Slave for a Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did not have to wait long though as you crawled up on the bed and told me to fuck you from behind. "I want it doggie style, baby, at least to start. Come give me your beautiful cock." That perked me up and definitely put me in the mood to please. I loved it when you talked dirty to me and I told you as much, making sure to throw 'Mistress' in there, I didn't want to be punished again at this point in the game.

"You like for me to talk dirty, baby?" you asked, even though you had known the answer before tonight. "Well then, get over here and fuck my tight little pussy. Slam your big cock all the way in and fuck me good and hard!"

You didn't have to coax me, my dick was still rock hard flesh and I climbed up on the bed behind you and put my prick at your entrance. "Are you ready for it Mistress?" I teased. After all the teasing you had done to me all day and as far gone as you were by now, I figured I could get away with that one little act of defiance. I was right, kind of.

"Yes, yesssss... you bad boy, stop teasing me and stick your cock in my pussy. Now!" You demanded.

It only took one deep thrust, you were so hot and wet from your own juices flowing all day that I slid in quickly and with ease. Once inside it was heaven, your pussy so slick and steamy, I surged in and out, in and out, each thrust deep and hard, But I was careful at the same time not to hurt you with my penetrating thrusts. It did not take long for us to find the same rhythm - so in tune with each other's bodies – and as I pushed forward you rocked back getting the full length of my cock on each stroke. Your pussy clamped and convulsed as you began to spiral down into your own sexual bliss. Thank god I had already shot my load or I would have cum right then.

We fucked like that for a good five minutes, when you panted, "dif... different position. I want to be on top and ride my sexy man." We switched, I pulled my penis from your sopping hole and lay down on the bed. "No... on the floor, but feet on the bed." you said, changing my direction. I was a little confused at first but positioned myself as you wanted. Hey, I was always up for trying new positions. You stood above me with your back towards me and then squatted onto my pole using my legs for support. Then using your calf and leg muscles you rocked back and forth on my cock before thrusting up and down, it was awesome. From this vantage point I had a great view of my dick disappearing into your soft wetness and could see the rivers and droplets of your own orgasm running down my cock and balls and farther still, down the crack of my ass and making the carpet beneath us damp with cum.

I couldn't do much to help in this position as I couldn't even thrust up into you, but you didn't seem to mind and were able to set your own pace. You could speed it up or slow it down at your own discretion. So once again you were in control, you had the power as it should be on this day. You rode my cock for what seemed like forever and had three more explosive orgasms before saying, "I hope you're close baby, because I don't know how much more I can take. I want you to cum. I need you to cum." With that you redoubled your efforts and started riding me faster, dancing on my cock.

Hearing you say that was all I needed, I had been holding myself back as long as I could until you had your fill. But if you needed me to cum, I could definitely accommodate your command. "I'm there, Mistress... I'm going to cum!" I shouted and I shot off deep in your quivering pussy, it seemed to last as long as the first time and I swear there was just as much. It overflowed, dripping and running down my prick to mix with your juices.

We stayed that way for a few minutes, locked together in the afterglow of our fantastic lovemaking. Finally you moved pulling yourself off of my now flaccid member which was still slippery and glistening with our combined fluids, to me it was a beautiful sight and a visual affirmation of the love that we shared. You extended your hand down to me, helping me up and said, "Come on, love. Let's go to bed."

We cuddled up together under the blankets, I kissed your cheek, your forehead and finally your lips before saying, "Mistress, I love you very much and I hope you enjoyed your gift."

"I did, honey, very much. I do have one confession to make though." And as you said it your cheeks turned a bright red.

"And what's that, Mistress?"

"The movie theater? That was a set up for both you and me. At the restaurant, I got extremely turned on by telling the waitress how we had spent our day so far."

"Yes Mistress, you told me about that."

"I know, but what I didn't tell you was that when I went to the ladies room, she pulled me off to the side and asked me if I could bring you back to the restroom and order you to do something - she wasn't specific as to what - but I told her that I wasn't willing to share my husband. But the more I thought about her watching us in some way or another, the more turned on I got. So while I was in the ladies room, I called an old friend of mine and asked her to meet us at the theater but to play the part of a stranger. Honestly, I think the only reason she agreed was because she didn't believe that I was really in control and that you had actually agreed to be my slave and do whatever I asked of you. So that's my confession, I had debated whether to even tell you or not, but I don't keep secrets from you. I just hope that you're not upset with me."

"No honey, I'm not upset with you, this was your day. It was about your fantasies and what you wanted and I gave you the power to act on them. It was your happiness that I was after."