Slave to the Gang of Four Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling even more gloomy and with my spirits in my boots, I considered the fact that things could get even worse if the storm broke. My university might be run by the English, but the country was China, and if the police became involved, then I might get arrested for god knows what, lowering national morals probably. I might even end up in court and go to prison.

My depression increased as I stood before the door of the old sports building. Thoughts of breaking rocks for ten years in some godforsaken gulag in the wastes of northern China, trying to survive on three grains of rice a day or even getting put up against a wall and shot. China was certainly not slow in ridding itself of its undesirables.

Some of this was the irrational anxiety of a vivid imagination but I had to be careful. I would just have to wing it with these young women and see how the cards fell.

The door to the building was open, which meant that they were probably here already.

Gym no.2 was situated near the main entrance. It had a dusty unused smell and was full of old sports apparatus looking forgotten and forlorn in the early evening light which filtered in from the huge windows. The gym was totally silent. Perhaps I was first to arrive after all. I took a seat and waited. Nothing happened for about five minutes then a soft giggle and slight movement behind me as two hands were placed over my eyes. Then I heard four familiar voices as the gang of four emerged from behind some old partitions.

Shinzu stepped forward; it appeared that she would do the talking, at least for the moment.

"Good evening Mr. Young, we're soooo glad that you decided to come - giggle."

Not beating about the bush I decided to go straight on the offensive and hopefully deflate their confidence. I took a few a seconds to glance fully at my black mailers. They all wore skimpy shorts and T shirts, showing there gorgeous bodies to full advantage. Running shoes covered their bare feet, and their legs seemed to stretch up to heaven. They didn't look elegant, but they were all beautiful.

I felt a stirring in my cock and suddenly had a desire to fall onto my knees at the feet of these stunning young women and pledge allegiance to their flag. It was a momentary urge which thank god I suppressed; as I prepared to nip their little scheme in the bud.

I was all stern indignation.

"Good evening ladies, now perhaps you'd care to explain the meaning of all this; and what the hell have those photos I received, got to do with me."

That should have put them on the back foot. I was sadly mistaken.

They just laughed, and with more than a little hint of cruelty. I felt like a rabbit caught in their headlights. The axe soon fell.

"Do we look stupid Mr. Young? So don't insult us, or we'll all get angry with you; and you won't want that. We know that it was you in the photos."

I quickly butted in.

"But, but.."

They were not to be interrupted so easily.

"Just listen Mr. Young, and don't interrupt again. We know that it was you in the photos for two reasons. I was working at the club that night, and saw you go into the session room with Li-fan. Reason number two is that the photos we sent you are a small selection of what could be made available. We have the full two hour video file; and believe me Mr. Young, with the automatic zoom on the camera that was used and all that close up action, you can be clearly recognized - Giggle, giggle, he he he. I bet your tongue ached next day, must have been worn out."

They all laughed and giggled at this.

So much for my stern useless attempt at defence; to quote an English expression -- I'd been done up like a kipper. At least it solved the mystery of how they got hold of the photographs, not that it did me any good. I starred at all of them for a full minute, and said the first thing that came into my head, directed at Shinzu.

"You work at the club?"

"That's right Mr. Young, we all do; we're training to become mistresses so that we can control our future husbands, and anyone else that takes our fancy- giggle."

They all had their eyes on me; Shinzu continued.

"We get paid for our work, but it's not a question of money. We don't do it for the money; we do it for the thrill and experience. It's so cool to be involved in the sessions with the customers. Once, a rich Japanese business man hired all of us and a professional mistress for a four hour session; you should have seen the video of that, oh, what we put him through, and we were all nakeeed Mr. young - giggle, giggle, he he he. We made him beg all of us to let him cum; he even wanted to marry Pee so that she could use him at weekends as her pony slave. But of course marriage was out of the question, we're too young, and when we do marry, it will be with a Chinese man, preferably stinking rich."

My next question was the only one that I could ask.

"What do you want?"

Shinzu took up the reins again, but didn't get directly to the point.

"Did you enjoy your session with mistress Soth & Li-fan Mr. young? I think Li-fan enjoyed it, I'm sure she has the hots for you and wouldn't mind having her pretty little foot on the back of your neck as a permanent arrangement. We enjoyed watching your video Mr. young- giggle. Mali has watched it five times already, and can't get enough of seeing your servile slave tongue in action. You certainly kept your tendencies quite didn't you Mr. young, but of course you would wouldn't you. All of us had a little suspicion that you might be sub, call it women's intuition."

She was skilfully weaving her web.

"There would be a lot of shit hitting the fan if the photos and video ever got out you know; I think your teaching career would be over anywhere in the world, with that on your record. You might get a job as a school caretaker, but I doubt it. So you'd better wake up and smell the coffee and do exactly what we want."

Now she was coming to the point.

"You're going to be our slave and our plaything Mr. Young, and let me say right now, that is the last time any of us will be addressing you as Mr. Young in private or maybe even public - giggle, giggle. Your new name will be SLAVE."

I had expected a demand for money or 'A' grades for all of their work. I had totally underestimated the scope of their plans. However, I had not been aware until now; that they were dominant mistresses in the making.

They had me on an invisible leash; and at this point my cock betrayed me as I became fully erect.

"You will carry out all of our instructions to the letter, and we will punish you if you are naughty and disobey us. If you rebel at the whole idea; you know what will happen then. Personally I would love to be a fly on the wall of the dean's office when he receives the pictorial record of your subservient antics; the poor man will probably need to be stretchered out. You will address us as MISTRESS from this point on."

I just listened and accepted everything; what choice did I have.

"We want you to enjoy this just as much as we will; we know that you're a sub, your little video makes that very clear. You know in your heart and your head, that being under our control will be like a dream come true. We won't be too harsh with you, well most of the time. Or do anything that causes you harm. We are going to have so much delicious fun with you- giggle, giggle. And I'm sure that you'll have fun too. But remember that you will be our slave; and we can be very demanding. Maybe in a year's time we'll become bored with you, release you, and let you have the photos and video; or maybe one of us will keep you forever or let mistress Li-fan have you. We will just keep you guessing for now. DO YOU AGREE?"

You know, I had to hand it to this eighteen year old; she had assembled the facts and given an excellent summary in perfect English that would have put a top QC at the Old Bailey to shame. These beautiful young women may have looked Chinese, but they came from wealthy worldly educated families; and in many ways they were more western than Asian. Although I suspected their genes for cruelty were definitely Chinese orientated.

I of course said that I agreed with everything she said; all of the gang of four cheered and giggled; and that appeared to seal the deal.

She was right of course, oh sure, they were black mailing me to ensure that I toed the line and didn't spit the dummy out of the pram at some point down the road when the going got tougher; but the concept of their domination and the fast approaching actuality of it; was something that excited me.

After the excitement at my impending servitude to these Goddesses had died down; Shinzu made it official.

"Ok slave your official subservience to us starts 5,4,3,2,1 now."

Well I didn't suddenly feel the weight of a ball and chain descend upon me, but no doubt there would be changes to my life. Shinzu wasted no time in telling me about the first of them.

"We have some immediate tasks for you to perform which require spending some money. I've made a list of the things that you will need to buy, and as we're in a hurry to start using you as our slave, you will take two days off from work, starting tomorrow."

She handed me the small list which I studied and then pocketed; turning my attention back to her, as she started speaking again.

"I'm going to run through the list so that you're clear what you have to buy, and explain our reasons. Item one -- four sets of keys for your apartment, this will allow any one of us to access your apartment at any time so that we can treat it as a second home. You will serve as our slave at your apartment, fetch and carry for us, cook meals and, eh - giggle, other duties. After all, we can't keep coming here, and we can't take you home -- oh hello mummy this is our new slave. Item two -- chastity device, you will be kept in chastity to prevent any naughty self abuse, and it will be sooo much fun when we tease you-giggle. We will allow you to cum, but only when we say, each of us will have a key to the device. And finally item three -- you will buy each of us a gift to symbolize your slavery to us, for example a pair of handcuffs or a whip would be an acceptable gift; we will expect other symbolic gifts, when we tell you."

Well I could see that they were serious in their intentions, and had given it some thought; so I just nodded my head in agreement, and waited for what was next.

"I'm not going to go through a long list of rules that we expect you to follow, you'll pick them up as you go along - giggle,giggle; you'd better. There are only three rules which I will tell you about now. You will address us as mistress at all times. If any of us arrive at your apartment, we will expect to find you naked and on your knees. So you best get into the habit of being naked while you're there; we won't call you on the telephone to say that we're coming. As soon as you hear a key turning in your door lock you must be on your knees to greet us or we'll get angry and punish you. Get the sets of keys cut tomorrow morning, so that you can hand them to us when we come to your apartment at 2.0 pm. Now for some fun, remove all of your clothes SLAVE - giggle, STRIP."

I complied quickly. Ignoring the chorus of laughs and giggles from my new mistresses, as my erect and rampant tool was revealed.

"We can see that your cock is quite taken with the idea of being our slave already-giggle.Now get on your knees and crawl over to that padded gym mat on the floor and lie down face up."

My four new mistresses not to be out done by my nakedness removed their T shirts, shorts and skimpy panties but kept their running shoes on.

They arranged themselves in various positions on top of my body. It was the first time I'd seen their perfect young bodies naked, and the sight nearly caused my cock to spurt in appreciation.

Their eyes were all looking at me as if to gauge my reaction to their instructions, as I waited to learn what would happen next; it was mistress Pee who spoke.

"Before meeting you here slave, we were at the running track practicing. None of us have showered so we're a bit sweaty, especially our feet. You're going to clean all of the nasty sweat off each of our feet for us with your tongue; and I do mean all of it. No fingers allowed, so you only use your mouth to remove our shoes. Get to work SLAVE."

And with that one of mistress Pee's running shoes was planted firmly on the top of my chest. I set to work first untying the laces with my teeth; pulling down at the heel as she lifted her foot off my chest so that I could push the shoe forward and slide it off of her beautiful foot. The pungent smell of her foot was strong, but I wanted to make a good first impression so I energetically used my tongue with long licks to clean the whole of her sweaty foot; paying particular attention to probe my tongue between her sexy toes.

Meanwhile mistress Shenzu, Li and Mali giggled and chatted as they took turns slapping my balls and flicking my cock with their fingers to see if they could deflate it, or make it even more erect.

As my over worked tongue continued to be used as a foot cleaner, mistress Pee decided that my whole mouth should be used as a foot bath.

"Now open your mouth slave as far as you can, I'm going to place my whole foot in your mouth; when all of it is completely in your mouth, you will close your mouth and make as much spit as you can. Keep swilling it around with your tongue so your mouth becomes a foot washing machine - giggle he he he. You're our new slave washing machine; ten minutes should do it, and no slacking off, you have to keep your spit constantly moving. And I just thought you'd like to know, that we all go running regularly so our new foot washing machine will be required a lot- giggle, it will also be quite useful for our dirty panties as well- giggle."

And with my mouth stretched open to its widest extent, mistress Pee slid the whole of her petite foot into my mouth until her delicious little orange fluorescent painted toes tickled the back of my throat and I started to run the foot washing machine.

While my mouth tried to generate as much spit as possible and my tongue continued to swirl the spit around I couldn't help noticing that my other three mistresses while continuing their assault on my cock & balls, were becoming quite intimate with each other. It suddenly dawned on me, the reason these four young women appeared to be so close; not only were they friends, but also lovers.

Mistress Shinzu and mistress Li had their tongues down each other's throats and were fingering each other's tight shaven pussies while mistress Mali was multi-tasking between sucking each of their nipples and wet pussies, reinforcing the work of the buried fingers therein. All three were giving out little moans. The thought struck me that my body was being used as an altar to the goddesses of Lesbos.

It was going to be a long evening, with my mouth and tongue constantly in use for feet cleaning duties. Mistress Pee had almost finished with my slave washing machine mouth on her second foot. She was sighing with pleasure from the effects of my servile attention and mistress Mali, who was now kissing her and deeply probing her pussy with her fingers.

Mistress Pee instructed me to open my mouth and slid her foot out, taking time to inspect my performance as her obedient foot cleaning slave. It was now mistress Mali's turn to use my mouth and I waited to be presented with her running shoe so that my mouth & teeth could remove it. However, before that happened; my tongue was required for another cleaning task; mistress Mali inserted her cum covered fingers into my mouth.

"Lick my cream off slave and swallow every drop. Just think how lucky you are to be serving us- giggle, you must be in heaven- giggle."

My mouth slurped all of the delicious cum from her fingers, before beginning the process of serving her feet.

She had a point about being in heaven. It was every sub's fantasy; serving four beautiful women, albeit under some coercion; the extra cherry on the cake being that they were all lesbian lovers.

The evening wore on and my entire focus became cleaning my mistresses sweaty feet and cum covered fingers; accompanied by the sounds of sighs and moaning in the background.

I was feeling tired now, my tongue starting to flag. Finally, the last pretty foot was withdrawn from my mouth and replaced by yet another set of cream covered fingers; and then my task was completed.

My sexual tension at this point was at breaking point and my teased cock had been leaking pre-cum to form a large damp stain on the mat below my balls.

Mistress Shinzu's words bought joy to my ears.

"For having such a servile mouth, we've decided to allow you to cum; but don't think it's always going to be this easy once your cock is safely locked up in chastity. Cum privileges will always have to be earned by continuing to please us; but you've made a good start."

And without more ado mistress Li's mouth enveloped my cock and started to nip the head with her pretty little teeth; before sucking it with the power of an industrial strength vacuum cleaner.

I didn't last very long in mistress Li's pretty mouth, and soon discharged a mighty spurt of cum which she appeared to swallow; I was wrong there.

My four mistresses had one last task for my slave mouth, which became apparent with mistress Shinzu's words.

"Get your mouth open SLAVE, you get to taste your own cum -- giggle, giggle."

Mistress Li positioned her own mouth just above mine; releasing a mixture of spit and my own cum, which I dutifully swallowed.

"Good slave, I bet you liked that didn't you? Not as tasty as ours though- giggle. Don't clean your teeth tonight; we want you to remember the taste of our sweaty feet, cum from our pussies and your own cum, all night- giggle. Stay lying on your back for the moment until we are gone, then you may leave. Don't forget your tasks for tomorrow, or that we are coming to your apartment at 2.0pm, so make sure it's clean and tidy for our arrival. See you tomorrow SLAVE."

My new mistresses were soon dressed and quickly departed laughing and giggling. I continued to lie naked on my back for a few minutes; enjoying a brief period of quiet contemplation. I then put on my clothes and left the old sports building; walking back to my apartment to spend the night alone.

Tomorrow promised to be a busy day and I would call in sick for work. My new mistresses would tighten their grip on me and anything could happen; my cock once again became fully erect just thinking about it.

Chapter Two -- Slave duties

Coming soon

12