Slave Yoga Ch. 02: Tracy's Journal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah," the mailroom guy replied.

"Suzie always sends them to Roman House," the Receptionist replied. "I better get her tagged. The delivery girl be here soon."

I watched helplessly as the receptionist reached into the drawer and pulled out a red baggage tag with the words ROMAN HOUSE printed on it enormous letters. I screamed into my gag and tugged furiously at my handcuffs, trying to signal the enormity of the mistake.

Naked, caged, and screaming into my gag I looked no different than the other slave girl who had behaved the same way a few hours before. Suzie was right; one naked slave slut looked much like the other.

I sweated bullets as I waited in the lobby. Every minute or two the elevator would PING and the door would open, bringing in a new face to observe my naked humiliation. Every time the door opened my heart skipped a beat, wondering if it would be Suzie or the genderless delivery person with her fucking orange hand truck ready to wheel me away.

PING!

Two interns back from an early lunch. They smiled at my nakedness as they walked by.

PING!

An overweight secretary who glared at me with hatred and disgust as she waddled past, doughnut in hand.

Where the fuck was Suzie? What the fuck was tax apportionment anyway? Was I really going to be delivered naked to a slave market because Suzie was spending the morning jabbering about taxes?

PING!

The janitor winked at me as he pushed his trashcan past.

The two interns went downstairs for coffee. They ogled me as they waited for the elevator.

PING!

An old man and his wife came in for an appointment to discuss their wills. The old man regarded me appreciatively; the woman less so.

PING!

The two interns returned with their coffee, walking slowly by my cage to get a good look.

PING!

Two of the lawyers who had been meeting with Suzie stepped off the elevator.

"Looks like she's going to Roman House."

"Too bad. I wouldn't have minded some of that sweet slave twat."

"No kidding. I bet you Suzie makes a pretty penny on her ass."

"I bet Suzie would look hot in a collar."

"No kidding. Jansen would love that. He'd love to steal all the business she's getting."

As the men walked down the hall I wondered if Suzie realized how treacherous her subordinates were. Probably, as Suzie could be pretty treacherous too.

PING.

The stress was unbearable and I was sweating more heavily than I had been when I was exercising. Dehydrated, with my mouth forced open by my bit my drool was literally running down my chin, but with my hands cuffed behind my back I couldn't even wipe myself.

By the time the delivery woman finally wheeled her orange dolly off the cart I almost felt relieved. In a final gesture of futility I tried to open the tiny, cheap padlock on my cage with my nose as the receptionist and the delivery clerk exchanged pleasantries.

I fell backwards against my bars as the delivery girl tilted my cage backward and rolled the handcart toward the elevator.

PING!

I saw her Gucci shoes before I heard her voice.

"Well, well, well!" Suzie said, stepping off the elevator and kneeling down in front of my cage. "What do we have here? Hear any good lawyer jokes lately?" she said, laughing.

Smiling her most devilish smile, Suzie reached through the bars of my cage and playfully wiggled my nose. "It looks like someone accidentally got herself marked for shipment to Roman House! The question is, what do we do with you now?"