All Comments on 'Slave Yoga Ch. 02: Tracy's Journal'

by Joe_Doe_Stories

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Sadly a lot more non-con and sadism than bdsm.

xenoveistxenoveistalmost 7 years ago

Here's hoping Suzie will get her comeuppance soon? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Is it really nonconsensual?

I think part of the point of the story is that Tracy is, in fact, enslaving herself through her need for approval. Part of the D/s process is helping the submissive surface his/her own nature, even when they're not initially aware of it. The moment of recognition can be intense and even a bit traumatic. And, perhaps, the other point is that, in a Sadean world of pure power dynamics, when D/s becomes an aspect of society, rather than an individual interaction, such dehumanization is inevitable. The lack of overtly sexual activity in the story reflects this: this is not about eroticism, but total power exchange in all its glory.

SimplySilverSimplySilveralmost 7 years ago
Slipping categories...

I enjoyed your first piece and I enjoyed this one.... up until Suzie started flexing too much power. Depending on where your next chapter is headed you may want to consider if it belongs in nonconsensual... bdsm itself is always fully consensual even in the master slave relationships. Your psychological analysis aspect is good but it wouldn't be enough to claim it as bdsm due to the fact she seems to be unable to withdraw consent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Brilliant :)

This chapter is where things really get interesting. The interaction between Tracy, her faculty advisor and Tracy's friend Suzie went up a level or three in intensity, making for a thrilling read. Seeing all the crazy things that happen to her while she slides ever closer to the edge is what makes these stories great. I'm hoping Suzie decides to have Tracy shipped to her house so she can "practice" more until their next yoga session since she knows Tracy lost her job and has nowhere she needs to be. Seeing how Suzie herself is in a rather perilous position, I imagine that one or both of them could end up with Tracy's advisor. I suspect that eventually owning Tracy will be important for finishing her book properly.

Looking forward to the next chapter of this roller coaster ride!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Really Good!!!

power exchange is always so arousing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Plot Swing

This is mostly an excellent piece. However, a major plot swing happens over a few words in one paragraph. Almost like it was just tossed in. What? She's in a slave yoga class for weeks? As a slave lawyer? Kind of a stretch. Turns on a dime at lighting speed. Suzie could have used more development. Could have hooked together with a few more interesting paragraphs. Oh well. Otherwise top notch. Hope you can manage some sequels. Would hate to see this one come to a halt at such a propitious moment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

There cant be only two chapters!

abingtonabingtonalmost 7 years ago
Talent

You have a real talent Joe. The world you have created in this story , builds on the one you started with the Slave grading stories. Was that your intention ? Or is this story meant to be stand alone ? Whatever , please continue with it if you can . And we are still waiting for the conclusion of the Victoria series ! Cheers,

Secretive_VictoriaSecretive_Victoriaalmost 7 years ago
Suzie is a very devious lawyer!!

Ordinarily I have a problem with devious lawyers, but this story would be less erotic without the unscrupulous way Suzie manipulated Tracy. I'm seriously hoping Suzie keeps up with the underhanded tactics and eventually ends up becoming Tracy's legal owner. I'm a huge fan of lesbian femdom and I would love to see Tracy become the slave of a cruel, lesbian mistress.

reddbunnzreddbunnzalmost 7 years ago
Anxiously Awainting

Anxiously awaiting Chapter 3. Does Tracy get sold? Does Staci make Tracy her personal slave? Does Staci rescue her? Many unanswered questions, or potential new plot lines. Please, Joe, don't leave us hanging!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent Story

Excellent story Joe. I was hoping for an expansion of the earlier version of this story. This one is even better, much more intense psychologically as the slippery slope is stretched out till Tracy has surrender mentally without even noticing.

TanukiTanukiover 6 years ago
Nice twist

I liked the twist Suzie put on the story, that was like a well laid out ambush and I felt Tracy's helplessness, bound and gagged. Very erotic.

I'm not sure the conditioning is believable to me. We've all trained in sports, dance or other things, and don't respond automatically as a result. But it's certainly an entertaining storytelling mechanism so I don't mind too much. I'm glad to focus on psychology continues, for it let's Tracy convince herself she's different from the slave girls. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A couple of thoughts

I am sure you invested a lot of time in this story but for something so complex and controversial - the path you took - so far - has been too predictable and bland.

I guess in your slave world a pretty 20 something chick has no friends or family? OK, but not realistic. I find most chicks I know don't go to the ladies room by themselves. Let alone walk down the path of slavery with no conversation with anyone but a slaver she met 2 months ago and a thesis advisor with clearly a very different agenda (known by the Psych PhD candidate).

Your story started out complex but sadly became predictable by chapter 2, I hope that changes in later chapters but a few graphs into the yoga slavery I was thinking will she go topless or just nude soon? I must admit I found that exciting but somehow when it happened - it was predictable.

I hoped the first nude dance in the slavers office would be sexy. Sadly it read like a historical biography. Sorry - its a well written historical biography.

Lets accept the premise this girl really got off on submission - OK. That can be a very compelling read, Many people cope with addictions that they know are not good for them yet the addiction keeps calling their name - until when they are weak it takes charge. I didnt get enough sense of inner struggle. That said, some of the undergraduate chicks I knew who got PhD's were just as stupid... :)

If you re read the first few paragraphs - the story seemed complex - about a high school dealing with male domination and slavery.

Many people find stories of odd world - not everyone stupid, insane or weak to be very interesting. That was what I was hoping for - more complexity and struggle leading perhaps to some unfortunate ending.

I wish my review could have been more positive

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If someone pulled a stunt like this on me or a relative, I would get the ultimate BLOODY payback if it took 'til the end of my days. The passage of time would not cool my ardor, as the best revenge is ice cold. This mercenary lawyer deserves to be drawn and quartered.... slowly.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07about 1 year ago

Excellent story! Anyone who likes domination / submission, twists and drama will like this. It was obvious what was going to eventually happen, but how? It must be read to the end, with the journey being the deliciousness of reading. Still more to rea! Hooray! Thanks for the great story, Gary

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous