Slave Ella Ch. 07 - Anal Training

Story Info
The new slave is trained...
6.3k words
4.46
64.3k
20
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I'd finished what I needed to do in the office it was mid-afternoon. I led Ella upstairs to the bedroom, lay her on the bed and cuffed her hands above her head to the ornate wrought iron bedstead. She was naked save for her collar.

"For the next hour," I told her, "You may come without asking permission."

"Thank you Master," she said, perhaps wondering what she had done to deserve such a treat. For a long time I kissed her deeply and passionately on her hungry mouth, then kissed along her jaw, nibbled at her ear-lobes, then her neck, while my hands stroked and teased her breasts and nipples. I worked my way down her body with my lips and tongue, spending a long time licking around her areolas and sucking at her hard little nips, taking the entire nipple and as much of the breast as I could into my mouth and sucking on it, flicking it with my tongue, licking in a circular motion around the hard nub of flesh. Ella became very aroused, her breathing slow and deep, and as I reached her pussy, crouched between her legs and began to eat her out she moaned with pleasure. I took a buttock in each hand, used them to spread her legs so her glorious pussy was wide open before me. I licked along her pussy lips, poked my tongue in and out of her cunt as far as it would go, covered her clit with my mouth and sucked gently on it. I reached up and played with both her nipples as I worshipped at her cunt with my mouth.

"Come for me, Ella," I said, "Come on my mouth."

"Yes Master," she said, and I licked harder and faster at her clit until she came, bucking and arching her back and gasping "Thank you Master, thank you." I eased off her clit, licked and kissed around her cunt before coming back to again gently lick again along the swollen lips.

I gave her three orgasms with my lips and tongue on her snatch, then shuffled up the bed, lifted her legs and teased her pussy and ass with the tip of my cock.

"Where do you want it?" I asked her; "In your ass or your pussy?" It wasn't often I gave her the choice.

"In my pussy please, Master," she said, still panting from her three climaxes. I entered her to the hilt in one long fluid thrust, her pussy soaking wet from its own excitement and my saliva where I had been licking and sucking at it.

"Ooh thank you Master, that feels so good," Ella panted as I fucked her with even strokes, almost withdrawing each time before thrusting again, going balls-deep. I varied the angle of entry, sometimes laying flat on top of her so that I could kiss her again on the mouth and tits as I pumped her, sometimes sitting back so my own body was perpendicular to hers.

"You carry on being a good slave and I'll fuck you like this forever," I told her.

"I'll be a good slave, Master, I promise. I'll do anything you tell me."

"I know you will. Good girl."

"Please Master, may I come again?"

"You don't need to ask."

"Thank you Master. Oh god I'm coooming..." and another explosive orgasm ripped through her body. She strained at the cuffs which tethered her to the bed, and her pussy walls clamped around my cock.

I slowly withdrew. "I want to finish between your tits," I told her.

"Yes please Master, please fuck my tits and come over this slave's face."

I pushed her tits together, slipped my cock between their pillowy mounds. Without being told she put out her tongue and licked the tip of my cock on each thrust. Her eyes never left mine.

"Do you belong to me?" I asked her.

"Yes Master, body and soul I belong to you."

"And you'll do anything I tell you?"

"Anything Master. You only need to instruct me and I will do it."

"Good girl," I said again, and with a final thrust I came, a jet of cum shooting over one of her cheeks, then another over her lips and nose, and another and another, four in all as I pumped my balls all over her gorgeous face.

"This slave thanks you for your cum, Master," Ella said obediently.

When I had got my breath back I scooped up the cum with two fingers and she sucked them clean, swallowing it all. Then I uncuffed her from the bed and commanded her to clean me with her mouth.

"I think," I said, as she busied herself sucking and licking the last traces of semen and her own juices from my cock, "That I will take you off the 5/2 diet. You're doing a lot of fucking lately, and you need to keep your strength up."

"As you see fit Master," she said quietly, absorbed in her task.

When she had finished I removed her collar, undid her hair from their plaits and we showered together. I soaped and lathered her all over and she did the same to me. We spent a lot of time kissing under the hot water.

When we had dried I held out the collar to her.

"Do you wish to wear the collar again?" There was no question about her answer, but I enjoyed the periodic re-enforcement of her submission and my dominance.

"Yes please Master. I live to serve you."

"Then repeat the Rules."

She did so, perfectly, then buckled the collar around her neck once more.

"You will stay naked for now," I told her.

"Yes, Master."

I dressed in my usual chinos, shirt and leather brogues, then went and made myself a coffee. I refreshed the water in Ella's dog bowl and she lapped at it on her hands and knees.

I called my private doctor and made an appointment for the following day to give Jade a blood test. As I sat and Ella knelt in the kitchen my iPhone pinged. It was a txt from Jade

Daddy, I need to go to the toilet. May I remove the butt plug? she asked.

Yes, but clean it afterwards, suck it to lubricate and put it back in, I replied

Yes Daddy, thank you.

As an afterthought I added;

On your toilet break I want you to finger your clit for exactly one minute, no more. If you are about to come within that minute, stop immediately. Send a photo.

Yes, Daddy.

Five minutes later the phone pinged again with a selfie, taken with her left hand looking down at Jade's body as she sat on the toilet, her skirt and knickers around her ankles, her stockinged legs open, the fingers of her right hand spreading her pussy lips, her thumb pressed into her clit.

Good girl, I txtd her.

Thank you Daddy.

Are you looking forward to further training this evening?

Yes Daddy, very much.

I hope you're not going to be naughty and flirt with any of the customers?

No Daddy, although several of them have asked about my slave collar.

If anyone asks you are to tell them the truth.

Yes Daddy.

And if you get bored, think about the kind of movies you want to make for your university fund.

I already have Daddy.

We'll look at some of the best-sellers later to give you some more ideas.

Thank you Daddy.

Enjoy work, and we'll see you later.

At around 7pm I started dressing Ella. I put back on the black leather cincher she had worn previously - I loved the way it constricted her waist and made her tits jut out even more than they did naturally. With her wearing just that and her collar I took her into the library, leaned her over the desk, told her to spread her legs, arms behind back, and I lashed her buttocks in silence: I didn't make her count or thank me. After every ten strokes I would finger her pussy, and each time she was wetter and more aroused.

"You've been having a lot of orgasms lately," I said. It wasn't a question, but a statement of fact.

"Yes, Master."

"I think you're in danger of forgetting that orgasms are a privilege to be earned, not a right."

"Yes, Master."

"So starting now we will revert to a standing policy or orgasm denial. You are forbidden to climax until I feel you have earned it. Understand?"

"Yes, Master. I will do my best to earn every orgasm."

I fingered her some more until I saw her biting her lip and her body started to give telltale quivers, then I stopped, inserted a medium buttplug into her ass, led her to the dressing room and completed her outfit: thigh-high black socks, pink peep-toe heels with red trimmings, a white blouse thin enough to show both the cincher beneath it and her outstanding breasts, and a pair of black leather hotpants. No bra or knickers, obviously. If I say so myself, she looked absolutely sensational.

We arrived at the Kings Head at about ten thirty. The pub was about half-full, couples sitting at tables dotted around the floor or on banquettes against the walls, but most of the single men in the place were sitting or standing at the bar, trying to engage Jade in conversation as she pulled pints and worked the optics. Her SLAVE collar had obviously set their minds working, and they assumed she was a kinky slut: which was true, but she was my kinky slut.

Jade broke into a big smile as she saw me; "Hello Daddy!" she said. Some of the men at the bar turned to see who she was talking to - they saw me and then they saw Ella. One of their jaws literally dropped. Several of them looked at me curiously, wondering how a guy in his mid-40s, good-looking but by now means irresistible, had such power over two beautiful and willing women. If they didn't know I had no intention of enlightening them...

I ordered a diet coke for me and a mineral water for Ella, and we stood at the bar and chatted with Jade as she moved around taking orders and fixing drinks.

"Good day?" I asked her.

"Great day!" she said, "Though the plug is starting to chafe a bit now." She made no attempt to be quiet, and I saw several of the customers' ears prick up. One of them, emboldened by drink, turned to me and said;

"Is she really your sex slave?" He nodded at Jade; "I asked her about the collar earlier, she said she was."

"She's my slave; but yes, sex is a big part of it."

"What, she does whatever you tell her? Sucks your dick, fucks whenever you like?"

"Yes. And fucks whoever I like." This wasn't strictly true; I hadn't let any other men use Jade yet - but never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

"Bloody hell. Any chance I could have a go sometime?" I looked at him more carefully - mid- to late-forties, brown hair, gone a bit to seed, but not repulsive by any means. Certainly no worse than some of the specimens who had come all over Amanda's face at the bukkake party the weekend before. If he'd been sober he wouldn't have said anything - I guessed he'd had more than a few of the half-empty pint of bitter that sat before him on the counter.

"Maybe. But what's in it for me?"

"You mean money?"

"No mate, I don't need your money. I was thinking more of trade." He thought for a second;

"I reckon my wife might be up for it," he said; "I don't think I turn her on any more, but I know she fucks other men behind my back."

"What does she look like? Got any pictures?

He pulled out his smartphone, went into the photo roll, scrolled through until he found some of her - an attractive if not stunning woman, redhead, late thirties or early forties. Her eyes looked a bit sad; maybe that was because she no longer found her husband attractive, didn't fuck him any more. One picture had her in a red evening dress, another in a bikini on a sandy beach somewhere sunny - not a bad body, nice full tits, slightly overweight with the suggestions of a paunch and small rolls of fat above her hips. Other photos showed her in various states of undress; and from some of the angles I guessed that he had taken them without her knowing.

"Whats her name?" I asked.

"Anita."

"Not bad," I said; "But I don't just want a fuck. Does she like things a bit kinky?" I'd found by experience that the word 'kinky' was the best one to use with vanillas - it suggested transgression without being specific.

"I reckon," he said, "We used to do dressing-up and role-play and stuff when we were younger. You know, I'd tie her up, use toys on her, that sort of thing."

"Well we're a little bit more advanced than that," I said. I gave him a card for the web site, told him to take a look and show it to his wife too - I wasn't interested unless she fully understood and consented. He took the card and said he'd check it out.

"Dave," I said, as he passed with a pint in one hand and a glass of white wine in the other, "Mind if I use one of your back rooms?"

"Sure, go right ahead," he grinned.

"What's your name, mate?" I asked the man.

"Simon," he said.

"Come with us, Simon," I said, beckoned for Ella to follow, and led the way behind the bar and into a back room. He'd said he was interested in Jade, but I figured Ella would be a good substitute: if you can't get off with the one you want, get off with the one you can get off with.

We entered a small room Dave used for storage. I let Ella and Simon enter first, then closed the door behind us.

"Let me show you the level of obedience I expect," I said to Simon, and then to Ella "Unbutton your blouse."

"Yes Master," she said, and immediately did as I had told her. Simon could barely believe his eyes; this beautiful woman with her tits exposed, wearing the black leather cincher that showed off her slim waist, matching the leather of her slave collar.

"You can play with her tits if you like," I told him.

"Are you - are you sure?" he stammered.

"Go ahead."

Hesitantly he moved forward, reached out a hand to touch her right tit, but before he did so he looked at me again. I nodded. He ran a hand over her breast, lightly at first and then, meeting no objection or resistance, more firmly, pawing and tugging first at one and then the other, squeezing and pinching the nipples.

"She beautiful, isn't she?" I asked him.

"Stunning," he agreed. "Can I lick them?"

"Go right ahead," I told him, and he lowered his head and started hungrily licking and sucking at her tits like a man who hasn't had sex for a long time. Her nipples rose and hardened from the attention - all part of the delicious torture of arousing her but not letting her orgasm.

"Ella," I instructed, "Unzip Simon's trousers and take out his cock."

"Yes, Master."

He groaned as her hand closed around his cock, not especially big but rapidly reaching full hardness.

"Can I fuck her?" Simon said breathlessly, almost begging.

"Not tonight," I said, and then to Ella, "Stroke his cock, make him come."

"Yes Master," she said, and began moving her hand up and down his shaft with one hand, cupping and gently squeezing his balls with the other while he continued adoring her tits. He began to move his hips, thrusting into her hand, so that she barely needed to stroke him at all - he was masturbating into her fist where it wrapped around his shaft just behind the glans.

His hips moved faster and faster and then with an animal grunt he came, a huge jet of white semen that arced through the air to land on the dusty wooden floorboards, and then another smaller jet, and smaller ones still that pumped over Ella's hands. He was breathing heavily, his face between Ella's tits.

"Jesus I needed that," he said.

