All Comments on 'Slave Girl Emily Ch. 05'

by Serafina1210

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 10 years ago
Like it as usual

You describe the emotions well and thanks for the warning at the start.

YUK !

Never been my thing and thankfully never will. I heaved along with Emily.

Brave of you to write it.

Serafina1210Serafina1210almost 10 years agoAuthor
Not my thing either

In the end I had to rewrite that scene to make Emily look away--because I would have.

Note: If you use the "Send Feedback" link, your note comes to me without contact info, unless you include it. If you include contact info, AND you want to be written to, AND it's about writing, I'll write back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Why?

Ruined a perfectly good story. A top should respect a bottoms limits and safe words. Basically he's saying she can supposedly have limits and safe words but if she uses/has either and he isn't totally OK with it she's going to be punished . And that is a load of bull.

Serafina1210Serafina1210almost 10 years agoAuthor
Anon

I don't think you've read carefully enough. There's no punishment here, but only fun slap and tickle. And if you're the creep who just 1-bombed me, I think you owe me an apology.

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 10 years ago
Nonie 'Why?'

Perceptions can certainly vary, and I am generally at the front of the line to complain about safe words not being used/honored...but I don't see that here. I have expressed concern before about the unsuccessful hunt for her limits--but behold! Here are limits! One was actively discovered and subsequently honored. Others identified without having to be experienced. Her Master says he wants her to join this couple and would be disappointed if she doesn't. That exchange makes clear his feelings, but doesn't rise to force. It is almost a mundane relationship negotiation, but for the subject. The loaner mistress made a show of being a hard-ass, but didn't live up to the hype.

Emily found limits, bonded with some one in dire need of a friend and was reinforced in her relationship with her master. Other than my need to go rebrush my teeth and gargle with lysol, this was a strong advancement of the story.

[And props to Serafina for the excellent author note at the start.]

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
in the Anon's defense...

"You told them they could borrow me, then, Master?"

"Yes, I did."

"Do I have to go?"

"You have the right to refuse."

"But there would be consequences?"

He sighed. "Our contract doesn't say. But I'd be embarrassed and unhappy. Our relationship would be different - it's hard to predict exactly how."

I thought our relationship would be different anyway. "When you say 'play,' Master, do you mean just BDSM activities, or sex too?"

"Where do you draw the line between them?" he said.

"So you want me to have sex with Daniel and Karen."

"If that's the direction things take."

"I don't want to be a whore, Master," I said.

"I'm not selling your sexual services, Emily. I'm lending you to people you already know and have played with before. And I thought it would be good for you and Mouche to make friends."

That above is my issue... the shit and urine is a preference and a fantasy fetish, get over it. To twist a choice is to take away choice. There is TPE then there's douche-isms. And ..."Our relationship would be different - it's hard to predict exactly how."...is a horrible mind game to play on anyone especially a weak mind person. And yes to imply whore is to imply forsale but it is not that simple. Just because she wants to be treated like a slut does not mean that she wants to be a slut. Many people in the BDSM commuity are not only long term, but do not share, use or participate with others.

You should not vote if scat and urine is not your thing. To vote is to vote on the merit of the writing and content. Its overall ability to entertain you. Not just an idea within the plot. A 1 bomb should be because the story is weak, the characters are underdeveloped, and the grammar and spelling was a mess. That is not the case with this story or author. Get a grip!

Serafina1210Serafina1210almost 10 years agoAuthor
2nd Anon

I'm not sure I completely approve of the way Frederick behaves at the beginning of the chapter. It's a fair point that he's manipulative. But I'm trying to write characters, not gods or heroes. Frederick is not exemplary, but I hope he behaves in ways that people have been known to behave, and if he's not perfect, he's not wicked either.

And he doesn't threaten punishment around the issue of the loan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

i like this story so far. it is sexy and interesting. makes you wonder what will come next. will she walk away from everthing,or will he sell her, or do they get married and she still stays his slave?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The advance warnings you give are HUGELY appreciated

Hardly a shocker that scat is not my thing, I can only assume it’s a very niche fetish. I appreciated being able to skip past it.

Safe words and limits ARE vital, I couldn’t bring myself to actually read the specific paragraph (and I’ve no intention of doing so) but I picked up the story again at the point where she vomited. To me that implies she did it, she was careful enough to ensure she wouldn’t be penetrated without protection why wouldn’t she simply safeword INSTEAD of complying with their order??

I do think you’re a very talented writer as for previous comments about “loaning her out” I find myself agreeing with the Anon’s POV.

Her Master said there would be no consequences if she refused to go and in the same breath he said he’d be embarrassed and disappointed to someone who considers herself a slave his comments are enough to make her comply. Regardless of how innocent his comments were. I don’t think it was intentional manipulation but the outcome was obvious.

I disagree with Anon’s comment that if it’s not your kink you shouldn’t vote, the specifics of that kink we’re minor part of the chapter. The vote is on the entire chapter and the strength of the writing. Re the kink itself it falls into the category of “your kink is not my kink and that’s ok”. 4 stars.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous