All Comments on 'Skydiver Sue Fucks a Co-worker'

by happipat

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
LIDiverLIDiver11 months ago

So delightfully naughty, right up our alley.

happipathappipat11 months agoAuthor

C'mon people, be fair and rate. You may not like my writing and you may not even like our behaviour, but do you want to read real life or just shit made up?

qhml1qhml111 months ago

I feel qualified to answer that question, and it's no reflection on you. Yes, we want made-up shit, where the villains are disgusting and the heroes are just a little bigger than life. If we want bored and mundane, we'll just live our regular lives. Readers want to escape into a world where the good guys mostly win and the bad guys and gals get their just desserts. It's called fiction for a reason. Think about it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

"Yes, Miss, I thought to myself, and after saying hello to Fred, did as she bid.

What else could I do?

What would you do?" —-—

I would cut my losses and leave in a cloud of dust. When Psycho Psally enters the town its time to hit the road and count my blessings that I ain't married to the nutty bird.

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

Happy cuck and whorewife threesome by truly classless people.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

There is only one failure as abject as setting out to write stroke pr0n and writing a parody instead. That would be writing a serious erotic story and it coming off as a parody of jerk-off pr0n. In that respect, OP nailed it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Yuck.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What have the comments been telling you happipat? If you're saying these stories are based on real life and not made up, then on the scale of 1 to 5 your real life stories are between people hating your behavior or simply not liking it. Keep in mind that due to the system of stars used that a 1 star actually is equivalent to a zero. That's to say, that 1 is the absolute lowest integer that the algorithm can factor in to the rating system. A zero to 5 would have been better perhaps. As each actual star awarded would be equivalent to a 20% increase in positivity.

Fictional, or not, Sue is not terribly likeable. And a man who puts up with her behavior only appears to be desperate.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It would be nice if more women were like this.

AngelRiderAngelRider11 months ago

Amusing comment.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Don't tell us what we want.

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

This story is all villains, with no heroes. It, as with all cuck stories, is about a mentally ill man and the abusive wife. There is no satisfaction in reading about sick people.

happipathappipat11 months agoAuthor

Dear oh dear, folks, all you people objecting, wait till I finish the next one!

I'm sorry to say, there are only naughty people doing naughty things, in my stories, because they are the people I'm interested in being with. In real life, my current (hopefully, final) partner and I are setting up a group sex encounter for this Friday, having had a mmf 3sum last week.

I'm looking forward to a new pussy for my willy (as Sue liked to call it) and Janice is looking forward to more multiple cocks (as she calls them).

If anything noteworthy occurs, I'll write it up. Sue always made things noteworthy, in various ways, so she's worth writing up.

Critics of my writing style are welcome to comment, but it seems naughty behaviour offends people. I may explore this a bit more in the next episode (which only occurred a week after this one. And why I had such a fatal attraction for this lovely, but ultimately, deadly, lady. Meantime, Sue sure seemed to be getting to like being naughty, very naughty.

Any green-eyed monsters keen on joining the party?

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

fucked up, but fun relationship

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhappipat@happipat
My stories are as true as I can remember; all are based on actual experiences which include three wives, various girlfriends, sex clubs and swinger parties, and hookers. Regrets...I’ve had a few, but those few are well outgunned by pure pleasure and fun.