All Comments on 'Slave Lunas Ch. 11-14'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
OddBall68OddBall68over 6 years ago

Well, there are going to be some happy congratulations for Catherine and Seamus when they get back. I bet that development will surprise the visiting alphas. Now to see how all the new players in this story will fit with the meeting.

Nancy and Shay are working through things. They don't even know they have a new 'aunt' yet. lol

Now begins the frustrating wait for the next installment.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 6 years ago

Its good to see Nancy has such a good mate as she when through hell. I'm a little surprised Catherine found a mate so quickly. But like Shay Seamus seems like a hell of a good were and will do what is right. But with him being an Elder granted only 40 years of age but still an Elder and Catherine having a pack to run does bring up a few questions on how that is going to work out.

Now we need to get Luna Vivian and the twins their own mates, but this takes time. Also this Alpha meeting sounds like its going to be fun.

partwolfpartwolfover 6 years agoAuthor
Not a big age difference

Catherine was in her early twenties when she was taken and was held eleven years.

They will be good for each other.

OddBall68OddBall68over 6 years ago

The_Crazy_One,

Seamus is now back in the game since he and Catherine mated making him the pack alpha. I'd imagine that independent elder status is over once they spring the news on the invited alphas.

RheamistressRheamistressover 6 years ago

Great way to start a Sunday morning off.. Good coffee and a great story... :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
STILL HOOKED!

*crossing fingers*

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

You will never drive me away ,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES