Skys the Limit Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SynnDee
SynnDee
50 Followers

His dick was huge and the thought of sticking it in a virgin pussy excited him to his core. He was bigger than all the other men in the room and his dick was so sensitive that when he inched closer to Sky and she gave it a long lick, he howled. He heard several cat calls and yelps and that got him even more excited.

She licked his head again but went no further. "Please baby, don't tease me," Reggie begged. And heaven knows she didn't. Sky sucked him so good he wondered what idiot didn't want his beautiful and gifted daughter. The way she was sucking his cock right now...shit if he wasn't her father and wasn't married to a fabulous cocksucker already he would take her out right fucking now and buy her an engagement ring.

He hissed. "Fuck baby," he growled, "did you suck that boy you like cock....Damn...'cause if you did...shit...he's a fool." Reggie thoughts were scattered but a thought came to him as her pull on his cock made his eyes roll in the back of his head. It was definitely time to spoil his daughter.

Reggie pulled Sky's shirt over her head. Doing so, he had to briefly pull his cock away from her mouth. The cool air the teased his wet hardness reminded him of the warmth her mouth promised and he almost whimpered but he became distracted by Sky's breast. He reached down and squeezed her little tiny mounds and pinched her nipples. Her breasts were so small, more nipples than breast but they were magnificent.

He plucked and squeezed them as she whimpered. He was pretty sure he was being too rough but he couldn't help it. He wanted to taste her so he gently pushed her away, removed his shirt, pushed her down and removed her bottoms then spread her legs. Unwrapped, her pussy was so pink and fresh, with that new cunt smell that he'd hadn't scented in over a decade plus some years. When he covered her with his mouth and she wailed and gyrated with pleasure, everything else in the room faded away. All he knew was his daughter writhing under his tongue. "Sky baby, you taste so damn good."

"I want a taste," Greg stalked toward them.

"Not now Greg," David said over all the moaning and grunting.

Reggie didn't know what was going on around him but he would knock anyone out if they came near his sweet Sky right now. She came hard, grinding her little twat in his face. He lick and lap up her juices then rose up and smiled at his flushed flower.

"Are you going to fuck me too daddy? Is that," she pointed to the angry weapon hanging over her, "my present," she panted?

It wasn't but the thought drove his naughty meter through the roof. "Only if you want it," he said, knowing he wouldn't fuck her if she didn't want him too. "Do you want it," his tone was a little too hopeful.

"It's such a big present," she said with a hooded glare. "You think it'll fit in my little hole. My own fingers barely fit," she admitted.

Reggie lay back on one of the large pillows and had Sky straddle him. She was so beautiful, he thought as he lowered her over him. When his head touched her wet lips he moaned. He pushed through those lips and stilled his head under her tight hole. He nudged but her hole wouldn't open for him.

"It doesn't fit," Sky called out, feeling the pressure. Reggie raised his hips and pushed harder. "Owwwww, it doesn't fit," she cried out again. She flattened her hands on his chest to add resistance.

"Fuck, you're so tight Sky." He breached the rim and she howled. She was forcefully pressing at his chest and stomach but he wanted to fuck her too badly to stop know. "Relax baby, my cock is big but sweetie I know you can take it." Then he pushed. Her tight snatch was being forced open by his huge thick cock and he was giving her no choice but to take it. Her eyes widened and she screamed as he pushed further inside her little cunny. Using his hands to grip around her ass, he held her still while he pulled his slick cock out and eased inside her sweet box again, ripping her hymen.

The sensation was blinding him as he rubbed against her soft walls. Her screams made him wild. Fucking Sky was never a thought before he got to the cabin but as he slid his dick in and out of her wet young pussy he felt so dirty, so perverted, and so nasty that he couldn't fucking remember feeling so damn unhindered, free. A triumphant roar came from his chest and he went deeper, loving how tight her pussy gripped his cock. "Oh baby, you feel fucking fantastic. Your pussy is golden sweetie."

She managed a few moans of pleasure through her grunts and he knew the pain was easing. "You can take it Sky. Take daddy's entire cock baby. So beautiful Sky...Ohhhh shit. Ohhhh fuck...You're so good to me." She moaned and he grinned. "Feels nice, you like dad's cock? Can you take it all baby?"

She wailed, "I want it all daddy." Reggie thrust upward and howled. Sky screamed, as he went balls deep in his daughter.

"Fuck that tight pussy," Greg called out from across the room. He was fucking a moaning Savannah from behind.

David was standing over Sky now. She'd stopped howling now and was moaning as he pumped into her tight cunt. David began rub her hard nipples then began licking when Sky's hand cupped the back of his head. "Hurry up with Sky, Reggie. The other girls are waiting for your attention and some of us would like to sample your daughter's beautiful pussy."

Sky was full out riding his dick now with David's help. Reggie's head fell back and he almost cried from the sensual sensation her cunt invoked in him. His little girl's pussy felt amazing. She came twice and he felt like superman, the triple x version. Reggie thought that it would bother him to see a man with his baby girl but as he came with a roar inside his daughter's pussy, he felt no jealousy.

He felt nothing but love and wicked ecstasy as he pulled his still hard dick out of her saturated cunt. Sky actually whimpered as if she missed his cock so he kissed her sweet swollen lips. He stood and watched as David pulled Sky over to him. She looked over her shoulder and she smiled. "I loved my present daddy," was what she said before being placed on her knees and impaled from behind by his boss.

Reggie watch for a while and seeing his Sky get fucked made him want more. He would have to wait for her so he looked around the room. He saw Greg, who was ass fucking Hailey and he felt the urge to hear her scream with pleasure. Plus the way her large breast was bouncing was driving him mad. So he walked over and motioned for Greg to lift her full body up. Greg gladly allowed him to spear her already wet cunt while he fucked her ass.

Hailey's tight pussy exploded over Reggie's dick several times. Her screams of pleasure was the loudest in the tiny cabin and when he came, his cock grew a little bigger as it pumped in her twat and that drove her crazy. She chanted calls of devotion and love for him and his cock.

Reggie fucked every girl that night and all were willing, even Marcy came around and fucked them all before they all fell asleep in their harem. Early the next morning he woke to Sky and Savannah licking his cock. He smiled, "Hungry girls?" He fucked Sky good and hard for what seemed like hours. She made him so proud when she laid back, spread her creamy white legs and took all his cock in her again.

"Oh daddy you fuck me the best of all," she cried.

He squirted inside her pussy after giving her a series of rolling orgasms, and it was only because she was going fucking bat shit, that he allowed himself to cum at all. Before he came, he pulled out her tight pretty twat and sprayed her and Savannah with white hot jizz. Then he fucked Savannah while her father ate his Sky's pussy.

Unfortunately for Reggie, this wasn't his life. Life was a half day's drive away. It was an eight to four thirty shift at his new job. He reluctantly packed his and Sky's belongings in his SUV and braced for the consequences of this trip. On the way back home he looked over at Sky. "Baby," he said?

"Hmm dad," she smiled. But her attention was on her cell phone.

"Baby, we have to tell mom about the lake but I want it to be me that tells her? I really liked what we did but people might not understand. Your mom won't understand. I don't think I'll be able to get her too. If she see fit she may want to get the authorities involved. I'm prepared for that but I want you to know you did nothing wrong."

"I'm not stupid or green dad so you don't have to talk to me like I'm a kid. Don't tell her. I don't want you getting in trouble. I knew what I was doing. I won't say anything and we won't do it again if you don't want to." She frowned. "We just got all worked up with everyone around us doing it and you're so good looking that I...whatever. I don't want to hurt mom."

He tapped the steering wheel. Good looking. Sky thought he was good looking. Wow. "I don't want to hurt mom either." He said nothing for several minutes as he let the fact that his daughter had thought of him as good looking soaked in. Did she want to fuck him before this weekend? "About that boy you like, do you think you may like doing what we did to him?"

She shrugged, "I would but like I said, he doesn't think of me in that way."

Relief washed over him. Damn, was he jealous? "It's his loss."

"Yeah," she sort of laughed, "but I wish he knew that." She looked uncomfortable for a moment then said, "I thought about something. You came inside me. All your friends did too."

He slammed on the brakes and extended his arms to keep her from flying out of the windshield. A mini coupe skidded around them as the driver yelled curses at him. Good thing the road was virtually empty. "God Sky, I fucked up. Shit," he yelled.

Sky laughed, "Relax old man. Mom took me to Dr. Brook a month ago to get a shot so I won't get pregnant. I was just messing with you."

"Did she, why," Reggie asked? Dr. Lesley Brook was his boss's, David Brook's wife.

"Told her I was thinking about giving my virginity to Alex Denton," she admitted. "I don't like him or anything...but I wanted to know what sex was like and he was the best candidate in my school."

The thought of her being so blasé about her virginity made him both irritate and rock hard, he cursed. Reggie pulled the car over into a wooded area off the back woods road. He opened his door and walked around and pulled Sky's door open.

"What's wrong dad," she asked when he pulled her from the car?

He bent her over the hood. She was wearing a skirt so he only had to pull down her panties. "You drive me crazy Sky. I need to fuck your little twat again before we get home and I can't have you again." He took his shaft in his hand and pressed his hardness in his eighteen year old daughter's tight trim.

"Oh Daddy," she moaned.

SynnDee
SynnDee
50 Followers
12