All Comments on 'Slave Yoga Ch. 03: Slave Naked'

by Joe_Doe_Stories

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

All women are really slave sluts...got it.

Wrapping it in the fancy psychology package doesn't make your recurrent theme stink any less. It's all a jumbled pile of cliches held together with cheap cellophane tape and dried spunk.

HandcuffGirlHandcuffGirlalmost 7 years ago
To the person that anonymously commented above me.

If you knew you wouldn't like it, then why'd you read it? At least have the courage to put your literotica name on your comments, coward. - - - - - - - - - - - Joe Doe, your stories are amazing! - - Bethany

Joe_Doe_StoriesJoe_Doe_Storiesalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks Handcuff Girls, and Loyal Readers!

Thank you Handcuff Girl. That same troll comments within an hour of anytime I post and he's always the first comment -- he must sit breathlessly at his computer waiting to pounce, and yes it is quite brave of him to always comment anonymously.

On the other hand if you enjoyed the story, please give me a high score and leave a comment and I'll write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hysterically funny

Slave yoga? All I can think of is "downward dog". This was just silly.

azira_afoorazira_afooralmost 7 years ago
Better than John

It's after a very long time I'm truly enjoying a story here. Just reading it had me turned on. If I may say this is like the writtings of John Norman but better written. Can't wait to read the next episode in Tracy's life..

zoejoeyzoejoeyalmost 7 years ago
This is really, REALLY good.

It was so many years ago that I read a story on here that excited me to orgasm. Night after night, I pictured myself as Miss Susan being tormented by Winston. Yes, that story was Back In School and it has become a staple in my life, one of my all time top stories, I re-read it often. Well, you've done it again Joe, may I call you Joe? I had a beautiful orgasm in bed last night, only this time I was imagining myself as Tracy, doing Slave Yoga. And that was only after reading the first part.

Well today, I read the next two parts and I absolutely love it. I love the layers, how they are intelligently built up, done gradually, not rushed, teasing of future promise. It's expertly crafted Joe, with the psychology and delightful premise, a strong woman, not in the least bit a bimbo, the equal of any man and more, her gradual transformation and slow descent into the inevitable.

It is achingly beautiful in its execution, with titillating segues that don't detract from the overall arc in the least. Denial, the need for approval, the multi-layered relationships, professor, lawyer, student, slave. All enticingly done. And even though we probably all know where it's going, there are still so many surprises along the way that we don't see coming.

Oh Joe, I could say so many things, heap so much praise, but I would rather the story just speak for itself. An all time great in the making, Joe. Please, you simply must continue with it, you would be doing Tracy a disservice if you didn't. She must be allowed to have the ending she deserves. Suzie too! I love it Joe, I love a great mind at work. And both from stories I've read and stories I've written, I've come to view trolls as souls succumbed to envy - pitiable, but not unsalvageable. They are certainly not indicative of most of us who are here to read a great story by a great author. Thanks Joe, FIVE stars.

Zoe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So hot

This story is fantastic, can't wait for Tracy's next meeting with Dr Crush. Licking and sucking Dr Crush's toes was my favorite part! What will she do next?

Secretive_VictoriaSecretive_Victoriaalmost 7 years ago
I'm really enjoying this story!

But, as a lesbian, I desperately want to see Tracy forced to perform cunnilingus for the pleasure of other women. Please force her to pleasure Suzie and some of the actual slave-girls. It would be an excellent way to teach humiliation to a heterosexual woman. And if Tracy were to be tied down and roughly fingered to orgasm by a woman, while she was naked, bound and helpless, that would be truly sexy as well!

azira_afoorazira_afoorover 6 years ago
Any more?

I don't think I have waited so eagerly for the next chapter in Tracy's life. When can we expect to see this?

abingtonabingtonover 6 years ago
Best on site

Joe, your stories must be the best on this site ! You go for quality of out put and not quantity. This episode of Slave Yoga was excellent. I do hope you can find the time, and inspiration , to continue with it. I particularly like the employment of the Slave Grading concept that you have used in other stories. This was inspired. And a good use of previous story ideas. Cross fertilisation !. Glad you finished off the Victoria stories as well. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
well earned 10 stars, sorry Lit only records 5

Please include more slave punishment moments to Tracy's exploits as well as multiple gangbangs and BRANDING.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Unfinished...

You really have no plans of adding more chapters t this wonderful story o you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love the story

Love it, Only part I don't like it the public humiliation in front of here students and the Principal

JeepsterdJeepsterdabout 6 years ago
awesome

great story! please continue the series! you are the best at these kind of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

As with other stories by this author, this really well-crafted. A multi-layered marvel that can be appreciated on many levels. Thank you, again, Joe Doe, for another gem!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent story.

She obviously does no longer care about what actually happens to her naked body, she is just trying to save what dignity she still feels she has.

THANKS, JOE_DOE_STORIES, YOU ARE THE BEST!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous