All Comments on 'Slave Academy Ch. 01'

by HippieSlut

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
More please!

Loved it. Please do continue her story. I can't wait to read more of her training!

jkimjkimabout 15 years ago
A little fast

gyrl likes your story very much, but it does move a little fast. she will send you an email with more thoughts. keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Can't Wait!!!

It was amazing!!! please continue this great read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
awsome

really great story great job cant wait for the next one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Fantastic!

I'm not usually one for slave stories; however, this one was great. Please continue this series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
BEING TAKEN IN TWO HOLES

EXCELLENT STORY AND EXCELLENT WRITING.

CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE AND MORE OF THIS HOT STORY.

bunny_earsbunny_earsover 12 years ago
Um

Very erotic but I hope these aren't your actual views on woman's rights.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 12 years ago
Good but

A great start to a promising story but she gave in way way too easy.No matter how much she liked it no woman with any respect would give in so easily or eagerly. She will never see her family again or friends o even if she secretly likes it I think she would fight and not accept it until forced to.

Keep writing has much promise and I love the piercings

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Would be good but...

It's VERY rushed.

And for 1967, somethings are just unrealistic! I doubt very much if women were walking around in that day & age with piercings like this chick.

Sorry but not good at all.

Queen_of_TeaseQueen_of_Teaseover 10 years ago
Yummy!

I liked this very much. Can't wait for more! :)

~Queen of Tease

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
please continue the story

very erotic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fuck this is good

I loved this it remind me of myself

WilmagronWilmagronover 6 years ago

Yes, she gave in way too quickly. I will read the other chapters, but right now I wonder what it will be about if not forcing her to accept it, since she has already done that. It would be good to know more about her previous sexual experiences before she got raped - where they boyfriends, friends with benefits or just one night stands? She seems too slutty right from the start, but there might be a point to that that I don't realise yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Missed Opportunities

The story felt rushed. “I’m a dancer. I’ve been kidnapped. I’m a slave. I’m being molested”. Slow down and give more details. On to the next segment....

Keep writing, you show some real talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

the sad reality is that there are slaves like this in the world and the police don't care to look for them when the parents file a missing person report.

thomas_deanthomas_dean7 months ago

Trafficking

Plantation slavery ended, but other forms still exist. Whether by deception or abduction, many young women are forced into sexual exploitation. While the abduction accurately portrays the terror of such an encounter, the victim yields too quickly to accepting a state of servitude. Some resistance, even passively whiling the time to win the confidence of the captor and gain an opportunity to escape must be expected.

Still Hippie presents a problem that warrants discussion.

After all Pam is a topless dancer making money by exploiting men's sexual fantasies, not a convent school girl unfamiliar with the ways of the world. A worldly woman like Pam might understand that the slaver deceives himself into believing the slave enjoys relegation to a servile condition.

Dr_James_Davies_DFDr_James_Davies_DF7 months ago

The Stockholm Effect

I agree with Mr Dean and Wilmagron that Pam, a topless dancer who can manipulate men's minds is hardly the wallflower who will easily succumb to a kidnapper without at least plotting an escape. On the other hand neither these esteemed commentators has considered the Stockholm effect where the victim's mind is so overpowered that she or he ceases to resist and begins to Identify with the aggressor. There are documented cases such as that of US Marine Robert Garwood who went over to the Viet Cong. But I believe the period of Pam's detention was too short for her to lose her sense of self-identity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous