All Comments on 'Slave Ch. 03'

by Thring

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Another creep who can't get hard unless it's

called MASTER

YoB1009YoB1009almost 16 years ago
Great story.

First, Why do people like him have to leave bad marks and comments for a story because its something they dont get or enjoy. Being in the BDSM category its obviously going to be a about slavery or bondage so why bother? Anyway i loved this chapter and cannot wait for the next. I only hope that it will not takt another 7 months.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 1 year ago

Last night I slept in a cage at the foot of my Masters bed it was just big enough to lay in after I crawled into it and he locked me safely in! I love being close to my Master

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well, a very brilliantly written chapter. There may be some kindness with this sadistic master as he seems to take care of his new "fancy" slave. He does not use her on the plane but allows the pilot to experience what she has been taught. She was able to make love to the pilot in a way seldom read in the early chapters. She was allowed to sleep after making such love instead of being woken up in some violent way. So glad that she was able to convey what she saw without saying a word and saved the day. Her master knew what she had done and even helped her onto the plane when she went into shock. One could only imagine the damage that a Vulcan 20mm cannon can do to a person. The girls took care of her and Tattoo knew what happened as well. So far the two voices inside of her head is a very clever theme and love the way it has played out. Best chapter so far. Will she be able to escape her slavery or will she succumb to it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous