Skyrim and the Journey of Cerise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Uncertain if this were a trap, we slowly moved forward warily. I again suppressed a chill as I saw the passageway covered with spider webs as I whispered to Faendal about Frostbite spiders. He looked at me in surprise knowing about them, but thankfully did not inquire further as we moved forward.

Again the voice called out, "I need help!"

Moving even more cautiously, we came to a sharp turn to the left, slowly maneuvering around. I saw a sparkle of something metallic in the feeble light and upon closer inspection, found a locked chest. Still having the lockpicks from Helgen, I quickly opened the chest to finding two more health potions and more gold which we again stored in our packs.

The passageway opened into a large room and I paused again, my mind flashing back to the spiders. The room had even more spider webs than I had seen, the cocoon-like structures I knew to be small animals—probably more skeevers, I thought—hanging from the ceiling.

It was in this room we heard the voice, and slowly sneaking around the corner, saw a man caught in one of the cocoons. He was trying to move; however, there were still enough webs around him to hold him as I tried to look around the room for signs of the spiders.

Cautiously I entered, suddenly seeing the ceiling fall down as I jumped back into the doorway. To my horror, it was not the ceiling that had fallen, but a tremendously large Frostbite spider. It stood at least three hands above me and Faendal as its hideous mandibles, coated with venom, slowly moved back and forth towards us.

As we stared at the beast, I saw one of its legs fall forward at an odd angle, slowly sliding beneath the giant bloated belly of the creature and moving forward, as if seeking something to step upon. Then the creature slowly stood higher, the meager light now able to penetrate the dark shadows beneath the spider as I stared in revulsion—it was not a leg on the ground, but the creature's sex organ!

Flashes of the intense pleasure I had felt previously came to me as I felt my body heat up, sudden moisture between my legs grotesque evidence of my body's arousal.

The spider hissed, and even from this distance its breath hit my face like a warm breeze, a fetid odor permeating my nostrils. And yet, my breasts suddenly tighten as I felt my vaginal muscles suddenly tremble. "Oh gods," I whispered, the intense arousal almost causing me to collapse.

Faendal looked at me, his eyes opening in surprise. "You've been bitten before, haven't you?" he asked seriously.

As my body was overcome with desire, I could only nod, looking at him questioningly.

"I have heard of this, but did not know if it were true until now. You obviously know the effects of being bitten," he said, stating the obvious," but it is rumored even after the venom leaves a woman's body, the mere presence of another spider can trigger intense arousal," he said. "It's true, isn't it?" he asked rhetorically.

"Oh, it's true!" I moaned in answer, wanting nothing more than to feel something fuck me.

"How bad is it," he asked as if trying to learn a new cooking recipe.

I could only groan as I said, "Let's put it this way, there is an 8-foot spider several feet in front of me, and all I can think about is you fucking me right now," I told him.

His eyes widened as I saw them move over my body. Until then I had not thought of Faendal in a sexual way, our companionship being friendly but platonic. Now I could only stare at the robust elf, wondering if the bulge beneath his breeches could fill me enough to sate my desire.

"We need to kill it," Faendal whispered. I looked at him and his eyes were on my breasts, aware I was actually panting as I nodded. "Can you do this?" he asked.

"I must," I said, whispering a soft prayer to the goddess as I drew my sword.

We moved into the room and instantly the spider flew forward, knocking me to the ground as I uttered a Word, sending flames into its abdomen above me. My head was spinning and blood was falling into my eyes as I rolled away, avoiding the mandibles of the large creature as Faendal let loose a flurry of arrows, his arm moving faster than I could follow.

I had rolled outside the doorway and uttered a healing spell, clearing my head, prepared for the next attack when I saw the spider standing at the doorway, sudden realization coming to me.

"It's too big for the door, get back!" I said as I drew my own bow.

Immediately Faendal and I let loose arrow upon arrow at the large beast. At such close range, every arrow scored as the creature squealed and chittered unnaturally. Gradually we saw the creature begin to falter as we littered it with arrows.

Then the creature let out another huge hiss, the fetid breath causing me to fall to one knee as the most intense arousal came over me, causing me to drop my bow, moaning in response. Unable to stop myself, I cried out in desire as my hand involuntarily moved underneath my cuirass, massaging my breast, my nipple hard as a pebble beneath my palm.

My other hand slipped between my legs, my mouth gasping aloud as my finger ran across my sopping wet slit.

At the same time, I saw Faendal shout out, watching as he let loose another arrow which shot between the creature's mandibles, the creature instantly falling to the ground dead.

"By the gods, by the gods," I kept whispering over and over as Faendal came towards me.

"Cerise, are you alright?" he asked.

As he came close, I could smell the maleness about him, the scent overpowering as I fell to my other knee.

"Fuck me," I whispered.

"What?" he asked, moving closer, kneeling down to hear me better. "Cerise, what is it?" he asked concerned.

Slowly I raised my head, placing my hands on his shoulders. "I said," taking a deep breath, "FUCK ME!" I shouted, pulling him forward as I fell back.

He immediately fell upon me as I wrapped my legs around him.

Faendal shouted out "Cerise, no!" but I was oblivious except for one thing, the feel of his cock inside me as I reached down, unbuckling his swordbelt.

Faendal tried to get up so I wrapped my legs tighter around him pinning him against me as my hands worked down, sliding into his pants.

I felt his warm, soft manhood in my hand and cupping it and his balls, I slowly began to massage them.

"Cerise, no," he said again as I ignored him, my mind thankful to feel the flesh in my hand beginning to harden. "This isn't right," he told me.

I looked at him, my hand slowly stroking is ever-increasingly hard shaft as I told him, "Fuck me now, or I will kill you were you stand and fuck your corpse!" I screamed at him. In one motion I rolled over, forcing him to his back as I reached behind me, stroking his now hardened member.

With my legs parted on each side of him, the leather armored skirt I was searing slid up to my hips, the stale warm air of the cavern against my bare ass and slit sending an erotic thrill through me.

He tried to protest, but I ignored him as I moved my hips back, raising myself over him as I now grasped his hard cock from the front of me. Without another word I quickly dropped down, impaling myself on him as his cock slammed into me, spreading my pussy wide, quickly invading every inch of me as I screamed out "Yes!"

I began moving up and down rapidly, riding him vigorously as his cock slid in and out of my drenched canal. I was leaning into his chest, my hands splayed across his best as fucked him, my mouth grunting each time I sank down on him, his cock sliding into me.

I was aware of his hips moving now, meeting each sinking of my hips with a thrust of his own as I bounced up and down on him, my head raised up in intense pleasure. I felt my desire rise higher and higher, finally realizing I may be able to finally slack my thirst for an orgasm when suddenly, although not as surprisingly, the desire ebbed to begin building anew.

"Ounh!" I moaned in sadness as I felt Faendal suddenly grab my hips tight and give a mighty thrust forward as he let out a shout.

I continued to ride his cock as his face scrunched up as he came inside me. I could feel the insides of my thighs warm up as his cum splashed around his cock moving in and out of me. I could also feel my body register his deposit inside me, once again feeling invigorated as I rode him relentlessly.

Faendal's face continued to grimace, this time in pain as I rode his now overly sensitized cock; however, I could not stop, my lust was too great as I continued to slam my hips down upon him, his cock remaining hard as I plunged him in and out of me.

I fucked him briskly, the room echoing with the sounds of "squish-pfft" as his cock plunged in and out of me, lubricated by my desire and his cum, occasional air squeezing out as I fucked him relentlessly.

Again I felt my desire growing, wondering if I were foaming between my legs from how hard I was riding Faendal, hoping I could finally orgasm.

Faendal grabbed my hip, once again thrusting in return as I prepared to cum, only to have it die down once again.

Before I knew what was happening, I was flipped over onto my back as Faendal plunged in and out of my pussy, the sounds of him slamming into me echoing louder as my hips met each thrust.

As he fucked me, he quickly undid my skirt and armor, as I could only lie there and moan while his cock moved in and out of my lustful womanhood.

I now had my mouth open, panting, the room filling with increasingly louder "Ah..unh...ah" sounds as I grunted. Before another build-up of my misplaced orgasms could occur, he slammed into me one more time, the intense feeling of heat entering my canal as he came a second time.

He laid still upon me, both of us panting as I wrapped my legs around his, pulling him deeper inside me. As he moved forward another small distance I felt his cock throb inside me, letting loose another spray of his seed into me.

As before, I began to feel refresh, his life-giving seed feeding my somehow with energy.

The rejuvenation lessened the intense lust within me to a more manageable level; however, I was still aroused, as well as disappointed I had not orgasm yet again.

As we lay there catching our breath, I heard around the corner, "Hello, are you alright? If you are done, can you cut me down?" it asked as both Faendal and I laughed, the strangeness of the situation giving us the giggles.

Once we had regained our breath we stood up, putting back our clothes and armor. The inside of my thighs were drenched with both my own juices and Faendal's. Not having any spare cloth, I smeared it around my thighs, spreading it out to dry better.

Faendal had gotten dress quicker, so moved into the cavern to see about the man as I moved the slippery wetness around. After he left, I could not help myself as I brought my fingers to my lips, licking them slowly as I tasted the combination of mine and his lust. His cum tasted of evergreens, a bitter aftertaste striking my taste buds as I thought it appropriate for an elf.

Cleaning—or in this case smearing—the rest of our lust over me as well as I could, I came around the corner to see Faendal standing before the webbed man.

The webs around us still caused my body to respond in desire; however, Faendal's servicing of me at least slacked the edge and I was able to stand before the man without gasping in lust.

"What are you standing there for? Aren't you going to help me?" he asked.

"Who are you?" I asked as I walked up, "And what are you doing in this tomb?"

"Help me for Arkay's sake!" he shouted, "Don't leave me!"

"Calm down," I told him, "and answer my questions."

"You...you killed it!" he said in surprise. "Cut me down before something else comes," he pleaded.

"Who are you?" I asked once again.

He told us he was called Arvel, Arvel the Swift, and that he had come here with his comrades. I asked him several times why they had come but he kept avoiding the issue, screaming for us to help him down before something else came.

"I would have been spider meal by now if it hadn't already eaten Ruinn," he said, nodding to another cocoon.

Knowing whatever was inside was dead already, I kept questing the thief as he evaded my questions to why they had come here. Finally in frustration I asked, "Where is the gold claw?"

His face showed surprise as he looked at me.

"The claw? Yes, yes, I know about the claw," he said excitedly. "I know how it works!" he told us as Faendal and I glanced at each other, not sure what he meant.

Not wanting to show our ignorance, I told him to tell us all he knew and we would let him down.

"It's the markings," he said, "on the door to the Hall of Stories. I know how they all fit together," he said excitedly. "Help me down and I'll show you. You won't believe the power the Nords have hidden there," he told us.

Suddenly I felt the same urgency I had in Riverwood, as if time was running out, knowing I needed to hurry. Wary of a trap, I told him to give us the claw first.

"Does it look like I can move?" he said. "Cut me down first!"

I insisted he give us the claw and he told us it was in his pouch, trapped beneath the webs and we had to cut him down.

Not seeing any other choice, Faendal and I began slashing at the webs.

"It's coming lose, I can feel it," he said happy.

Finally we had severed enough of the webs for the thief to fall down, surprisingly landing on his feet.

"You fool," he laughed, suddenly turning to the passageway behind him. "Why should I share the treasure with anyone!" he said as he ran away.

We began chasing after him, but after some of the unexpected surprises we had seen, immediately slowed down, the sounds of the thief's footsteps getting quieter as we began to move ahead slowly. We were now cautious of not only traps, skeevers, and giant spiders, but the thief himself and any of his friends who may have gotten through.

The passageway opened into a small room filled with burial urns and pots, and although I was anxious to move on, Faendal checked each. "Gold is gold," he told me as I helped him to speed things up before we continued.

Moving forward, we came to the openings of the crypt itself. The graves were opened in the old ancient Nordic fashion, the bodies mummified and laid to rest with relatives and comrades in alcoves two to three berths high.

Suddenly there was a loud crash and scream, followed by the sound of something winding as we drew our weapons, preparing for an attack.

Nothing came as we waited, so slowly moved into the crypt.

Entering into the area halfway, we saw something hunched on the floor. Preparing ourselves, it took us a moment to realize it was the body of the thief, a pool of blood forming around him. Looking at the body, we saw it covered in wounds of unknown origin.

Looking around we could not see anything as we moved towards the body to investigate.

Abruptly we heard a sound, reminiscent of metal upon a grindstone, only much slower as we looked around for the source of the noise. Turning around, I almost missed the source, as I saw movement in one of the alcoves where there was a body. Thinking there was an animal or something behind the mummified corpse, I took a step forward.

It was then I saw to my horror it was not an animal, but the corpse itself, slowly swinging its body around and standing!

I stared in horror at the desiccated figure, its eyes glowing a bright light blue like the summer sky as it raised its hand, holding a sword!

Immediately I pulled my own from my sheath as the creature attacked, hearing similar grinding noises around us as I heard Faendal hiss, "Draugr!"

The creature before me came at me clumsily, shuffling as if off-balanced as it raised its sword. Without a thought I thrust forward, my blade burying itself in the creature's chest as it sank to the ground, its eyes slowly dimming.

Thankful the undead could die again, I spun around to see Faendal holding off two of the creatures, one with a two-handed sword and the other with a one-handed one. Without any thought I ran in, my blade flashing as I slashed the draugr across the back, severing its spin.

Without pause I continued my motion, my sword embedding itself through the neck of the creature holding the two-handed sword, felling it instantly.

As we looked around for other creatures, the silence of the tomb once again settled upon us.

Faendal checked the corpses of the...well, corpses, I knelt down to the fallen thief. His body had been crushed, as if he had fallen from a great distance as I checked his bags, finding a journal, some gold, and the golden dragon's claw!

It was larger than I thought, being as large as my own hand, with three talons. In the palm of the claw were etched three symbols, making out a bear, moth, and chrysalis, wondering at their significance.

Faendal had finished searching the room as I turned to make my way further into the crypt when suddenly he shouted out, "Wait!"

1...89101112...16