All Comments on 'Slave Lunas Ch. 05-07'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 6 years ago

I'm hoping that this new Alpha who is Nancy's mate will allied with Catherine as she needs them at the moment. Because I get the feeling that this is a very different world you have created than in either of your main series.

The question I have is are weres known about by humans?

OddBall68OddBall68over 6 years ago

The_Crazy_one,

I'll guess they aren't known by or much involved with people. That many 'people' dying and disappearing would draw attention from law enforcement as others who knew them questioned. The only out of that sort of situation would require corrupt knowing law enforcement to help keep it quiet.

I bet Alpha Kirkpatrick probably knows who ratted out his cousin's mate or which alpha(s) were weak enough to snitch to save their own skin a while longer. Gotta love politics. Luna Catherine has some warriors now to help defend the territory until Alpha Kirkpatrick wins over Luna Nancy.

LitLove59LitLove59over 3 years ago

Sorry. Meant to hit 5.

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

you did it again. more please, not that I have to Wate,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES