All Comments on 'Slave Ch. 02'

by Thring

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Question

While you continue the story,while she escape?.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very vivid and lovely

Vivid story, absolutely beautiful...too bad this seems to be the last chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
WOW

The details are so incredible. When's chapter 3????

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 1 year ago

I am being altered by my Master, breasts with teardrop shaped implants, lips with collagen, and my choice of his brand or a tattoo running the length of my spine. Also piercings of my nipples clit tongue labia

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well, I am still dismayed on how this sadistic dude is treating his "fancy" slave. After spending the second night she is woken up and almost continually used but was not given any food nor water all day long. It was not until the next day when she finally was given some breakfast gruel. I am surprised that she was treated so badly. One could not begin to wonder how all of those chains and piercings were being rubbed without causing some infections or bleeding of any kind. At least she was given some kind of oil to help with the piercings. How her pussy lip rings are not getting infected with all of the abuse that they are getting is truly amazing. I don't know when she is going to get fed after last breakfast since she is now on the plane going to this dude's island. Oh yeah, she is going to get a hysterectomy because her master does not want to be bothered with her unavailability if she happens to get pregnant. That is one very sure way of preventing pregnancy however she will be out of action for at least a few days. I am sure her master is going to be very angry with her because she was not available for use and will probably give her some very harsh punishments for being so inconsiderate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous