hot. I want to have sex in an airplane now! Anyone care to join me?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome

Awesome story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Where's the voyeurism part?

I was expecting someone to be watching them. Is the reason this is in the Exhibitionist and Voyeur section because of them watching an amateur video? That is neither exhibitionism nor voyeur...

Big thumbs down for me. If I had wanted to read pure lesbian stories, I would have gone in the lesbian section.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Amazing. So wet!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Story in right spot

To person wondering why this story is here, category says exhibitionist and voyeur and two girls exposing themselves on a plane definitely fits the exhibitionist part tag.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More please.

Rubbed my clit to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Was fidgeting on the train on the way home from work reading this. Great progression. Got my pussy wet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So hot. Liked your other stories too! Pls write more.

bottovarnisbottovarnisalmost 3 years ago

Lots of sex but not much tease. Story is actually very good. I did enjoy it, I wonder how they found a plane with so few passengers. Maybe they could've had an orgy in the air! I see possibilities there. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Reminded me of many years ago my wife and I were on a flight from the East Coast into either Seattle or Vancouver, can't remember which, and about halfway into the flight when I put my hand up her skirt I discovered that her panties must be somewhere else. Crowded daytime flight, but the seat next to our two was vacant, so I finger-fucked her to an orgasm. We think nobody heard her over the jet engine noise, so before landing we went for a few more. So she got to join the Mile-High Club but I didn't!

LitEroCatLitEroCat9 months ago

Nice. Where was the cute FA? Would have been nice to have her catch them, then join in. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous