All Comments on 'Slave Ch. 11'

by slaveheathen

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Keep the stories coming

Great Slave story!!!! Looking forward to ch12

Error121Error121almost 10 years ago
more more action

this is getting amazing n else is in ur pockets share it fast

Error121Error121over 9 years ago
Moree Morree

plzz plzz plzzz more moree

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
susy?

Great story, I’m just wondering why you consistently wrote susy/Susy’s name in lowercase?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I guess it was inevitable

this series would end up as totally OTT stupid as this. What was Ch.12 going to be "snuff slave?"

This series just became more cartoonish the longer you kept writing.

WMLA44WMLA44over 4 years ago
Great writing and story of depraved domination!

I have to commend the writer, I think he did a great job! Obviously you have to take everything with a grain of salt and I think too many people took the story too seriously. It’s just fantasy. The human body can only take so much. It was fun to read and very erotic several times! I’m sorry to see it end so abruptly and that the writer has not posted in several years. But I think we should do a better job of supporting these writers with our comments. After all they are writing these on their free time not getting paid. I hope this writer comes back some day. He has a lot of talent to offer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Personally

I hope the author really got to partake in all the experiences he described here. Maybe that's why he stopped contributing??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userslaveheathen@slaveheathen
Pansexual non-passable kinky switch crossdresser. Happily married to an amazing, funny, smart, bisexual, seriously kinky lady who also happens to be my collared submissive. We love subbing together, though (it's how we met!), and we would love to find local Dominant/s to serve...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Slave Ch. 10 Previous Part
Slave Series Info