All Comments on 'Slave Yoga Ch. 06: The Market'

by Joe_Doe_Stories

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
CallieSageCallieSagealmost 5 years ago
I've been looking forward to this!

Your stories are seriously inspiring. Thanks for sharing :)

JeepsterdJeepsterdalmost 5 years ago
Awesome

A great chapter in a great story! And of course will be waiting with bated breath for it to continue!

Mh23ItMh23Italmost 5 years ago
Great story

I am really enjoying this story and the world in which it is set. Keep the good work going

abingtonabingtonalmost 5 years ago
At last !

Well , good things come to those that wait ! You were in danger joe, of letting others steal your ideas and making them their own. Already, someone has used the Slave grading idea for a story. So, you need to get moving. ! But, thanks anyway

Joe_Doe_StoriesJoe_Doe_Storiesalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Other Stories About Slave Grading

Yes, others have, and I've loved the result. Quite flattering and they've done a wonderful job. Bravo!

And thank you so much for your nice comments and ratings, everyone. :-)

Steve150177Steve150177almost 5 years ago
Tracy is an idiot

IIRC, in an early story a group of students including Tracy went in a group to a slave market in America.

There Tracy was forced to strip and be laughed at by the other students and Agatha encouraged them

Another girl in the group got it worse. She was stripped and enslaved, IIRC.

Why does Tracy think she will not be sold in the end.

If she wants to be a slave then she should just do it.

If she doesn't want that, then she needs to run away ASAP.

IMHO

kalzoo1kalzoo1almost 5 years ago
Please continue another chapter

Please give us another chapter. After a month Susie retrieves Tracy and then uses her for a week or two. Then Professor Crush has her deprogrammed as a slave to have more information for the book she is writing. Maybe then have Tracy enslave Susie for a week or two to turn the tables.

TsBreeTsBreeover 4 years ago
Continue please

I love this story it is so intense and I am waiting to see Tracy be branded by her professor and trained by sunfire

orflash64orflash64over 4 years ago
You gonna finish this Joe?

Joe, are going to finish Slave Yoga? It seems that you are stuck where you left off. How long is Tracey a slave there? How does she get back? Does her advisor let her back into her old life or does she continue her experience as a slave? Does Tracey get trapped in a bureaucratic snafu and remain in slave status upon her return for a clerical error, so Tracey has to remain a naked collared slave for 30 to 60 days while it is sorted out. In the meantime Tracey is put with the slave sluts in the Yoga Class as a slave and used like one. Tracey's relationship with her trainers will never be the same after they have all filled each of her holes.

Karen_48Karen_48over 4 years ago
Will you ever finish this story?

I really enjoy your work and this story is no exception. I am just wondering if you have any plans to finish it. It seems like you have so many possibilities for how it could proceed and I am sure there a lot of tracey’s followers that are waiting to see if she ever takes the professors brand or if Suzi eventually takes Tracey for her own.

Please keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
what about going clitless ?

Your story is fantastic. Maybe we could add a little kink in it by forcing the slave to be declited, removing the clitoris and the outer lips in order to make perfect doll. Maybe only for Prime and pleasure slave, or for judicial slave ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
please finnesh

this story is very good i hope all readers fined out what happens to Tracy dose she stay a slave did professor Crush and Suzie trick her or now i so love fined out how its end

aznlookinguyaznlookinguyover 3 years ago
A touch of Gor

Being led through the market, the creative "block pussy," the rope collar all remind me a bit of Gor. So why not push it? Bod mods. Brand.

Fixitman8267Fixitman8267about 3 years ago

This was a great story. It made my nipples hard. I want to know why it was never completed. Who bought her? was it Professor Crush or someone else. Did she complete her Ph.D. or spend the rest of her life in slavery? Too many questions are left unanswered.

SissywithabeardSissywithabeard4 months ago

I wanna read the finished story

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Brilliant plot storyline, a little ragged to the end. Would be nice if Suzie disposed of estates on enslavement, girls handing over all their money and belongings to their enslaver. After all a slave cannot own anything, would it be taken by legal process or theft? Walking naked into the slave pens knowing all your wealth is now someone else’s.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous