All Comments on 'Slave to the Man Ch. 01'

by slenderUKmale

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
bluesky496bluesky496over 11 years ago

you cant leave it there ,where is the next chapter ,so horny i must read more .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Surrendered Manhood

Following 2 deaths at the top, my wife's firm was evaluating junior partners for promotion. A male colleague told her his stunningly beautiful wife had had lunch with the managing partner, and as a result, he felf he was a shoo-in. My wife came unglued as she told me this, and after a night of listening to her bitch, I offered to have lunch with him as well. Her eyes pierced into mine as she asked if I was secretly gay. I replied that I just wanted to help. While the boss certainly wasn't gay - a really man's man in every way - there's no gender when it comes to a great blowjob, and he was no exception.

Fast forward nine months - my wife and her colleague made full partner, and I've since surrendered my ass and manhood to the boss.......trysts every Wednesday morning.!

Chapter 2, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You Nailed It

Great erotic work! You clearly understand the real essence of submission. It's not senseless brutality that makes most subs crave servitude, but the sweet sense of shame they experience. As a long time gay submissive I can attest to the accurate portrayal of our young learner in your story...and we all know, once one has experienced the joy of surrendering our manhood to a dominant man there is no going back.

Hope you pick up this story again, there is so much potential to explore the evolving journey into accepting his submission...and then embracing it.

justme2032justme2032about 9 years ago
Mmmmmm

I want to be on my knees serving Jim

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
badass boss

Totally hot please add more soon

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
So hot

It is so erotic when a dominant man makes you get on your knees and suck his cock like the cocksucker you are. Then giving you the his cum to swallow for being such a good cocksucker for him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userslenderUKmale@slenderUKmale
23 Followers
Slender 40yo guy. Looking to explore my bi and submissiove side with an older man or dominant couple.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES