Skydiver Sue Fucks a Co-worker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knelt between her thighs while she wrapped her legs over my shoulders. Next, I lowered my tongue to her dribbling pussy, the strong taste and scent of semen hitting me first as I licked and flicked her clitoris and labia while inserting one finger, then two fingers into her very wet vagina. She clutched my head in her hands, keeping me close.

"Ok, Fred, see what he's doing?" She panted, letting Fred watch for a while, then telling us to switch.

Fred worked hard. I could see beads of sweat appearing on his forehead, but eventually Sue looked at me with an anguished face, the one she has when she is nearly there, but falling short, and signalled me to take his place. I tapped Fred on his shoulder and resumed where I had left off.

Ten minutes later, I would guess, her legs began to twitch and jump. Next I could feel her tummy muscles contracting heavily, with increasing rapidity. All her usual signs, in other words.

With a final gasp, she grabbed at her tummy muscles with her hands, trying to compress them to ease the intensity of her orgasm, flooding my tongue with her delicious squirts. Beset with the pleasure and the pain of sexual climax, she frantically tried to escape my ministrations, but I gripped her by her thighs and pulled her towards my newly erect member, impaling her in one move.

We could see her face contorting in agony until she covered up with her hands, gasping and moaning as her orgasms kept coming, completely out of her control.

I continued stroking while her orgasms slowly receded, slowing my rhythm as her ardor cooled and she began to relax.

A huge sigh awoke us to the presence of Fred, hovering anxiously, erection at the ready. Sue laughed.

"Oh, you young ones!" She chortled. "Come on then," sliding her ass to the edge of the couch and spreading her legs wide to allow him access.

He couldn't finish a third time, but he had a lot of fun until Sue spat him out, crying enough.

Fred dressed and left, taking a final grope of Sue's unashamedly naked breasts as she ushered him to the door.

"Remember, no telling!"

"No ma'am!"

"Promise!"

"Promise."

As he walked through the gate towards his car, she said brightly, "If you don't tell, I might blow you in the ladies at work, sometime"

"That should do it," she said to me, giggling.

Sue made tea and we relaxed on the couch, not saying much, cuddling into each other in a rare moment of intimacy.

She filled me in on the events in the bathroom and in the bedroom, when I was stranded in the living room. That was extremely titillating, especially her description of his sighs of pleasure as she suckled and stroked his ballsack in the bedroom while she sat, naked, on the edge of her bed.

I asked what made her include Fred instead of just sending him home after they finished work. She shrugged her shoulders and said he'd worked hard, and once I arrived she started to get horny at the thought of dancing for both of us.

"And then, I just couldn't control myself!" Sue concluded, with a chuckle, "That was one of the best orgasms I can remember."

I asked if he'd keep his promise. She shrugged again. "Well, he's on a promise, so that should keep him quiet, at least for a while. But I don't really care. There's no harm in the guys at work knowing there's life in this old biddy yet."

She allowed me one final act, cleaning her vagina with my tongue.

The heady mixture of semen and her natural lubrication put the finishing touches to an evening to remember.

As I went to leave, she said quietly, "I didn't really fuck Mark. I was just helping you to come. And Steve's not really pestering me, not at all."

I smiled, wondering if that was true, but to be honest, I wasn't sure if it mattered. I had given up on any more that a fuck buddy relationship with her, even though she sometimes talked as though we could have a life together, eventually.

I knew that was impossible. I know what she's like, and tomorrow my sexy, kittenish, ravishing, sexual wild thing would probably return to her usual irascible, unapproachable self.

Long ago, I had made my peace with the probable outcome of our relationship.

It would either end in a bang -- my shrink had called us a crime scene waiting to happen -- or just peter out as her libido continued to wane.

"Oh well," she giggled, as I went down her front steps, "See you in three months. Don't catch anything."

And she blew me a kiss.

12