All Comments on 'Slave to a White Bitch'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Finally

A story that is not only believable, but shows the way interracial domination should be!

KidG1000KidG1000almost 7 years ago
sooo good, demands a follow up

this is not usually more genre but i couldn't help but be extremely turned on by this story. it is very well written and the characters are all perfectly fleshed out. the balance between characterization and sex is perfect.

i happen to really be into foot worship / toe sucking between D/s, so that aspect of the story turned me on in a big way. i hope it continues on into the next chapters.

i can't wait to see what kind of humiliations are in store for our protagonist. thank you for writing such a good story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
How?

How is this interracial love, wrong category.

excraiexcraialmost 7 years ago
submission

I love submission stories. I have a friend who is pushing all my buttons now. I don't know how he found all my buttons but he has and I'm loving it. I will submit completely to him He is making me his

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story!

Hope there's more to come!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

great

ttvttpttvttpalmost 7 years ago
Amazing Job

Great job explaining why one might submit to a different race. I do hope there is a lot more. We need more of these types of stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent Story

It makes me wish I could hear the undiluted version from Shauna or Ms Shelly, along with a continuation. Great work!

Weldr4lifeWeldr4lifealmost 7 years ago
Soo hot

Do more that story was hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
MORE!

African American...I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More retreads

Using the n word doesn't change fact this is same old unbelievable premise, you need to write real stories and branch out.

burrito54burrito54almost 7 years ago
HOT

would love to read more keep up the great writing

buzzsaw48buzzsaw48almost 7 years ago
Another great effort

As I began to read, the basis in fact clearly came through. I know people like all three of the main characters. As a lawyer who came from a lower middle class home, I could identify with the struggle to make it as the "first" in the family. Although some may be put off by the language and the use of "nigger, " truth be told that in America, it is still relatively common to hear that in certain circumstances, typically in a superior/subordinate relationship. I sure have met my share of privileged "princesses" usually as children of clients. I still want to tell them to "grow up and learn some manners" but refrain from doing so to avoid causing problems with the clients (parents).

As I encountered the world of privileged whites, I experienced the haughty and superior attitude which enraged and humiliated me simultaneously. I learned to obey their power knowing that to rebel would end my professional advancement. It never was sexual but it sure was a power hierarchy in which I was at the bottom despite my aggressiveness, intelligence and persistence. They clearly knew ow to play the game far better than I.

The psychological tension in the story is superb. Early in my career, I often was ordered to do things for rich white clients I hated doing, but was consoled and excited by the fact it was a means and method to get close to money and power, neither of which I was accustomed to. One must learn how to play "the game" to succeed. Your story brought back some memories of how I bridled internally but learned to do what I had to do to succeed and keep my mouth shut.

Thanks for the flip flop of the racial roles of some of your other stories. It really worked for me in this one. As Always, I remain a dedicated fan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yes, Fuck Yeah!

My dick is so hard that my pussy is wet!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome

Thank you so much for writing that, just made me so wet xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Continued?

It would be nice to see a follow up this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Black woman dominate white woman

I like stories about black woman dominating white woman as racism is prevalent input society. Seeing a racist white woman slapped in the face by a dominant black woman who makes her kneel submissively while she berates her for her insensitivity to blacks and orders the formerly strong white woman to strip her sleeveless shirt and bra while keeping hands.high on top of head. Being berated brings tears of shame with blushing red cheeks. Discipline exerted by pinching tits and making her crawl on floor for forgiveness. That kind of discipline will change a white woman's place in black society and make her ashamed of her previous life. Even getting her daughter to disown her for racism. This is what we .need to see.

ToombchainzzToombchainzzover 6 years ago
More!

I love this story and really hope you write it into a series it is too good not to!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another

Please keep going make another part

liz33ndliz33ndover 6 years ago
i really liked this

not impressed by the racial slurs, but yes I know its just a story, and a great one at that. I really like the seduction and submission, even tho I feel it could have been about any race, not inter-racical. just my opinion, you are still the best writer here on Lit.

ToombchainzzToombchainzzover 6 years ago
Chapter Two

Please continue this with her as Shelly's sex maid, it would be so hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Second plz!

Please write a sequel, It was hor

MiniwandMiniwandover 6 years ago
It's hot

You're right interracial dominance is hot. Both way. Unfortunately we only find blacks dominating white (mostly black men dominate white women) so the rarety of a black woman submitting to a white girl makes it even better. Your 'deconstructing the professor' is one my favorite stories of yours.

Hope for another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Please make a sequel I cum to this story every day

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sequel

Maybe you could tell us about Janettes fall from grace on the next story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More please

I agree with Miniwand. Nice to see AA woman dominated for a change. I believe the language contributes to the erotic effect since it is taboo (rightfully so in normal conversation). Please continue the story with Shelly forcing Shauna to do the things she promised.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
too long

Needed to get to the action a lot sooner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sequel

Please please write a sequel to this story. It's one of my favorites.

jackryan10jackryan10over 5 years ago

Hi !

I did think you did a fine job writing disclaimers and clarifying but i don't think you need to clarify the need to write this story.If people enjoy black domming white then they also need to understand and appreciate white domming black ( fyi - i an a brown guy )

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Damn!!!!

I'm black and I'm straight. Never even thought of tasting white pussy before. I would happily eat Mistress Shelly's ass and drink up all her juices right about now!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love to read

I'd love to read one of yours about Mistress Shelly or Mistress Madison dominating a black male sub.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Didn't read but I appreciate the warning.

Without a dude I'm not into lesbian sex, also not a huge fan of anglos using the N word. Thank you for the heads up.

Paulina_CPaulina_Cover 4 years ago
Excellent read.

I found the premise to be absolutely believable, I felt that Shelly's use of what is considered to be racist language also added to, and completed, the thrill of sexual and psychological conquest. In my opinion, stories of black domination over whites are redundant and cliche. This type of scenario is far more common than most believe. To deny that some black men and women enjoy submission to whites, is to deny that black men and women are fully human. Every one of your stories leaves me wanting to read more of your stories. I've made a note to read Deconstructing the Professor next, since I've seen references to it in 2 of your other stories which, I thoroughly enjoyed.

Paulina_CPaulina_Cover 4 years ago
Excellent read

I find the premise to be very plausible. I also feel that Shelly's use of what is considered to be racist language, added to the thrill of her psychological and sexual conquest over her devotees. I've found that most interracial stories focus on black domination over whites. I feel they are redundant and cliche. To deny that there are black men and women who enjoy submitting to white men and women, is to deny that blacks are fully human. Most every one of your stories that I've read, leave me wanting to read more. Isn't that the purpose of writing? I've made a mental note to read 'Deconstructing the Professor' next, as I've seen references to it in 2 of your other stories which I thoroughly enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Extremely hot

This story is extremely hot. I would like to see a more reality based/metaphor version to compliment it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hello

Jasmine,

Would love to hear how Bree is doing these days.

ForTheLoveOfFemdomForTheLoveOfFemdomover 3 years ago

This story was amazing. One of my favorite reads in a while. I know a long time has passed but I would love a sequel to this.

bighank100bighank100over 3 years ago
super hot story

this story was so hot. had my cock leaking in my pants like a wet hot pussy. i love yuou stories and the submisivness inside you. i can feel it as i read this story and you imagine it the other way around. like some of your other stories that stained my brain. this will was one of the naughtiest and super hot one. white women ruling over a black women making her a slave. putting her in her place as her slave. this kinda reminds me of the movie get out. only the way I wish get out would of been more like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More.

I would've loved to read more on Janette's story. Maybe Shelly's graduation party could be a backdrop for the further humiliation of her former supervisors.

MainweserMainweserover 2 years ago

I would very much like to read more about the Brookings Heights White Social Society and maybe there is a black version with white slaves for black women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very nice story, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Do you still talk to Shauna?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Any chance of doing one like this with a White guy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Tahji loves sucking my white pussy she can’t stand she’s black

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I thought this was a fantasticly hot story. There is something so beautifuly primal about the way you had Mistress Shelly methodically take down her new lesbian cunt. To make her into what she was living her life to go against. To make her realize that being on her knees and licking cunt is her only purpose in life from now on. I would love to read more of how this new black cunt debased herself lower than ever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was a beautifully written Sexual horror. The powerful black independent woman rising to untouched heights only to be pulled down from grace and drowned in sin by a gorgeous succubus that wins in the end by destroying everything the black woman values unraveling her beliefs with one moment of weakness.

This should be a trilogy. The Fall of Black Grace, There is no Gray with Me, Rise of White Sin.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 1 year ago

475. With just a slight twist of the plot, the black girl could have walked and kept her self respect, Now she capitulated and begins her journey of satisfaction opening the door for her new life. Well written although I’m not a fan of stories that are rife with coercion.

EruditeGrinsEruditeGrinsabout 1 year ago

Silk's authorship is as smooth as the nom de plume. Whilst my persona and carriage is that of an equitable egalitarian, the idiom 'turning the tables' has always been a fascination of mine.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Maybe a bit OT: There's a hypnotist roleplay channel on YouTube called "Presley's World." In the videos where Presley uses a model/actress, they all happen to be minorities. It feels like subtle raceplay to me. I think she has to know how this could come across. Not complaining, I'm just fascinated.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I thought it was very hot and hope there are more chapters to come.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I absolutely loved this story, do you ever plan to finish it? I can’t wait to see what happens next at the social club.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50704 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...