"Button your blouse," I told Ella and she did so, showing no reaction or emotion to having just masturbated a stranger to orgasm in a dingy pub back-room. I supposed that really it was no different to going down on her knees and sucking strangers to full hardness as she had done upstairs the Saturday before: she loved sex, she loved me, and I enjoyed making use of both. Her still-hard nipples showed clearly through the thin white fabric.

Simon put his shrinking cock back into his trousers and did himself up. We filed out of the room, Simon looking dazed, as if he couldn't quite believe what had just happened. Ella and I returned to stand at the bar, but Simon bade us goodnight.

"I'd better get home and talk to the wife," he muttered.

"Good luck with that," I said, "Drop me an email if it works out."

Ella asked if she could wash her hands, and Dave let her go behind the bar and run them under warm water.

Jade looked at us quizzically; but she'd have to wait until later for us to tell her the story; she was too busy cleaning tables and putting empties into the dishwasher.

"You might need to mop the floor of that room we were in," I told Dave as he passed again.

In the Bentley driving back to the house I told Jade what had transpired with Simon in the back room. I was driving again, they sat beside each other in the back on the burgundy leather upholstery.

"I think it was really you he wanted to fuck," I told her.

"Doesn't sound like he was too fussy about who he fucked," she said.

"In any case, it's not your decision, remember?" I said; "Ella, please remind Jade of the third Collar Rule."

"Yes, Master," she said; "Rule three: I am the master's property, to do with as he wishes, to be used by him or anyone else he chooses in any way."

"So if I tell you to fuck Simon, or anyone else, your response is 'How shall I fuck them, Daddy?'. Understood?"

"Yes, Daddy," she said, but I think that was when the reality of what she'd agreed to really began to sink in. She had made a commitment to submission; and although of course she could stop at any time, while she played the game she played by the rules.

"You may caress each other while we drive home," I said, "But definitely no orgasms from either of you." They started to kiss, and I heard the zip on Ella's hotpants being undone, followed by a gasp from her as, I would guess, Jade found her pussy with a hand or fingers. Ella had her own hand up Jade's t-shirt and was playing with her tits. There was a lot of moaning and deep kissing going on as we drove through the Dorset night along dark country roads.

When we got back to the house I led them into the lounge. Without being told Jade started to undress, following the orders I had given her earlier. She took off her boots;

"You won't be wearing those in future, when you're with me," I told her.

"No, Daddy," she replied. She lifted the t-shirt over her head, unhooked her bra releasing her wonderful tits, shimmied out of the skirt and pushed her knickers down and stepped out of them. She began to remover her stockings.

"Leave those on," I said.

"Yes Daddy," she said, and then knelt, arms behind her back.

"Face down onto the floor," I said, "Ass up."

"Yes, Daddy," I went behind her and inspected her ass. The buttplug was where I had placed it earlier that day.

"This has remained in all day, except when I gave you permission to remove it?"

"Yes, Daddy."

I slowly pulled the plug from her asshole, and she sighed. Her hole was slightly swollen, red and puckered.

"That looks sore," I said.

"It is a bit, Daddy." I turned to Ella;

"Why don't you kiss it better?" I asked, but it wasn't really a question.

Ella knelt behind Jade, gently took an cheek in each hand, spread Jade's ass and began, ever so carefully, so kiss and lick around her asshole.

"Oh Jesus, that feels sooooo good," Jade said. As Ella soothed her asshole I stroked Jade's hair and the nape of her neck. She almost purred with the attention. With my other hand I stroked her tits and nipples, rolling the hard little bullets between my forefinger and thumb.

"Ella is being edged at the moment," I told Jade, "So until further notice you're not to make her come without permission, however much she begs."

"'Edging', Daddy?"

"I'm keeping her highly aroused and on the edge of orgasm for extended periods, probably days at a time."

"That sounds incredibly frustrating."

"It is, and that's the whole point. Ella is here to serve and give pleasure, not to receive it. I control her pleasure, not her. Isn't that right, Ella?"

"Yes, Master," said Ella, still kissing Jade's ringpiece.

"When you are a little more experienced," I said to Jade, "I'll edge you too."

"Not sure I'm looking forward to that."

"Believe me, the orgasms when you are finally allowed to come are super-crazy."

"Well I'm having some super-crazy orgasms anyway. I'm just having the best time. Thank you, Daddy."

"Good, little one. I hope that continues."

12