Slave Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was eating silently, listening carefully as she continued. "I know what you're capable of taking, even if you don't. If we do what I want, try all the depraved, filthy, perverted, kinky shit I wanna try, itwillget nasty. Itwillget painful. And I guarantee you'll get off on every bit of it. But I will respect the limits we've agreed on unless you agree to go beyond them. I think you have the makings of a serious pain-slut and full on toilet-slave, and I really want to test my theory."

I thought about what she was implying as I dug into my scrambled eggs. Which were damned tasty. All the food here seemed ridiculously good. I was going to have to be careful while I was here or I was going to gain twenty pounds.

After a bit, I sat back and started on another glass of OJ. She had a point about the pain, I had to admit. I was actually enjoying the way my ass was stinging from the whipping I just got. I did have to wonder just how much pain she was talking about, though. We kept trekking into new territory, and I kept on coming to enjoy it. It was true I didn't always enjoy the act itself, but I always got off on the submission. And the toilet-slave thing, while I had gotten fairly used to a certain amount of residual nastiness, I was still fairly sure I couldn't go the full distance she obviously wanted me to go. I'll drink piss all day, but the other...

Well...

I shrugged. "I reckoned I was in for it when you dropped that brochure on my table. And I wouldn't be here if I wasn't willing to experiment. You know me, I'll try most anything once."

She smiled at that. "True, but I'm talking about some fairly extreme stuff here. I've been taking lessons from Tracy for some of the things I wanna try."

Hoo boy. Tracy was one nasty little pervert. Which was why she was one of our best friends. She was a nurse at the same hospital as Kay, but had a nice little thing going on the side as a professional dominatrix. She specialized in pain and punishment. "Okay. That gives me some idea. I'm still willing. I know the safety word and signal if I need them." There was a universal safety code used at the resort, and I needed to remember that, because the safe word Mistress Kay and I used wouldn't work with anybody else on the island.

She leaned across the table and kissed me on the cheek, not caring that it still had piss on it. "You aresofucked!" Giggling, she got up and headed for the shower, leaving me to finish my breakfast. "Oh, and no shower for you. You get to spend the day covered in whatever you wind up getting covered in."

I sniffed myself. Sweat, piss, cum and a dab of something earthier. But, I reckoned I wouldn't be the only dirty fuck-slave walking around the island. "What about an enema, Mistress?"

Her voice floated out of the shower. "Feel free to ask a passing Dom if they or one of their male slaves will give you a piss enema. Otherwise, not until I give you permission. I want you fucked raw and dirty."

Well, that could be interesting. And messy.

I started to wonder if I was going to have to be carried off the island on a stretcher.

She finished her shower, then pulled out our clothes. My outfit, such as it was, was a set of red fishnet stockings and suspenders with a matching pair of red strappy sandals with two inch heels. She hung a heavier chain from my nipple rings that had a small weight hanging from the center, creating a constant tugging sensation with every movement. She attached my red leash to the slave collar. Just for kicks, she took two wooden clothes pins and clipped them onto the skin on the underside of my penis. It didn't really hurt, but the added stimulation was going to drive me nuts. I already was semi-hard.

She smacked the head of my penis, clucking her tongue. "No cumming today without my permission, bitch." As an afterthought, she plopped the red-headed wig with the pig-tails on my head. "Something to grab ahold of."

Her outfit was the tiniest bikini I've ever seen, just barely covering the naughty bits, and definitely qualified as butt-floss. It was red, actually matching my stockings. She had on red canvas boat shoes, for comfort and for traction. The traction was for what was dangling from her crotch. She had put on a new strapon harness, also red, and hanging from it was the Bam dildo, another of our favorites. It was just as long as the Holmes, but slightly thicker and a bit more rigid.

"Bend over, bitch." I did, and she liberally lubed my ass using three fingers, which she then had me lick clean. "There, now your ass is ready for anything. Let's go do some sight-seeing and shopping."

She hooked her arm in mine and we stepped out onto the boardwalk that ran along the beach and headed towards the shops in the village. It was another gorgeous balmy day.

We hadn't walked more than thirty feet when a passing Mistress stopped us. "Excuse me, but may I use your slave?"

Mistress Kay smiled graciously. "Well, of course! What do you need?"

"I'm just dying to take a leak, but my bitch is currently getting her ass tattooed."

Kay laughed. "On your knees, bitch. Go right ahead..."

The lady straddled me, jammed my face in her cunt and let loose. She sighed happily, then remembered her manners. "Oh, sorry. I'm Judy." She and Kay shook hands and exchanged pleasantries as I gagged and gulped down her foul tasting pee. If I had to guess, I'd say she ate a lot of asparagus to keep her urine extra strong for her slave.

I should probably mention that the slave collar also has color coding on it, indicating what slaves are freely available to be used for. Judy didn't really have to ask Kay for permission, as 'public urinal' was one of my advertised uses, as well as 'cum-dumpster' and 'anal-whore', but it was still considered polite to ask between Doms.

I expected to drink a ridiculous amount of piss on that island.

I was not wrong in that assumption. Good Lord...

Judy's rancid stream tapered off. I kept my mouth on her pussy, as I hadn't been dismissed yet, carefully licking her clean. Kay looked down at me. "Well, don't just sit there, slut. Start eating that pussy, you know you're not finished until she cums."

I looked up at Mistress Judy, who pushed my face harder into her crotch. "I quite agree. A slave should always finish the job."

I dug in, burying my tongue deep in her dripping cunt, reaching up and playing with her clit with my right hand. It only took a few minutes before she came, squirting a fair amount of girl cum all over my face. As I pulled back and finished licking her clean, I noticed we'd drawn a small crowd.

Judy patted me on the head, the hugged and kissed Kay. "Thank you! That was marvelous! We'll have to meet up later." She jogged off happily after exchanging cabin numbers with Mistress.

A tall black man stepped up. "May I?" Kay nodded again, grinning widely as she made a 'go ahead' gesture. I spent the next hour on my knees right there on the board walk. I drank down fifteen loads of piss, nine loads of man-cum, and six more loads of girl-cum.

Damn, was my jaw sore!

Damn, was I in heaven!

Mistress finally pulled me to my feet. "Bend over and grab your ankles, fag-boi!" She had gotten incredibly turned on watching my very public usage. I bent over, and I swear I could feel all that piss and cum sloshing around in my belly. She slid in behind me, spit on the Bam, and slammed that monster into my asshole hard.

I was very glad she pre-lubed me back at the cabin, or that would've hurt like hell. Instead, it felt absolutely wonderful.

"Ooooh, Goddamn, yes! Rape my ass, Mistress! Fuck your worthless slave hard! Yes!"

"You Goddamn perverted little anal-whore, you sick little fuckin' butt-slut! Letting yourself get ass-raped right here with a fucking audience! Fucking worthless piece of fuck-meat!" She was plowing my ass so hard it was lifting my feet off the boardwalk, the sound of her hips crashing into my backside sounding like I was being paddled.

She raped my ass right there with an appreciative audience for the next twenty minutes. She came three times while I stood there bent over moaning like a shameless whore, loving every perverted second of it. After her third orgasm, she pulled out and had me clean her filthy cock with my mouth.

While I was busy with that, she called out to our audience. "Anybody wanna fuck some ass, step right up! There's no such thing as too much butt-fucking for this little anal-whore."

So much for sight-seeing and shopping. I found myself being carried over to the beach, where several blankets had been thrown on the ground. I was dropped on my back, my legs thrown back to my shoulders, and had a dick fucking my ass and a woman squirming her tasty asshole on my mouth before I could say a word.

Kay sat there for the next three hours filming away as I was used again and again. I lost track of the pussy, ass and cock in my mouth. By the time Kay finally called a halt, she said I'd had 63 different cocks in my ass, 14 strapons, 12 fists and 3 feet.

She helped me stand up, which I did somewhat shakily. She declared she was hungry and wanted lunch. Strangely enough, I wasn't particularly hungry.

Might have something to do with the gallons of cum and piss I'd ingested, I suppose.

She just laughed, hosed me off at a nearby beach shower, and dragged me off toward a burger shack a bit further down the beach. "C'mon, slave. A bacon-cheeseburger'll fix ya right up."

Made me puke, truth be told. Barely made it to the bathroom. I was just too damn full of all that 'liquid nourishment'. But at least that cleared out space for everything I had to swallow at the next gangbang, which commenced as soon as my Mistress finished her lunch.

I spent the afternoon strapped to a table in front of that little burger joint. There was a sign above it that said 'Welcum all Cummers!'. Every single person that came in was invited to use my body in whatever way they saw fit.

Damn, did a lot of folks see fit to do just that!

Cocks. Fists. Beer bottles. Wine bottles. Dildos. Butt-plugs. Anything remotely phallic shaped found its way up my ass. I sucked cock. I ate pussy. I ate cum. I drank piss. I ate and cleaned ass. My ass was fucked non-stop for hours on end until it was a gaping, dripping, sore mess. I was finally allowed to orgasm when a Master had his male slave take my by now painful hardon up his ass and fuck me to completion. Of course, I ate my spunk out of the slave's ass after.

And the whole time, Mistress Kay stood there, thrilled and proud, watching her own personal fuck-toy give himself freely to dozens of strangers over and over. She got fucked herself several times, having multiple orgasms, and always giving me some cream-pie action after.

I was starting to love that island. Only my second day there, and it felt like home. My inner slut was very, very happy.

My mouth and ass were very, very sore, but I found I didn't care.

We never did do any shopping or sight-seeing that day. Actually, we were the sight a lot of other folks came to see.

By the time we crashed that night, I had been fucked by well over one hundred people, men and women, Doms and subs, resort employees, you name it. We showered, Mistress gave me a couple of painkillers and rubbed some special salve into my sore ass after giving me a thorough cleaning out.

As I drifted off, she whispered in my ear. "I'm so proud of you, my little cum-slut bitch. You done good today. But we're only just getting started, fag-boi..."

My last thought as sleep closed in was that she might just finally find my limit...

To be continued...

12