Slave Ella Ch. 07 - Anal Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So do I, Daddy."

"Now back onto you knees for me. Ella, stop what you are doing."

"Yes, Master."

I lay a blanket on the floor, removed Ella's blouse, hotpants and shoes, lay Jade down with Ella on top of her facing the other way, in a 69 position. Eagerly they began to lap at each other's pussies, Jade taking Ella's pussy flaps between her lips and pulling and teasing them, darting their tongues into each other's holes. Jade kept her hands behind her back as she had been instructed, Ella used her fingers to spread Jade's pussy lips to access the sensitive recesses of her cunt.

I walked to the library, fetched a spanking paddle and a vibrator, and returned to the steamy action in the lounge. Ella and Jade were both moaning with pleasure, and I told Jade to stop ministering to Ella's pussy and to kiss her belly and inner thighs instead. I undressed, and moved around them, gently slapping their buttocks and breasts - as far as I could reach them, as they were crushed between the two women's writhing bodies - with the paddle. I put my cock into Ella's pussy and Jade licked and sucked at my shaft as I moved it in and out, alternating deep strokes with shallow ones; but Ella was trembling too hard and I was worried she would come, permission or not, so after only a dozen strokes I withdrew and slipped my cock into Jade's mouth instead, thrusting in and out as her tongue swirled around my glans and her cheeks hollowed as she sucked hard on my meat. Then I moved around and put my cock into Ella's mouth while I penetrated Jade's pussy with the vibrator; she hadn't been blood-tested yet, so I didn't want to fuck her without a condom, and I didn't want to wear a condom as it would have reduced sensation from fucking their mouths.

After twenty minutes of this the room stank of sex, both women were trembling hard and I was very close to coming.

"Ella, finger Jade's pussy and bring her off."

"Yes, Master," Ella said, put three fingers into Jade's cunt and pumped them in and out, still licking at Jade's lips and clit.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, can I come please Daddy?" Jade cried out.

"Yes you may," I said, and she jerked spasmodically, juices flowing from her snatch into a growing patch of moisture on the blanket.

I took Ella by the collar and moved her off Jade, kneeling her down by a sofa. Now was the time to put on a condom but I let Jade do it, unrolling the thin rubber down the length of my rock-hard shaft.

"Do you want my cock inside you, baby girl?"

"Oh yes please Daddy, please fuck with me with your big hard cock."

She lay on her back and I pushed her legs up and bent them against her tits and opened them to spread her cunt, then entered her, my ramrod prick sliding into her as she gasped with pleasure.

"Thank you Daddy thank you, your cock feels so good in my little pussy."

Ella had to sit and watch enviously as I fucked Jade. I could feel her building to another orgasm;

"Ella, suck Jade's tits," I instructed her.

"Yes, Master," she said, crawled on all fours, bent down and took one of Jade's nipple into her mouth. With her other hand she stroked and pinched Jade's other breast.

"I'm close to coming again Daddy," said Jade; "Please may I come?"

"Not just yet," I said, and withdrew my cock from her pussy, replacing it with the vibrator. I moved the tip of my cock down to her asshole.

"Are you ready for some more anal training?" I asked.

"Yes Daddy, but please be gentle with me,"

"I will, baby girl."

I slowly pushed my cock into her ass - it felt fantastically tight around my cock, like a fist grasping it. Slowly I thrust in and out, and as I did so I quickly licked a thumb and massaged her clit with it.

The overload of stimulation - breasts being sucked and played with, vibrator in her snatch, cock in her ass and thumb on her clit - pushed Jade over the edge, and she came again, very hard;

"I'm coming I'm coming I'm coming thank you Daddy thank you thank you thank you..."

As I felt her body spasm around my cock I came too, with a final deep thrust into her nearly virgin ass. I pumped my load into the condom, while she groaned from Ella's ongoing attention to her tits. Jade's cunt, flared with arousal, looked so inviting I couldn't resist going down on her, licking her sopping cunt to her third orgasm in ten minutes while I thrust the buzzing vibrator in and out of her. It must have been torture for Ella, watching this very cute young slave being allowed to climax time after time while she was denied - but of course that was exactly the idea.

