Slave to a White Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll be there soon," Shelly said, before adding, "Love you, Mommy."

"Love you too, sweetheart," the mother replied sweetly, hanging up.

Shelly pulled her foot away, stood up, raised her skirt, grabbed my head and pulled me into her perfect pink pussy all in a couple of seconds.

"Lick," she ordered.

And I did.

Fireworks exploded on my tongue as the long waiting game of tease came to an end and I was finally allowed to taste her sweet nectar directly from the source.

"That's it, nigger," she moaned, "get that fat tongue in my box."

I lapped.

I licked.

I sucked.

I explored.

I did everything I could to get more of her sweetness in me.

"Oh yes, my nigger pet," she moaned. "I'm going to be using you over and over."

I didn't respond, focusing on getting her off, wanting to taste her pussy cream.

"Tonight you'll be eating a lot of white pussy and ass," she declared, as she began grinding her cunt up and down on my face.

I couldn't believe what was happening to me... yet I knew I couldn't resist. I couldn't say no. I was hers... and I would do anything to please her.

And then she came, her cum flooding out of her pussy and giving me a completely saturating facial. "Oh yes, lap it all up, nigger."

And I did.

Eagerly.

When she let go of my head, she ordered, "Look up."

I did and she took a picture of me.

"Your first pussy facial," she smiled. "Your first of many."

"Thank you, Ms. Shelly," I replied, completely satiated by her cum.

She laughed, "You really are the perfect pet. Now get dressed. Tonight you're making your first appearance at the Brookings Heights White Social Society."

"What's that?" I asked, curious.

"Rich white woman social community who have their own nigger maids, slaves and sluts to use as they wish," Shelly explained. "Caring is sharing."

"Oh," I said, having thought that such societies were long gone.

"You'll love it," she said, as she pinched both my hard nipples. "Now hurry up, be a good slave tonight and I'll let you come when they've finished with you."

"Yes, Ms. Shelly," I nodded, mortified and yet excited for what was to come... hopefully including me.

"And from now on, it's Mistress Shelly," she instructed.

As I got dressed, my own wetness leaking out of me, I agreed, "Yes, Mistress."

THE END