Slave Girl Emily Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Harder," I whispered, and she sucked my clit into her mouth. I wondered if we were betraying our owners. Our bodies were not ours and we were stealing this pleasure, but Mouche's need made me weak, and whether it was betrayal or not, I couldn't bring myself to stop it. And if I didn't do this, who would kiss Mouche? Who would touch her, if not another slave - someone with no dignity to lose? I thought of her tattoo, the sad girl holding her heart in her hand, and I came, a long gentle orgasm. I stifled my cries with a fist.

I lay on my back; she was on her side, turned towards me. We rested for a while.

She said, "My name's Amanda."

I turned to her. She looked into my eyes, the way she always did.

I said, "It's beautiful. Not a name for a fly, but a beautiful human girl."

I kissed her and drank her desperate need, squeezing her nipples, petting her stomach and thighs, exploring her pussy, already wet, penetrating her. And my own need drove me down her body: to her nipples, her belly button, her thighs, her mound. Her pussy drew me in - clit, urethra, dark opening. I thrust in with my tongue. I kissed her gently and followed her growing passion till I was eating her out with lips and tongue and teeth, not quite believing how good she smelled and tasted, how warm her flesh was under my hands, how musical her mews and moans. When she came, she whispered her cries as she whispered everything.

We lay together again. I drew designs above her breasts with a fingertip.

"Emily," I said.

Amanda whispered, "Emily."

I was drifting into sleep, holding her. I'm not sure if I dreamed that I heard a soft rustle from the little hallway leading past our bathroom to the door, and in a far corner of my vision saw movement, a flash of something white. Maybe it was in a dream that when I turned my head there was no one there.

* * *

The next three days were a lot like the first one. Daniel and Karen didn't play with me the way Master did: it was clear the reason they'd borrowed me was to use me at their party, and the reason they'd wanted me days in advance was so they could experiment with Amanda and me. We'd be a big part of the entertainment - if they could think of something fun to do with us.

We worked during the day, drawing out our tasks because there wasn't all that much to do. In the evening, we submitted to their experiments, and before falling asleep at night, Amanda and I made love, deliriously licking, nibbling, and spanking pussies, ears, nipples, asses, belly buttons - everything. I was sure Karen and Daniel were aware of what we were doing and didn't care - or maybe our lovemaking was part of their plan somehow.

Over our three nights together I became more and more the dominant partner, and Amanda the submissive. Already on our second night, I was directing our lovemaking as if it were a play. After we made love, she begged to drink my piss, and I found it easy to do - I don't know why. We lay down a towel, and I squatted over her face and peed in her mouth. I thought I must be feeling what Master had felt - power, superiority - when he did this to me. Urinating, I marked her as mine. By the third night, I was ordering her about like any Dom, having her arrange our bedding, lick me just so, and bring me things, while she murmured "Yes, Emily," sounding for all the world as if she were really saying "Yes, Mistress."

I was surprised by the direction my relationship with Amanda was taking, but I suppose I shouldn't have been. Doms are different from subs in important ways, but we all share a belief that we're most likely to find happiness in a relationship that's strictly hierarchical. With the right partner, I suppose many subs who've never considered themselves switches could become Doms. There was something about Amanda - she wanted someone to manage her, and it seemed a kind thing to do, and easy.

On the morning of New Year's Eve, a moving crew came and, in just an hour, swapped the playroom and living room furniture. Most of the playroom furniture was distributed along the walls, leaving a large space in which the partygoers could mill about, but a huge bondage table had been placed in the center of the room.

Amanda said, "That's different," looking at the table. "They usually put it over there," pointing to a space along the wall where a man in a white jacket was setting up a bar. But soon we got busy setting out trays of canapes, and we didn't think about it any more.

At six thirty we served Daniel and Karen a light dinner, and after that we ate the same dinner from our bowls. Guests would begin arriving at nine.

Around seven thirty, Daniel led us to the party room. He pulled a gym bag out from under the bondage table and took out a big tangle of leather straps, which he separated into two large harnesses.

"You'll wear these tonight," he said, "with collars and leashes."

Daniel and Karen fitted them on us. They were ingeniously constructed so they looked a bit like clothing but covered nothing. Straps outlined our breasts like bras, but didn't cover them; they ran down to our crotches like bathing suits, underneath and up over our asses, but they didn't cover our pussies or cracks. Here and there were rings for attaching ropes and straps. The harnesses were exciting. Amanda looked ravishing: I wanted to run to the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror.

They fitted leashes on our collars, and Daniel said, "Now - here's the plan."

The doorbell interrupted him.

Karen said, "Why don't the two of you go see who that is?"

We ran to the door, and Amanda put her eye to the spyhole. She gave me a big smile and opened the door wide.

My heart gave a leap, and I shouted "Master!" He looked absolutely demonic in a leather tuxedo, with a wicked smile and his coat over one arm. I couldn't help myself: I charged and leapt at him, wrapping arms and legs around him.

He let me have my way with him for a few seconds and then said, "Do we really want to do this out here?"

I climbed down, blushing, and Amanda and I led him inside.

He greeted Karen with a hug and a kiss, and Daniel with a handshake. "Forgive me for being early," he said. "I thought I'd look in to make sure my slave was in one piece."

Karen smiled and said, "We used her hard, but she's sturdy."

Daniel glanced at his watch. "It's not quite eight," he said. "If you'd like some time alone with Famula before the party, you're welcome to use one of the bedrooms."

"Thanks," Master said, "I'd like that." He walked towards the bedrooms, assuming I'd follow, and of course I did. I'd missed this feeling of joyful submission - I'd obeyed Karen and Daniel, but now I yearned to sit at Master's feet and be petted.

There were several bedrooms in addition to Daniel and Karen's and the little one Amanda and I had shared: I followed Master into one of these and closed the door.

He sat on the bed. I knelt beside him and looked up at him happily.

"What have you been doing, Emily?" he said. "No - I'll tell you. You've been helping set up for the party, cooperating with Daniel and Karen's scheming about what to do with you tonight, and making love to Mouche."

My heart skipped a beat - but he was smiling, and his eyes were warm and kind. "Did they tell you, Master?" I asked.

"They did," he said.

"And you're not angry for . . . for what I did with Amanda - Mouche?"

"Is that her name? Amanda? No, I'm not angry. It sounds as if they wanted the two of you to make love - I don't know why. You were being obedient, even if you didn't know it. Did you learn more about Mouche's kinks?"

"Yes, Master. And I learned that I have at least one hard limit. Shit."

"That's a start. There are other kinds of edgeplay that you could probably add to that. Bloodplay, asphyxiation. When you insisted on condoms, you were ruling out barebacking. Those kinds of limits are easy for most people to make."

"Yes, Master. All those are hard limits."

"It was generous, what you did with Mouche after you learned about her kinks."

"People don't kiss her, Master. It's terrible to have to live without kisses."

"You deserve a reward." He stood up, unbuckled his belt, and undid his pants. "Lie here on the bed," he said, gesturing.

I lay on the bed, near the edge.

Naked below the waist, he straddled my head and put his cock in my mouth. Already hard, he was delicious - how I'd missed him! He reached down and stroked my pussy, exposed between my leather straps. I spread my legs for him and relished what his strong, gentle fingers were doing to me.

He gave my pussy a sharp slap, and I said "Gmmf!" around his cock as lightning flashed from clit to nipples and all through me. I sucked him harder, willing him deeper into me as he returned to massaging my clit.

He pushed in deeper and thrust three times, then slapped my pussy again.

"Ngghh," I said, and he fucked my throat hard and slapped - not rhythmically, but at irregular intervals so I didn't know when the next slap would come, and waiting for the slaps was almost as delicious as the slaps themselves.

He came in my mouth, and when I'd swallowed his cum and he'd pulled out of me, I said, "Master, please, can I have an orgasm?"

He said, "Later, Emily. You need to be fresh for tonight." He carried his pants to the bathroom adjoining this bedroom and came back a minute later looking as calm and freshly pressed as ever.

"Come, Emily," he said, took my leash, and led me back to the party room.

It was a little after nine, and guests were already beginning to arrive. They were more or less respectably dressed: they'd change as the evening progressed and they started to unwind.

Master took me to where Daniel and Karen were chatting with one of the new arrivals. Amanda was with them, Karen holding her leash.

Master handed my leash to Daniel and said, "Treat her well. I'll collect her after midnight."

Then he strolled off to talk to the partygoers.

Everyone who arrived had to say hello to the host and hostess, and since Amanda and I were with them, we got to see everyone close up. Karen and Daniel didn't introduce us, of course, since we were only slaves, but occasionally a new arrival would take a moment to admire one or both of us, and even compliment us.

Mostly, though, people looked at us briefly and then paid no more attention. I looked around the room. A lot of people had changed into play clothing - a wild variety of outfits in leather and latex, from Master's tux to just a jock strap, slinky dresses to harnesses even skimpier than Amanda's and mine. There were stranger things, too: a man wearing a chastity belt, a woman in a diaper, a bearded man dressed like a schoolgirl, a woman in a straitjacket.

People were beginning to stage their scenes. A naked man was cuffed into the frame, and his Domme was flogging him. I watched, remembering the first time Master had flogged me. I guessed that the table in the middle of the room would be popular: a heavy woman with a ball gag was tied up there in an impossible-looking knot, hands bound below her ass, legs above her head, ass up high, while an equally large man straddled and fucked her. From their behavior I guessed that scene would be over with soon.

Near me, a man said, "Your slave is beautiful."

I looked away from the table and saw him looking at me. He was about fifty, with a lean, strong look, short gray hair, and blue eyes that seemed to see right into me. He was dressed in a tuxedo - nothing kinky about his clothing. He gave me a little smile. Looking at him was like touching a hot stove, and I shifted my glance to the woman whose leash he was holding. She was lovely, with an oval face, creamy skin, sparkling blue eyes, and short brown hair. She looked at me critically.

Daniel gave me a warm glance and said, "She's not mine, really. I've had her on loan from Frederick for a few days, and she's been a fine slave."

"Frederick?"

"There in the leather tuxedo," said Daniel, nodding in the direction of Master, who was halfway across the room talking to a woman of about sixty with an elaborate hairstyle and a red corset.

The man stared at Frederick for a few seconds. Now his slave was looking at me with dislike. I gave her a reassuring smile.

The man looked back at me. "The roses," he said, "are magnificent."

I smiled and felt shivery all over.

The man and his slave moved away. Daniel and Karen led Amanda and me off in different directions so they could circulate among the guests. Near me, the blond girl I'd seen at the earlier party was cuffed to the cross and gagged with tape, and her Dom was torturing her clit with a vibrator that looked strangely like an electric toothbrush. Moaning loudly, she gave me a pleading look, and I smiled, wishing I could talk to her and tell her how much her performance at that earlier party had meant to me.

Daniel glanced at his watch and at the central table, which no one was using at the moment. "It's time," he said, and led me to the table. Karen brought Amanda a few moments later. Curious and fluttery, I glanced at Amanda, who shrugged.

Daniel pulled another bag from under the table and took out a collection of devices. He and Karen went to work attaching them to us. We leaned back, bent over, whatever we were told to do to help out. At the end of the process we were each wearing nipple clamps, a dildo, a butterfly that fastened to our harnesses, and a butt plug. All these things were vibrators.

They lay us side by side on the table, Amanda on my right. They cuffed my right hand to her left and my ankle to hers. They cuffed our free hands and ankles to the corners of the table. We'd drawn a little crowd by this time. Sensing the people looking at my naked, penetrated body, I was embarrassed, squirmy, and turned on, not to mention incredibly filled up. I looked at Amanda, who turned to look at me. I opened my mouth and touched my tongue to my upper lip.

She mouthed, "I love you."

Daniel took a paper bag from his gym bag and poured a little pile of black remotes onto the table. Then he turned towards the part of the room where the crowd of partygoers was thickest, raised his hands, and shouted, "Friends! Your attention, please!"

12