As we recovered our breathe and our strength I fetched us all soft drinks from the kitchen. Jade was naked except for her stockings and collar, and Ella naked except for her thigh-length socks, cincher and collar. I was entirely naked, as we sat on the couch.

"How did it feel in your ass that time?" I asked Jade.

"It still hurt a bit, Daddy, but definitely not as much as last time."

"A few more times and you'll start to love it," I said.

"I hope so, Daddy. I want to be a good girl for you. I want you to be able to use all my holes."

"So, you wanna go watch some movies, get some ideas?" I said when we'd finished our drinks.

"Ooh, yes please."

We all adjourned to the library. Ella knelt by the desk, and Jade straddled one of my legs where I sat in the office chair, arms behind her back, so that we both had a good view of the flat computer screen. She very gently, very slowly rubbed her pussy against my leg as she sat there - I'm not even sure she knew she was doing it, the movement was almost imperceptible.

I logged into the admin area of the website, and we scrolled through the list of videos. I ordered them by sales and revenues, highest at the top.

"What's that one?" Jade asked, pointing at one which had the title 'Interracial schoolgirl punishment'.

"Ah, now that one is very popular," I said. It had gone live on the site 18 months before, and had been downloaded and streamed a total of 38,015 times to date, earning just over £190k in total revenue.

I double-clicked the video and it started playing. It featured Amanda dressed as - what else? - a schoolgirl, being punished and fucked by Mike and another black guy whose cock was large but not quite in the same monster league as his. That was Mike's brother Goodluck. The scenario was that Amanda had been caught fucking another schoolgirl and had been sent to the Headmaster and deputy Head for punishment. It was a very clichéd set-up, but that wasn't really the point; the point was seeing a beautiful blonde dressed as a schoolgirl being thoroughly punished and fucked by two well-endowed black guys. Mike and Goodluck took turns putting Amanda across their knees and spanking her while she squirmed and protested her innocence, first with her panties on and then on her bare bottom with her knickers around her ankles. She kicked her legs as they spanked her, her knee-high white socks scissoring the air. Then they 'made' her take turns sucking their cocks, Amanda kneeling on the floor while they sat in chairs, their hands on her head forcing her head down at every stroke to take as much of their monster meat into her mouth and down her throat as possible.

"Weren't they in that video you shot upstairs at the Kings Head?" Jade asked. I could feel her cunt getting moist against my bare leg.

"That's Mike," I said, pointing him out; in the video Goodluck was holding Amanda's hands behind her back while Mike fucked her mouth, her lips bulging as she struggled to take his enormous girth; "And that's Amanda. The other guy is Mike's brother Goodluck. Is this turning you on again, little girl?"

"Yes, Daddy," Jade answered, his eyes glued to the screen. Now it was Goodluck in Amanda's mouth, while Mike smacked her ass.

"But you've just had three orgasms," I mock-protested; "You can't still be horny, surely?"

"But I am Daddy. These naughty films you're showing me are really making my little pussy wet again."

"You're just an insatiable little slut, aren't you?"

"Yes, Daddy, I suppose I must be. Did you film this?"

"Yep. We shot it at Mike and Amanda's, but I was behind the camera."

"I'm amazed you could keep the camera steady."

"It wasn't easy, but as soon as I'd stopped filming Amanda sucked me off then wanked me until I came over her tits, so it was worth the denial."

With my right hand I reached around Jade's body and with my forefinger started tickling her clit, while with my left I stroked her nipples. My cock was hard again, brushing against her left leg and ass where she straddled my right.

"Rub your pussy against my leg," I told her.

"Yes, Daddy," she said. If she hadn't known before that she was doing it she did now, as she began to grind her cunt against the top of my thigh.

On screen Amanda was bent over a desk, her knickers hanging off one ankle, her bottle-green skirt hitched up as Mike and Goodluck took turns to fuck her pussy from behind.

"No, sir, please sir don't sir, I'll be a good girl sir," Amanda protested as they mercilessly ploughed her snatch, switching every minute or two. Then they put Amanda kneeling on the floor and spit-roasted her, one in her pussy and one in her mouth, again switching periodically so they each got to enjoy her at both ends. Then Mike sat in a chair, Amanda lowering herself onto his huge cock, facing him as he sucked and played with her tits, while Goodluck forced himself into her ass so that she was filled, fore and aft, with big black cocks, their glistening meat wet with her juices sliding in and out of her holes as she bounced up and down. Finally she knelt, frantically rubbing her own pussy, while they stroked themselves off and came buckets all over her face and tits. I reached over to a desk drawer and took out a condom in its packet, tore the foil and rolled it down my dick.

"Wow," Jade said; "What shall we watch next?"

I suggested 'Lesbian slave orgy'. This featured Tina, Ella and Amanda again, and had James, Mike and myself sitting on couches telling them how to fuck and punish each other, what tools and implements to use.

"Sit on my cock," I instructed Jade.

"Yes Daddy," she said. She swung her left leg over mine, raised herself slightly then lowered herself, filling her cunt with my cock. She sighed as she took my entire length into her snatch.

"Now raise and lower yourself. I think it's about time you did some work." Jade pushed herself off the floor with her feet to raise herself, then lowered herself again, setting up a rhythm.

On the screen Amanda and Ella, both wearing ball-gags and with clothes pegs on their nipples and pussy lips, were whipping Tina with a variety of floggers, lashes and cruel thin whips, circling her so that Tina was being whipped front, back and sides continuously as she stood meekly. She wasn't bound; she had been instructed to clasp her hands behind her head and she did, keeping them there as her body reddened all over from the ceaseless, repeated blows. Then Tina was instructed to kneel and Ella and Amanda took turns straddling her face and grinding their cunts into her lips and mouth while she was told to lick them hard; whichever one wasn't being serviced continuing to whip her. James ordered that Tina lay on the floor and fuck herself in the pussy with a black rubber dildo as thick as Mike's cock, while Amanda and Ella put on an ass-to-ass; Amanda got on all fours, and Ella lubricated and put one end of a long, double-ended dildo into Amanda's ass, then got onto all fours herself, turned so her backside faced Amanda's, then backed up onto the dildo so that, with a little help from me, the other end slid into her own anus. Then they rolled their hips back and forth to thrust back onto and pull away from each other. I lashed their backs while they ass-fucked themselves. The finale, as Ella and Amanda continues to analize themselves, was Tina, face down ass up, still fucking herself with the giant dildo, while the three masters took turns fucking and coming in her ass - James first, then me, then finally Mike nearly splitting her in two with his enormous girth as she was filled to bursting in both her holes.

"God, that is so fucking hot," Jade said, eyes glued to the screen as she repeatedly fucked my cock, breathing getting ragged once more.

As the scene proceeded Jade's bouncing on my cock increased in pace, and almost at the moment Mike pulled out of Tina's ass and sprayed his cum into her gaping asshole she said

"Daddy Daddy may I come please Daddy?"

"Yes, baby girl, come on my cock," I said, and slapped her right buttock hard, then her left, then her right again.

"Uh! Uh! Thank you Daddy thank you," she said, her legs shook uncontrollably and her body went slack - which meant that as she slumped she impaled herself even deeper on my cock, which set off another thunderous orgasm, her body trembling like a fever victim.

I was close myself;

"Kneel down and finish me with our mouth," I said, "Quickly!"

"Yes, Daddy." Her own orgasm barely over she scrambled off my lap, knelt before me, whipped off the condom and quickly bobbed her head up and down on cock while she jerked off the shaft of my cock. It didn't take long before I shot my load into her mouth.

"Swallow it for me, baby girl," I told her.

"Yes, Daddy," she said, muffled, and I saw her throat working as she gobbled it all down like the cum-hungry slave she was.

We moved to the bedroom; I let Ella use the toilet and undressed them both so they were naked except for their collars, then I cuffed Ella's hands together and attached them to the wrought iron at the head of the bed, and cuffed her feet to the wrought iron footer. Then, as she lay there watching us, Jade and I fucked some more: she sucked me til I was hard again, put another condom on with her mouth, then climbed on top and rode me cowgirl, as I reached over and played with Ella's tits. It must have been maddening for Ella to see - and smell - so much sexual activity so close but not to be involved. She'd better get used to it - she wouldn't be reaching climax for a good while yet. When both Jade and I had come again I put my cock into Ella's mouth for her to suck me clean, pulled the duvet over us all and we fell into a deep, exhausted sleep.

12