Slave Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thring
Thring
376 Followers

I can't move. I kneel at Master's side as he sits watching the Bastard Frenchman and his rag tag army cower on the floor at what is happening to them. Masters handlers and men quickly move through the hangar, kicking away guns and tying hands behind backs.

When the Bastard is led in front of Master, he tells his men to strip him.

Knives come out of nowhere and the pathetic body of the fool is quickly revealed with his flabby, unwashed, white skin almost glowing in the dim light of the hangar. His men are all on their knees begging for their lives as he stands shivering in the heat in front of Master.

"Does any man here want this thing," Master asks.

There is no answer to Master's question.

I look at his smallness and wonder if the idiot doesn't have the boys he captures fuck his ass.

"Put him on the plane. There is a place on the way where we will give him to another who knows what to do with his type. Let the rest go. It's time to leave."

Tattoo and I stand with Master and follow him with our leashes slack at our necks. As we pass the last man, Master unlocks the case of money from Tattoo's wrist and has her put it on the floor. "Here is the payment for what I came here for."

As we near the plane, the shock of what I have seen finally hits me and I stumble at Master's back. He turns and catches me as I faint. The next thing I know I am being carried up the stairs and looking at Master's strong legs.

When we reach the planes interior, Master puts me down on very weak legs. Asia and Russia appear beside me to support my shaking slave body.

"Take the slave up to my bedroom and clean and calm her there." Master smiles down at me, "She has been very brave. We all owe our lives to her."

My head is spinning from the praise Master has just given me. "Good thing you can't tell Master that you only did it keep from having your head cut off so they could get at the collar," my quiet voice actually whispers as if anybody could hear.

"When you escape and can talk again will you ever have a story to tell!" the loud voice laughs. I think that her laugh sounds a little nervous as I try to remember the day. It is all a blur now. All I can really remember is that poor man sliding down the wall leaving a huge trail of blood behind.

When my girls lead me to the elevator I try to walk with them but I end up being half carried there. We are small enough that all three of us can fit into the tiny space of the elevator. The warm softness of the girls bodies pressed up against me begin to heat my freezing body and help to stop the shaking as we rise to the main floor.

The plane begins to take off while we are still in the elevator and the acceleration pushes me onto the two other slaves, crushing our tits together. I can feel my hard nipples pressing into their soft flesh and feel theirs doing the same to me. With soft giggles, we start squirming all over each other as we are pressed harder and harder against the sidewall. Our giggles turn to outright laughter when the whole world tilts and I am practically lying on top of the girls as the plane leaves the earth. Soon the plane levels off enough that we can start using our hands to caress each other while still laughing almost hysterically.

"Ahem!"

There is instant silence. We were having so much fun that we didn't notice the door opening.

"Oh oh, you're in trouble now," the small voice says.

I slowly turn with my hands still holding my nipples to see Tattoo standing in the hallway with a huge grin on her face.

Russia picks up my leash to lead me out into the hallway to stand in front of Tattoo with Asia on one side of me and her on the other. I remember my proper place and stand as I have been taught when my hands are chained to my collar; cupping and holding up my tits to display them. My legs are spread just so wide and my head is tilted down so I can't look a master in the face.

"Slaves, you were supposed to have your charge in Master's shower by now. I should report you so Master can cane you for your disobedience, but because of what has happened today I wont. Don't think that you will get off lightly though for I will be punishing you instead. Now go!"

The shakes are beginning again and things are getting fuzzy at the edges of my vision as I feel a tug on my leash. I try to turn to follow but I can't move.

"Wait!" Tattoo's voice is sharp but her touch is very gentle as she lifts my head to look at me.

All I hear are fragments of what she says next,"MMM... Dilated eyes...shock...I have just the potion...hurry get her in the shower and sitting...start with cool."

Gentle hands take me by my elbows to guide me away from Tattoo and down the hallway to Master's private rooms. We stop at a blank wall where Asia holds her slave cuff up to it. A door slides open out of nowhere to let my girls lead me into the most expensive looking room I have ever seen.

I am having disjointed thoughts now, "Master's room?"

The door shuts with a whoosh, "Star Trek?"

The next thing I know I am sitting on a bench in a shower with my girls tenderly washing me and cooing quietly at me with soft nothings. Tattoo walks right into the shower holding a cup of sweet smelling liquid for me to drink. In seconds, I can see the world again. My heart slows and my breathing returns to normal. I still remember all the events of the day but they are somewhere far enough from me that I feel safe.

"What is it with her potions, they work so well," the loud voice asks.

"Shush let her rest," the quite voice answers.

All too soon, the girls have finished preparing me for Master. They lead me back to the first room of his suite to chain me on my knees with my leash attached to a recessed eyebolt in the center of the floor before leaving me alone to wait on Master's pleasure.

I wait as perfectly still as I can on spread knees with hands locked behind my back and lowered head. The urge is there to look about Master's rooms but I mustn't move an inch; he might be watching me on a hidden camera. Time drags slowly on until I don't know if it's been fifteen minutes or an hour when the hidden door finally slides open. My heart leaps then falls as Master walks right past me. I wonder if he will use me tonight for his pleasure as I wait as patiently as I can.

Thring
Thring
376 Followers