Slave Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thring
Thring
380 Followers

"I'm cumming!" toy yells as he lays still under me.

I'm not a virgin anymore I know that he is going to cum in me, so many masters have cum in me in the past week that I know the feeling now; they don't have to tell me anymore, but they do.

I move up and down once more on the hard cock in me then sit still on it as he shoots his first load of cum into me. It feels so good, his hot cum hits the top of my cunt with each spasm. I feel so full, such a slut and so completely a slave when a man fills me with his sperm.

Toy's cock gives one last spasm and slowly goes soft in me. I sit still on him waiting for it to slip out of my full cunt. When it does I move on my knees up his body until I am over his mouth. Toy eagerly licks at my clit as I push my cum filled cunt onto his face. He sucks my swollen lips into his mouth and sticks his tongue into me to taste his own cum as I push it out all over his face. My bell is ringing and bouncing on toy's nose as he brings me to yet another orgasm while he sucks his own cum out of me.

I want more, though. I want it all; everything Mommy has told her toy to do to me. I have one hole left to be used by her toy. I lean down with his mouth still in my cunt to untie his hands. When I sit back up on his face I pull his hands with me and press them onto my tits.

Realizing that I have forgotten to clean a master after he cums I kiss my way down toy's body to take his soft cock into my mouth. The taste of his cum and my juices is so sweet.

Master's hands hold my head on his cock as I lick and suck him using the stud in my tongue and its chain to excite him. Pilot's cock soon gets hard and stretches my mouth wide.

"Get on your knees for me," Pilot groans.

I am already kneeling between his legs with his cock in my greedy mouth but I know what he wants. I quickly crawl to obey my master, to kneel on the bed with my ass high and my head buried in the sheets with my hands up by my ears as wide apart as the chains will let them go. I arch my back with my legs spread wide offering the only hole left and patiently wait for him to use me as he has been told. My silver bell rings each time I shake my ass for him. I feel so exposed showing master my tight little brown hole and my puffy plum coloured cunt lips with their rings and chains pulling them down. His drying cum and saliva coats my thighs.

Pilot is a master; he is not my toy, he never has been, I am a slave and his to use as Mommy ordered. I ring the bell between my legs and wait for him to fuck my ass. The bed shifts as he moves to pick up the lube on the low table beside us. I hear the cap being opened and smell the scent of the lube as he covers himself with it. He pours a little onto the crack of my ass. I spread my legs wider, arch my back more and stay so very still as the oil rolls down my ass and across my cunt to drip off me onto the mattress.

A very oily hand cups my cunt to slip a finger into me to feel how wet I am before moving back to play with my other cunt. It slides into me past the knuckle then out to slide in again with a second one beside it and again with a third. It hurts so nicely as I kneel, perfectly still, under my master and accept everything he does to me. I hum my contentment, my pain and my bell rings as his fingers move deeper into my ass spreading me wide. His other hand reaches under me to play with my clit as he pushes all three fingers into my ass as deep as they will go. I feel so much the slut, so sore and open. I need his cock in my ass,

"Do you want me to fuck your ass like Mommy told me to?"

With both his hands in me, I nod my sweaty head yes on the bed below him moaning as I push back at the fingers in my ass, forcing them deeper.

Pilot pulls his hands out of me, the bed moves as he gets on his knees behind me. He lays his cock into the crack of my ass to slide it up and down as he presses his body against me. We are both covered in oil. Each time that his cock slides up and down me the head gets closer and closer to my other cunt until I feel the head start to force its way into me.

"He is so thick, it won't fit!" my small voice wails as the oily head of master's cock spreads my tiny hole wider and wider.

"Master's is bigger and it fit," my loud voice sneers. "Stay still, take it like the slave you are."

I huff out short pants of pain into the bed below me as Pilot pushes himself into me. The thick head stretches me almost unbearably; it feels that he is ripping me apart, and then it is in. I cry out loudly. The muscle in my ass ring pulses and quivers on the cock in me as Pilot waits patiently for me to calm before pushing himself deeper and deeper into me. By the time his balls hit my cunt the pain has turned to pleasure. I wish I could talk so I that can urge the master on but all I can do is moan and groan and push back at him as he fucks my ass. My tits are driven into the bed with each thrust he gives me. It feels so wonderful to be used.

Pilot finally cums in me, he fills me with his cum and falls on my back in exhaustion. I am so, so very tired too; its been such a long night. I stay up on my knees though, as a slave must. The last thing I remember before I fall asleep and sink onto the bed is Pilot's tongue sucking his own cum out of my ass.

"Eew, that's got to taste awful!" the small voice cries.

"Shut up, he must like it," is all my loud voice can say.

"Mommy will be so proud that her toy has sucked his cum from all my holes." I think as he leaves me on the bed thoroughly satisfied and used. We both are happy.

I wake up later in the night, lying on my back as I have been trained, to find an arm over my breasts. I think it is Pilot but when I look down in the dim light, there are freckles on the tiny hand that cups my tit. I cuddle closer to Stewardess and fall back to sleep; she smells so sweet, just like roses.

A hand touches my shoulder to wake me. I am alone on the bed again. The sound of the plane is different.

"Master needs you ready for when we land," Asia tells me. "Come with us so we can clean and prepare you." Russia pulls me off the bed. I feel so sticky and wet between my legs when she has me standing on the high heels now locked on my feet. She locks my hands behind my back and leads me through the plane by a leash on my collar past a dining room and an open door where I see Master being dressed by Tattoo. She is on her knees with her hands up to fix Master's belt while she rubs her head into his crotch. I want to be there with her doing what she is.

The plane is huge, the girls take me down hallways and around corners until we reach what can only be the slave section. When we pass that last door the floors are bare and the halls are only wide enough that my narrow shoulders touch each side as I am led to the shower. I wonder what we are supposed to do if his slaves meet each other going each way because all the doors seem to be locked. The girls have keys and use them as they lead me through the maze of corridors.

Finally I am led into a shower where the girls quickly clean me and douche each hole like they do each time. When they dry me they fuss over me, making sure I look pretty. The butt plug is pushed back into me and the hair on my head and ass is brushed out. I sway my ass and body to feel my hair as it drifts over my legs and back when they are done brushing. There is more though. Makeup is put on my face and my nipples are rouged a deep plum like my lips. Bells are attached to each nipple ring and both ankle cuffs; wide black ribbons are laced tightly into the rings that pierce my sides and thighs adding to my exotic look.

"God, I feel like such a slut," I moan to myself as I suck on the chain in my mouth.

"It's so good to be a slave," my loud voice tells me as the girls pamper me.

Tattoo joins us to be prepared by the girls as well. They fuss over her too; her body is oiled so that her tattoos show clearly in her black skin and she gets makeup too. Her nipples are darkened to a deeper black than her skin.

I realize from the girls talk that this is an important meeting for Master. He wants the bastard Frenchman disgraced so that another in his organization can take over. The French fool is capturing children to sell and Master intends to stop him.

When the girls are done with me, I am led back down the length of the plane to be left standing by a tiny elevator with my leash hooked to the wall beside it.

Master appears beside me. I sink to my knees to kiss his feet and look up at his crotch. Without a word, he leans over to take my heavy gold slave collar in his hand and lifts me to my feet as if I weigh nothing. The door of the elevator opens at the touch of a button. He takes me into the tiny elevator. My naked body is crushed against Master as the door closes and we are lowered to the bottom of the plane. I press every inch of me against Master, opening my legs to offer my cunt and push my tits onto him. He touches me and pulls me closer to him to whisper in my ear, "We are going into danger my little slave. I am meeting the bastard Frenchman that lives here in the Caribbean and sells the boys that only his men seem to be able to find to owners that like bits of fluff like that. We do not like each other but I need to deal with him to fill the order for my friend's shemales. I need you to obey my every command, do you understand? You must do everything I tell you to do instantly. It is very important."

We both know I can't deny any order he gives me. For Master to reinforce what I must do anyway worries me. What is about to happen in the next few hours scares me. I will do anything my master asks, I nod my head yes as the elevator doors open onto a different world. The whole bottom of Master's plane is filled with narrow cages, each one holding a young girl or boy. All of them are sedated and strapped in.

Master leads me up the aisle between the cages by my leash as he looks at his captives, his slaves to be. It dawns on me that I never was a captive; I was a slave from the first second I locked my hands in front of me in that hotel room not so long ago.

He stops in front of the cage filled with the fat woman, "This one amuses me," Master tells the handler that is following us. "You say she is still a virgin. How old is she?"

"She says she's forty one when she's not begging to be fucked, sir."

I think that she has a very pretty face with small bow shaped lips and dimples. They are everywhere on her, on her face, on her knees and elbows and even on each finger. She is just a little too round with huge, almost perky, tits rolling on her chest with each movement of the plane.

"Make sure that when she is trained she doesn't touch a male or a dildo, she may play with all the females she wants but I want her frustrated and still a virgin when she is brought to me." Master's chuckle rumbles deep inside him, "I know one guest that is going to have a very eager virgin on his hands when he visits again. The slave is perfect for him, but he visits so seldom, though. Oh well, she'll just have to wait."

Master leads me away from Dimples. Nobody has a name in Master's world but I get to secretly name anybody I want and the fat slave deserves the name Dimples.

"Your tongue is going to be so busy while Dimples waits for her deflowering," my loud voice purrs.

I am led back to the centre of the plane into a flurry of activity. The handlers are moving about with an intense purpose. They all are large and look handsome in their tight fitting black pants and shirts. However, I get very nervous when I see that their belts have guns on them. Some even have rifles and even more are setting up what looks like a machine gun by the cargo hatch. I don't know what it is; all I know is that it is big.

I shriek and jump as a huge contraption starts moving behind me across the plane towards the cargo door. Electric motors whine loudly. It is all folded and weird looking. Master jerks my leash, pulling my head up so that I have to stare into his dark eyes.

"Can you do this," he asks me quietly.

I stare up at him and shakily nod my head yes. That's not good enough, though, his eyes hold mine waiting for the right answer. That answer is not long in coming. I realize that I have lost the focus that Master gave me in the elevator with frivolous thoughts of Dimples and the men in their tight pants with guns on their hips. I stand straighter ringing every bell on me and smile at the man that owns me. I don't even nod this time I suck the chain that goes over my lips in and out of my mouth hoping that nobody uses those guns. I know that I might die today and I feel so alive. This man's life is so dangerous. My heart is beating fast. Master sees every thought that goes through my slave head and knows that I will do as he says.

"I knew you were the perfect slave the second I saw you," Master tells me then turns to attend to business, ignoring me with his trust.

I thought my heart was beating fast before, now it is racing. I hope I can follow his every order and do even more for him.

I am surprised when even my small voice tells me bravely, "You can do this; you have to if you want to live."

Where is my loud voice when it really counts? I think its hiding. I would be too if I could.

Tattoo comes out of the elevator with a huge attaché case chained to her left hand and a smaller one in her right. Her head is high; her nipples are hard and she looks so exotic with tattoos from head to foot showing on her oiled body. She glows; she is as excited as I am. I am proud that we will attract so much attention when Master leads us by our leashes from the plane. Only Master seems calm as we hear a ding that all planes seem to have telling us to fasten our seatbelts. All the men ignore the caution; they just put their hands out to hold onto something as the plane lands. Tattoo and I kneel close by Master's legs.

There is the loud scream of tires hitting the runway. The handlers don't waste any time, they begin to unlock the twenty empty cages. They are so light; a handler can carry one in each hand toward the open spot by the weird thing by the door. I don't know what it is I just kneel beside Tattoo keeping my leash as slack as hers behind Master while his men do what they have to do.

Even before the plane stops, the men open the huge cargo door to let the tropical heat pour in. Master stands in the opening beside the man at the huge gun with Tattoo and I behind him.

Below us is a small ragtag army of men dressed in camouflage, cut off jeans and anything else they want. They all have what I think are AK something or other guns pointed near us.

At a signal from Master, loud electric motors spring to life. This time I am proud that I can stay perfectly still as the contraption beside me unfolds to become a conveyer belt for the cages and stairs to the ground.

Master's two huge bodyguards appear out of nowhere in front of us. I didn't even know they were on the plane. They stroll down the stairs to stand on either side of the bottom of it.

You can't stroll down stairs that steep but they do it dressed in suits and ties. The armed men below back up a little when they see the large guns they show them under their coats.

"It's all a show, I want you to listen and learn today; to prove yourself to me." Master tells me without turning his head. I suck the chain in and out of my mouth to show I understand. He hears that little sound and gives me a hand signal showing his approval. "You can't go down the stairs, do you understand?"

I suck at the chain again.

"How clever you are."

I am behind and a little to the side of Master, his lips haven't moved the whole time he talks to me.

When I am pulled forward in front of Master by my leash I look down the steep stairs and know I will fall if Master makes me walk down them in my high heels. I scream as loud as I can then turn back to him, dancing at the top of the stairs in my fright. It really is a long way down. I hear laughter below.

Master bends to pick me up and puts me over his shoulder but I don't want to go, I want to stay on the plane. He carries me down the steps with my legs kicking in the air. I don't care how many men can see my cunt and the butt plug in my ass. I really am afraid to be carried off the plane down those steep steps. I was ready to die for him seconds ago but I don't want to go down those steps on his shoulder.

Halfway down Master slaps my ass so hard my legs stop kicking, go straight from the pain and then hang limp. He feels so strong under me; his ass looks so tight in his pants as he carries me down the stairs with my face inches above his belt. Tattoo is right behind us laughing quietly at my antics. They aren't antics, I really am afraid to fall. Or am I? Her leash drapes across my back while mine drags on the steps below me. Her dainty bare feet are right in front of my face as she follows Master down the stairs.

When Master reaches the ground, he puts me down on my feet. I wait for him to take my leash in his hand along with Tattoo's to lead us across the hot runway to where that bastard Frenchman waits for him in the shade of an old hanger. Master smiles at Tattoo and I. He is happy at what he sees but I know that he is mad. Not mad at us, just very displeased somehow.

"Learn from this, my fancy little slave," Master tells me with an intenseness that scares me as much as all the guns. "Never insult your enemy. The bastard should have met us here at the plane."

Master begins to walk toward the hanger with our leashes in his left hand. Tattoo and I follow closely, making sure that our leashes stay slack. The slave beside me sways with a grace that can only be matched by one of the Jaguars while I stumble along making a racket with all the bells on me.

My loud voice startles me, "You fool; you can walk better than this! Watch Master, he owns each piece of ground his feet touch."

"You agreed with Master that you wouldn't panic again," the small voice whines.

All the guns are what scare me but I am heartened to hear both voices again and hear them agree. Soon my stride lengthens, my body sways and the bells on me ring almost like music as I gain confidence from Master's strength. Master hears the difference in my walking and signals his approval with his free hand.

Tattoo moves close enough to me that our shoulders touch, "Good girl, now let's watch how a real man does business. That bastard Frenchman won't even know what hit him."

Suddenly I am more aware; my senses are heightened. Everything is sharper in my mind, the colours are brighter, the sounds are clearer and I seem to know more about what is happening around me. I wonder if this is what soldiers feel like when they go into battle. I realize things like the bodyguards are shielding Tattoo and I, not Master. He doesn't need guarding but we do; between the gold and precious jewels welded on my body and the cash that I suspect is in the heavy case in Tattoo's left hand we could buy the island we are on twice over.

Master is so handsome in front of me; his crisp white shirt almost blinds me now. His sleeves, I notice for the first time, are puffed out like a buccaneer from the days of pirates. There is even lace on the cuffs.

"Only Master can get away with that," my loud voice tells me very quietly as if in awe. "And look at his men, they all are dressed perfectly. Their guns are shinier and bigger too."

They are dressed so well and the machine gun on the plane is very, very big. It really is a show and I not only get to watch it, I am right in the centre of it. I wonder to myself how I ever got here as I hold my head just a little higher. I know that it was my fault, but now that I am here, I don't think I would miss what is going on for the world. I am actually close to having an orgasm.

Thring
Thring
380 Followers