All Comments on 'Slave for a Day'

by FlipShot13

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot Read

What a hot story. I bet the next slave day they have she invites her friend over and allows her to watch as she punishes her naughty hubbie until his ass cheeks are so very, very red.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 11 years ago
A great story from a new writer

Thank you for sharing your imagination and talent for erotic writing with us and welcome to Literotica! I hope you will write much more for us, possibly even picking up on Anonymous' suggestion below!

Five stars - well done ;) !

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent

... Absolutely loved this story. Hope to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sexy Attire

Let's get the femdom wife dressed in a sexy dress, lacy underwear, stayup stockings and high heel shoes next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Maybe Valentines Day?

I'd love to give the same gift to my wife.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
Don't Get Mad,Get Even!

- Hot story! The pegging though couldn't have gone as easily for him as the description seemed to indicate.

- Have to figure a chapter Two is in order with her being his slave for a day. Hopefully it will be tit for tat,and he'll whip her ass,fuck her up against a wall in a theater during a movie,and ram his cock up her ass,hard and long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Amazing story

Real well written. Public humiliation turns me on as well. Only my wife put her hands inside my pants and made me walk 2 miles. Everyone was starring at me. It was extremely embarrassing but erotically amazing.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very good erotic/sexy fantasy. I wonder how many men are brave enough and love their wife enough to do something like this. I really think if I were just married 3,4 years no kids or may be 5,6, or 7 years, one kid. I might do something like this to get over the so called "5 five year ich" or to spice up sex a bit after the kid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous