All Comments on 'Slave Unbound Ch. 02'

by MemoryofSnow

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Your story (so far) is exceptional, it’s so intense with enough detail to make it seem realistic, nauseatingly so. Keeping human beings as slaves (in the original non sexy way) is utterly abhorrent. The blatant and casual disregard for others is appalling. Obviously I’m not expecting a HEA to this situation, it is very clearly otherworldly in nature.

I’m squeamish by nature so dependent on content I may need to skim some details later on. At face value though it’s very easy to invest in the female lead character, I appreciated the foreword on ch1.

Tess (uk)

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowabout 3 years agoAuthor

Well, I'm glad you are taking a chance on it. This is certainly not the same sort of story as Chloe's, one that is meant to be much darker. I do hope you are able to enjoy it, Tess. I've deeply appreciated your support and comments on the Collaring of Chloe and I understand if you just don't find this story to be to your liking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMemoryofSnow@MemoryofSnow
Characters, Story, and Text for all my writing are protected by Copyright Law. Thank you for all the love and support I have received her over the last couple of years. I am grateful that my work here is still getting attention and comments and I received new Followers from ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES